Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Angry WHY? U MOTHER FUCKIN MUSLIM HATERZ!!!! WHY?

Do not rush to judge Islam. For you someday will be a Muslim

as a lot of people converted to ISLAM

They discovered the sweetness of faith in their hearts
    I wish you the instance

Why you accuse us of stupidity,WE did not accuse you anything??

We respect all religions...

and I respect you as well ,

"You have your religion and we have our religion"

Islam a religion of forgiveness ,The Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice

and I Gently repel your accusation ;as teachings of ISLAM says...

WE did not do anything bad to you .....you know what we say in this case

WE say ^^God forgive you^^
    peace be upon you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I saw a lot of racist shit in here
    and its pissing me off
    shouldn't the people who start threats like this
    get banned or something

its is Bullshit little fat ass kids running around typing shit about Islam
    Fuck u u dont know shit about it so stfu and go hang ur self fat peace of junk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by uzair786uzzy View Post
    Do not rush to judge Islam. For you someday will be a Muslim

as a lot of people converted to ISLAM

They discovered the sweetness of faith in their hearts
    I wish you the instance

Why you accuse us of stupidity,WE did not accuse you anything??

We respect all religions...

and I respect you as well ,

"You have your religion and we have our religion"

Islam a religion of forgiveness ,The Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice

and I Gently repel your accusation ;as teachings of ISLAM says...

WE did not do anything bad to you .....you know what we say in this case

WE say ^^God forgive you^^
    peace be upon you
    Funny, how most of the Islam people shows hatred toward the Jewish people and Israel, so don't post a thread about this.

That's like me going to Saudia Arabia and spit in the King's face. And say Jewish people are peaceful, does not make sense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

jakobkorber (03-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ya I agree this is just some fat ass with nothing better to do then post this shit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stevethehacker For This Useful Post:

mistaoo (03-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Here is a few excerpts from the Qur'an.
    For a religion that claim to be fundamentally peaceful..
    Their scripture proves this as false.
    Peace doesn't promote scrutiny.

Muhammad's Own Words

Bukhari:V5B59N727- "When Allah's Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, 'That is so! Allah's curse be on Jews and Christians.'"

Qur'an 5:17 -"Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"

Qur'an 5:51 -"Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."

Qur'an 9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam), (even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low." [Another translation says:] "pay the tax in acknowledgment of our superiority and their state of subjection."

Qur'an 5:14- "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done."

Qur'an 5:49- "And this (He commands): Judge between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their [Christian] desires, but beware of them lest they beguile you, seducing you away from any of that which Allah hath sent down to you. And if they turn you away [from being Muslims], be assured that for their crime it is Allah's purpose to smite them. Truly most men are rebellious."

Qur'an 4:54 -"Are they jealous and envious what Allah has given them of his bounty? But We had already given the house of Abraham the Book, and conferred upon them a grand kingdom. Some of them believed, and some of them averted their faces from him. And Hell is sufficient for their burning. Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire. As often as their skin is burnt and singed, roasted through, We shall change it for fresh skin, so that they may go on tasting the torment."

Peaceful? I wonder what their definition of Hate is than.

Thanks
    A group of pakis/muslims are blowing up the world. What do you mean you're doing nothing to us?
    A group of pakis/muslims are blowing up the world. What do you mean you;re a forgiving religion, is that before or after you blow people up?

Muslims are dirty/smelly/curry hungry rats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrage Time View Post
    A group of pakis/muslims are blowing up the world. What do you mean you're doing nothing to us?
    A group of pakis/muslims are blowing up the world. What do you mean you;re a forgiving religion, is that before or after you blow people up?

Muslims are dirty/smelly/curry hungry rats.
    thats thier problem. they are pakistani , and thats thier prob lol. not everyone do that right ? hahaha. I dont support terrorism lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Bragg time,
    ok so adof hitler killed jews that means that i can say that all christans are like that, and ur gonna say no, thats why im saying no to what u said, not all ppl are like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dude, MANYY muslims aren't from Islam.. My god.
    People on here are so racist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by tempta43 View Post
    Dude, MANYY muslims aren't from Islam
    whats that supposed to mean????
    are you trying to say many muslims aren't "real" muslims?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by uzair786uzzy View Post
    @Bragg time,
    ok so adof hitler killed jews that means that i can say that all christans are like that, and ur gonna say no, thats why im saying no to what u said, not all ppl are like that
    adolf wasn't a christian dumbass.

Anyway, nice bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    double post
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-06-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    Qur'an 5:51 -"Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."

Qur'an 9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam), (even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low." [Another translation says:] "pay the tax in acknowledgment of our superiority and their state of subjection."
    The First Verse was sent before the day of Uhud, which was a battle between muslims and the tribes of Mecca, The verse was referring to the hypocrites and liars who were claiming they support islam at that time,against the polytheists and atheists saying that we all believe in one god and server the same cause.. but on the other hand they were passing critical information to the enemy (polytheists) . God was already aware of their plotting.

The Quran Ordered the muslims to respect and treat the People of the book in a good way, Like During the Hijra(migration) to medina where both muslims and Christians shared same food and slept under the same ceiling.

Although the Christians of today that don't believe in the One god who wasn't born and never had a child aren't the people of the book whom the Quran talked about, the Muslims are still told not to spread hate and not to cause (Civil wars or Disputes) (not sure how they call it in English)
    As long as they're treating Muslims with respect then Muslims are obligated to give the same respect to them, Under the name of Reciprocity.
    (From tafsir)

now the second verse just needs common sense-which you lack- to be understood, The taxes were also payed by muslims as ZAKAT which other religions don't know about so the people with different religion had to pay the JIZYA.
    In addition to that, The Christians were not obligated to join the army to defend themselves in time of wars when Muslims had to. (Jihad)
    I'll reply to the rest soon *sleepy*
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-07-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    why u say that frist most of muslim ppl is arabic Not paki's al right and they pakis get payed from the usa like osama beladen he use to work for the USA then he went done some groups to blow up ppl do u know what happen in 11 september they kick most of the KSa ppl in the usa why no reson cus they think its them who done it usa ppl any one in the worl will come to arabic country would they kick him out for No reson No CUS IT NEVER happen u will know muslims are right some day m8 trust me man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan View Post
    thats thier problem. they are pakistani , and thats thier prob lol. not everyone do that right ? hahaha. I dont support terrorism lol.
    fck u niga bich ok has a muslim ever done anything to u i dont think so u white fatass no life white son of a fatass white dick suckin poop eatin bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast