Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Screensaver 2300 x 1600] One Piece - Chopper

Heya Art & Graphic Design section, Jamie 'ere!

I've seen so many cool works in here that I felt like I should contribute as well! This screensaver is for you Chopper fans out there. He's just too cute, I can't handle it!

The sparkly thingies are a teeny bit too pixelated and the cloth/water is slightly unfocused but this is the result of me scaling the things up too much. So now I know that I should not scale things up too much!

Constructive criticism is really appreciated!

Image sources
    One Piece logo
    Chopper
    Persona 3 render
    Abstract sparkles
    Nebula grid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I like it but then i like most anime designs XD

Thanks
    That resolution lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What the hell?
    A random render?
    Wtf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    Heya Art & Graphic Design section, Jamie 'ere!

I've seen so many cool works in here that I felt like I should contribute as well! This screensaver is for you Chopper fans out there. He's just too cute, I can't handle it!

The sparkly thingies are a teeny bit too pixelated and the cloth/water is slightly unfocused but this is the result of me scaling the things up too much. So now I know that I should not scale things up too much!

Constructive criticism is really appreciated!

Image sources
    One Piece logo
    Chopper
    Persona 3 render
    Abstract sparkles
    Nebula grid
    Well the background (Nebula grid) doesn't go well with any of it. If you changed that it has lots of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    What the hell?
    A random render?
    Wtf
    You know what you said makes no sense? How is it a random render? Stop acting like you're 12, trying to act smart and know everything about graphics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    What other kinds of backgrounds do ya make

Thanks
    What the hell?
    A random render?
    Wtf
    Ey Chaos, I didn't quite catch what you were saying just there, how is this a random render?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrawt View Post
    What other kinds of backgrounds do ya make
    This is my first background that I made with renders, I've made some personal ones but those consisted mostly of drawings!

Quote Originally Posted by MixNova View Post
    Well the background (Nebula grid) doesn't go well with any of it. If you changed that it has lots of potential.

You know what you said makes no sense? How is it a random render? Stop acting like you're 12, trying to act smart and know everything about graphics.
    I'm going to find another background when I get home. I choose the nebula grid background because I felt that it fit in with the One Piece theme, I'll probably find a better one thought!

Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    That resolution lol
    What's a resolution, lol! (I'm being sarcastic...)

Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    I like it but then i like most anime designs XD
    Heh, who doesn't like anime screensavers?
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 01-13-2015 at 11:30 PM.

"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    I agree that the nebula grid doesn't fit; I would suggest something more.. anime-styled oceanic.. It'd fit with the in-total theme.. (although I have a hard time making my own wallpapers so i'm not 100% on how it'll turn out, or if my suggestion is even a good one)

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @MixNova @Cardboard_Cat
    What I meant by random was the placement and the color scheme.
    It looks like you went online googled render and placed it in your piece somewhere. Sort of "randomly"
    If you took it, this piece would look much better in my opinion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    I agree that the nebula grid doesn't fit; I would suggest something more.. anime-styled oceanic.. It'd fit with the in-total theme.. (although I have a hard time making my own wallpapers so i'm not 100% on how it'll turn out, or if my suggestion is even a good one)

I tried with another background, it's not an anime background, because I can't quite seem to get one that feels right for this screensaver! I'm not quite sure if this was what you guys had in mind, I still feel like the other was better, but I'm a noob at this soo...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    I tried with another background, it's not an anime background, because I can't quite seem to get one that feels right for this screensaver! I'm not quite sure if this was what you guys had in mind, I still feel like the other was better, but I'm a noob at this soo...

These backgrounds.. I'm sorry but the ones you choose are just horrible. lol
    I could help you out, if you want lend me the psd and I could show you stuff that would go with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    [QUOTE=Cardboard_Cat;10121831]This is my first background that I made with renders, I've made some personal ones but those consisted mostly of drawings! [QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Cardboard_Cat;10121831]This is my first background that I made with renders, I've made some personal ones but those consisted mostly of drawings! [QUOTE]

What other styles do you do?

- - - Updated - - -

So is anime your only style of design?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Foxtrawt;10124354][QUOTE=Cardboard_Cat;10121831]This is my first background that I made with renders, I've made some personal ones but those consisted mostly of drawings! [QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Cardboard_Cat;10121831]This is my first background that I made with renders, I've made some personal ones but those consisted mostly of drawings!

What other styles do you do?

- - - Updated - - -

So is anime your only style of design?
    If you're referring to my style of drawing, then no, I myself do not draw anime. I draw mostly fursonas for my brother and my best friend.

These backgrounds.. I'm sorry but the ones you choose are just horrible. lol
    I could help you out, if you want lend me the psd and I could show you stuff that would go with it.
    I would prefer using Skype, because the PM system is not really my cup of tea...

@MixNova @Cardboard_Cat
    What I meant by random was the placement and the color scheme.
    It looks like you went online googled render and placed it in your piece somewhere. Sort of "randomly"
    If you took it, this piece would look much better in my opinion
    I still don't quite get what you're meaning by the last sentence, "If you took it, this piece would look much better in my opinion".

What are you referring to? I think that the shadow I created under Chopper is making it seem like I just pasted it on there, but I intended using the Chopper render from the start.
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 01-15-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Looks weird in my perspective. random layers over layers. and i dont like your signature like that

Thanks
    I think you're choosing the wrong backgrounds man, not only that but you should try blending the chopper render so it doesn't look so out of place because at the minute it looks like it just doesn't belong, like it's a sticker or something The blue stuff from the persona just doesn't look good, it's too low quality man. Try using something else, the sparkles ain't too bad though other than that its purrrty good you'll improverino

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast