@StunnahJD was "permabanned" for the "selling of misleading products" as seen here.

The ban was issued over this thread in which StunnahJD was selling an CS:GO Overwatch Bypass which, at the time, was neither leaked nor patched.

Upon selling the bypass to @wil0v the bypass managed to find it way over to another forum to be leaked by a member with the same name. Not before that member tried to sell it however. I can't provide proof that he was trying to sell it but from what the posts in the thread say you can probably tell. I can supply staff with a link to the post if need be. Link

All of a sudden, @wil0v decides to call StunnahJD out, saying that he scammed him because this was a public method. Even if it was a public method, this thread here specifically states that the sale of leaked methods is allowed. It's also ironic that Symmy posted that thread given that this conversation leads me to believe that he's the one who banned Stunnah.

To add insult to injury, @wil0v decides to again release the method, this time on MPGH itself, once again calling Stunnah a scammer. Link

TL;DR: Method was sold to @wil0v, who then tried to re-sell the method on another forum, ended up making it public/found out it was public (Who knows exactly) and then called out @StunnahJD for scamming. @wil0v then posted a thread which made the hack public on MPGH and proceeded to go about getting @StunnahJD banned despite @StunnahJD being entirely within the rules.

This is what I've been told as far, I could be missing crucial info but as of right now, I believe that @StunnahJD was wrongfully banned.

@Color @Symmetrical @Liz @arunforce @Dave84311 @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R
Don't shoot the messenger.