Thread: WHAT THE FUCK !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post

Leeching hacks from another rival site is not a hard work, also do you have permission from the owner to leech this file?
    You mean improving, fixing and modifiying it ? Permission or not, it is legal, but yes i do have full permission to post it. I can see that you realise you were wrong and now you have to start insulting me to make up for you fail...
    Btw,why are you deleting every single post that is posted here ?
    Is it becuase people are confirming that you are a lier ?
    You also banned my friend when he tried to post evidence against you, wtf ?
    Last edited by ☭Gadsila☭; 01-17-2015 at 04:16 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ☭Gadsila☭ For This Useful Post:

darkfire126 (01-17-2015),Johnny* (01-17-2015),LordKevo (01-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Liz I'm leaving this thread for you, I tried to explain to the User why his thread has been deleted, but I got no success due to the bad behavior of his part.

In short: He leeched the hack from UC, the files have an indirect advertising, he called several people to come here in order to create an even bigger mess.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=901846

Have a good day guys.

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just received a PM from the OP as well.

Couple of things, in particularly why posts in this thread might have been deleted.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

Now to the actual issue.

Thread was deleted because you did in fact advertise. "Developed by: Supercraft360 @ ************* (unknown | cheats if filtered previously)" Had you simply said "Developed by: Supercraft360" That would have both met our rules regarding crediting original content creator, and not breaking the advertising rule. But by having the "@ *site name*" you in fact have indirectly advertise it. People simply have to add a gTLD (Eg: ".com, .net") and be able to find the site, or simply google the game.

As I cannot see the attachment, I cannot tell for sure if this was inside the content, which would merit the thread deletion, as it cannnot be directly edited by a staff member, like it being posted would have allowed. If you're able to remove that part off the content, you may repost, and mention one of us for verification and approval.

I hope this answers your question as to why your thread was deleted.

@BACKD00R I have recently started taking and uploading screenshots of any ads, or rule breaking content in the code, and pasting the url of it as part of the delete reason, to prevent issues like this. I recommend you also adopt that tactic. It also prevents people from trying to say you're lying or have some personal vendetta against them.
    Last edited by Liz; 01-17-2015 at 04:51 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Just received a PM from the OP as well.

Couple of things, in particularly why posts in this thread might have been deleted.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

Now to the actual issue.

Thread was deleted because you did in fact advertise. "Developed by: Supercraft360 @ ************* (unknown | cheats if filtered previously)" Had you simply said "Developed by: Supercraft360" That would have both met our rules regarding crediting original content creator, and not breaking the advertising rule. But by having the "@ *site name*" you in fact have indirectly advertise it. People simply have to add a gTLD (Eg: ".com, .net") and be able to find the site, or simply google the game.

As I cannot see the attachment, I cannot tell for sure if this was inside the content, which would merit the thread deletion, as it cannnot be directly edited by a staff member, like it being posted would have allowed. If you're able to remove that part off the content, you may repost, and mention one of us for verification and approval.

I hope this answers your question as to why your thread was deleted.
    The thing is put my file in that download, so the only place i had the hack was there. I did this due to rumours of vac scanning your harddrive, also because i didn't expect it to be removed. So, now i can't remove the unknowknowncheats unless BACKD00R gives me the hack, however when i asked that my posts got either closed or deleted.
    Btw, it was the name of a hacker but i'll remind him to never call him self a name that might be rivalising to MPGH.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9#post10132109
    Last edited by ☭Gadsila☭; 01-17-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    Please check out the other thread on staff disputes backdoor banned me for providing evidence and stuff on my main acc and im pissed, I described everything he did, since this is a new acc I can tag you to it. Liz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    @Liz I'm leaving this thread for you, I tried to explain to the User why his thread has been deleted, but I got no success due to the bad behavior of his part.

In short: He leeched the hack from UC, the files have an indirect advertising, he called several people to come here in order to create an even bigger mess.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=901846

Have a good day guys.
    So, can you please send me the attachment ?

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm sorry, if he can help you, that is great, however it is not up to us to maintain copies of attachments we check, otherwise our hard drives would fill up in a month. On my case, you would be SOL, because I delete attachments I check right away. I hope he still has it on his recycle bin. However it seems silly that if you worked on something yourself, you would delete your only copy. Regardless that's neither here nor there. As far as this dispute goes, the action was valid. I've explained why.

I will leave it open in case @BACKD00R has the attachment and wishes to upload it here for recovery. If not he can close the thread.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

☭Gadsila☭ (01-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I'm sorry, if he can help you, that is great, however it is not up to us to maintain copies of attachments we check, otherwise our hard drives would fill up in a month. On my case, you would be SOL, because I delete attachments I check right away. I hope he still has it on his recycle bin. However it seems silly that if you worked on something yourself, you would delete your only copy. Regardless that's neither here nor there. As far as this dispute goes, the action was valid. I've explained why.

I will leave it open in case @BACKD00R has the attachment and wishes to upload it here for recovery. If not he can close the thread.
    Thanks .
    Last edited by Liz; 01-17-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Latter. and Fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12