Thread: Poisoned Server

Thanks

Poisoned Server

Hello,

Recently, a friend and I decided to merge servers in order to have a larger development team, and a lesser server failure rate. We've been merged for barely a day, and he's already complaining that my staff is being "inactive", and not doing anything. These people who run this server, have no idea what they're doing, keep in mind they have about 32 plugins, (not including the poisoned one) and most of them A.) Don't work or B.) Are useless, you can do it with essentials. Long story short, my old server became a vanilla server, and one of their staff just came on to start, once again, bitching at me. Before I left the server, I injected it with a backdoor poison plugin called "BukkitApiEnhancer". I won't list all the commands, so in order to do the 'help' command for the poison, you can do:

==cmds1

Once you do that, a list of commands will pop up. I made sure console doesn't detect that you say that command. I hope you have fun, and also, here are both of the owners IP's

TehCruzzz: 173.54.106.213
    ZaKraDoesMC: 104.55.4.114

If you'd like, post a screenshot of your work below. I always like a smile. If I wanted to to, I could do this myself, as I still have full console access, I believe. I just wanted to share the fun with others. I could-also ddos them if I wanted to, but again, I wanted to share the fun. Please, do enjoy. I'm hoping to poison the server to it's fullest that they don't even want to run it any more.

P.S One they see people are on, they'll get on right away. Feel free to ban'em while they're not on.

IP: 167.114.102.147:25583

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersoul18 View Post
    Hello,

Recently, a friend and I decided to merge servers in order to have a larger development team, and a lesser server failure rate. We've been merged for barely a day, and he's already complaining that my staff is being "inactive", and not doing anything. These people who run this server, have no idea what they're doing, keep in mind they have about 32 plugins, (not including the poisoned one) and most of them A.) Don't work or B.) Are useless, you can do it with essentials. Long story short, my old server became a vanilla server, and one of their staff just came on to start, once again, bitching at me. Before I left the server, I injected it with a backdoor poison plugin called "BukkitApiEnhancer". I won't list all the commands, so in order to do the 'help' command for the poison, you can do:

==cmds1

Once you do that, a list of commands will pop up. I made sure console doesn't detect that you say that command. I hope you have fun, and also, here are both of the owners IP's

TehCruzzz: 173.54.106.213
    ZaKraDoesMC: 104.55.4.114

If you'd like, post a screenshot of your work below. I always like a smile. If I wanted to to, I could do this myself, as I still have full console access, I believe. I just wanted to share the fun with others. I could-also ddos them if I wanted to, but again, I wanted to share the fun. Please, do enjoy. I'm hoping to poison the server to it's fullest that they don't even want to run it any more.

P.S One they see people are on, they'll get on right away. Feel free to ban'em while they're not on.

IP: 167.114.102.147:25583
    Coming on in like 5 minutes. Thanks man

Edit add me to whitelist @ superz0mbi3 please.
    Last edited by Scythen; 01-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, there's a white-list, any way that you could white-list us? Username = Usadas