Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Selling APB Cash for PayPal Cash

Hello everyone, I'm selling APB in game Cash for PayPal cash, I Have 20 Million on Obeya EU1, 36 Million on Patriot EU2, and 30 Million on Joker NA East, 1 million = 15$.

Why do you sell 15$ per million? : I've worked hard for years playing on fightclub 24/7 being a huge nerd to get these money on almost every server except Han, and Colby, in my opinion a million is worth 20$ since it's really hard if you think to get that much money by ram-raiding and cr**, but I'm selling 1m for 15$, I hope you can understand me.

Do you have an MM? : Yes I do, i have a trusted MM that I've been doing deals with, she have an MPGH account, a steam account, and an APB account aswell.

If you want to contact me for more info then this is my Skype id > xdsdmc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Eu1.jpg  

Eu2.jpg  

Joker.jpg  

Last edited by kipieepie; 01-16-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kipieepie View Post
    Yes I do, i have a trusted MM that I've been doing deals with, she have an MPGH account, a steam account, and an APB account aswell.
    May I have the MPGH account link and Skype ID of this Trusted MM of yours?

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Bump!!!!!!

Thanks
    @ @kipieepie
    Send me the MPGH account and Skype profile of the Middleman you're using.

If you ignore me again, I will have you permanently banned.

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Symmetrical, You shouldn't judge too fast mate, I never ignored you, I just never seen your post since I've asked my bro to do bump whenever I'm not at home, anyway I've been having problems trying to edit my post so I can take out the info about that I have an MM, unfortunately I do not have one anymore, whenever I will be able to edit my post i'll take it out, or take it out for me if you can.
    Last edited by kipieepie; 01-20-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks
    Symmetrical, You shouldn't judge too fast mate, I never ignored you, I just never seen your post since I've asked my bro to do bump whenever I'm not at home, anyway I've been having problems trying to edit my post so I can take out the info about that I have an MM, unfortunately I do not have one anymore, whenever I will be able to edit my post i'll take it out, or take it out for me if you can.
    Yeah no.. I'm not buying that "brother" excuse
    You are responsible for your account.

I still want to know the information about the middleman you're using.
    I don't care if you don't have one anymore, you did have the information of that middleman.
    I need that information.

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Do you know why I don't wanna give you the info of that MM? because unfortunately you're too low for her, she's too rich aswell, the title Middleman and the title "The law", are too big for you mister Pakistani, I couldn't give you the info of an awesome blonde eu girl, because you're a crap black "shit", yeah obviously you belong to trash, you're a no lifer who waste all his time on a shitty hacking site and where he thinks hes so big but he aint no thing in real life neither anywhere else but THINKING that he's so big and rules the world and where he can punish and ban everyone that he wants, dude you're nothing but a small black Pakistani shit that I and everyone else can stomp on, I Know you think I'm a bad guy because I said all this, but I'm not.... it was just because I didn't like your attitude and that you're putting your nose into something that isn't any of your business, somehow have a good day, but no, as a matter of fact have a bad day, and a good day for me, it's a shame that this site has someone like you, I obviously liked this site for a afew reasons, but here I quit this site because of a joke moderator like you, now that you have read all this real facts about you, maybe this will help you be a better person, oh and please go ahead and ban me, I somehow will never see it coming because I'm never coming back here to see it.

Thanks
    Do you know why I don't wanna give you the info of that MM? because unfortunately you're too low for her, she's too rich aswell, the title Middleman and the title "The law", are too big for you mister Pakistani, I couldn't give you the info of an awesome blonde eu girl, because you're a crap black "shit", yeah obviously you belong to trash, you're a no lifer who waste all his time on a shitty hacking site and where he thinks hes so big but he aint no thing in real life neither anywhere else but THINKING that he's so big and rules the world and where he can punish and ban everyone that he wants, dude you're nothing but a small black Pakistani shit that I and everyone else can stomp on, I Know you think I'm a bad guy because I said all this, but I'm not.... it was just because I didn't like your attitude and that you're putting your nose into something that isn't any of your business, somehow have a good day, but no, as a matter of fact have a bad day, and a good day for me, it's a shame that this site has someone like you, I obviously liked this site for a afew reasons, but here I quit this site because of a joke moderator like you, now that you have read all this real facts about you, maybe this will help you be a better person, oh and please go ahead and ban me, I somehow will never see it coming because I'm never coming back here to see it.

Using a fake Middleman is against the rules in MPGH
    I didn't read a single word you typed so I'm guessing you just cried because you got busted.
    I have found an MPGH user linked to your account (I'm sure it's just you on another account)
    and the gender on that is "Female" .. I wonder why

Anyways, enjoy the ban kid.
    Have a nice day.

History