Thanks

CA EU Trading Rules

CA Account Trading Eligibility:
    You require 50 posts to create a WTS or WTT thread where you are selling your CA account. You may post on someone else’s WTB or WTT thread to sell your account if your MPGH account has 50+ posts, or 25+posts and 3+ months. There are no post requirements for purchasing a CA account.

You may still trade your account if you do not meet these requirements, but you must contact the person looking to buy through a PM, VM, or their contact info in their post. It is encouraged to use an Official Middleman(OMM) if you are trading with someone who does not meet the 50+ post requirement, as the majority of scammers trade on newly made MPGH accounts.

If you do not meet these posting requirements and are accused of scamming, you will be much more likely to be blacklisted if you did not use a OMM.
    Typical scammers will often: refuse to use a OMM; fully agree to use one but then swindle their way out of using one by saying something like, "it's been a half hour already and a OMM isn't available... do you want to trade anyway without one?"; or try to get you to pay half down and half after, resulting in them getting half of the total agreed amount for free. MPGH is not responsible for lost property, but we will do our best to maintain a safe trading environment and ask you to comply with the rules for the benefit and safety of the community.

MPGH Official Middlemen (OMM) have the account tag:

CA Trading Rules:
    1. All accounts are required to be sold with full screenshots to prove ownership.Your SSs require essential information regarding what you are trading, which includes but is not limited to, your inventory, perms, account stats etc. Please blank out your in-game name before uploading images. SSs are required even if you are not trading a full account. You can use the MPGH upload system for screenshots, a site such as Imgur or TinyPic, or use a program such as Greenshot to upload the image for you and post the img code. If the account's email has been changed within the past week, your account is not deemed tradable and you will be considered a scammer. Buying an account where the email associated with it is not the original is not recommended, and you must proceed at your own risk!

2. You must also provide a screenshot of the verification e-mail you got from Nexon in your post after registering your account and the e-mail must be in your inbox. You must also provide the buyer with the original e-mail at the time or purchase. Resold accounts will no longer be permitted to be sold. (For Members who are older than at least 6 months, following this rule is optional)

3. You may bump once from the previous post every 24 hours. Bumps must be made by the ThreadStarter. Bumps include "bump", "back online and selling", or anything similar. If you need to thank someone then use the thank feature.

4. You may open a vouch thread and post the link in your thread instead of having customers vouch in your thread. Self-vouches will result in a permanent ban. Vouch Format:
    Code:
    Date:
    Other Person involved:
    Item that has been sold/traded:
    Selling Thread (URL):
    Optional:
    5. Always provide your Skype name / MSN address on your thread. If you do not provide contact information your thread may be deleted. This also applies to WTB/WTT Threads.

6. All posts related to being Scammed must be made in the Scammer's Grave

7. When selling accounts you MAY NOT use autobuys, having them in your signature, thread, or post will lead to a permanent ban. Any proof received that you redirected your customer to an autobuy at the time of purchase/vouch may result in a warning followed by a ban if it reoccurs.

9. Threadjacking will not be permitted, doing so will lead to your post being deleted.

10. Failure to comply with these rules will result in post/thread deletion, an infraction, or a ban, depending on the severity of the instance. Repeated intentional rule-breaking will result in a permanent ban.

General Rules for MPGH still apply. Rules are subject to change at any given time. Please keep yourself up-to-date.

FAQ
    I really want to sell my account, but I just joined MPGH and don't meet the post requirement rule. Can I sell my account anyway?
    No. Your threads/posts will be deleted until you meet the requirements, and repeated offenses may result in a ban. If you want to up your post count, you may participate in our community discussions in the General Section. Spamming in random forums to up your post count, such as the CA release section, is not permitted and will result in a ban.
    Am I permitted to post profile links only?
    No.
    Can I show proofs only for interested users?
    No. You must upload it using any free image hosting website (imgur, Photobucket, Imageshack, etc) or using our Attachment system. Not obeying this will result on the deletion of your thread and possibly infractions on your forum account.
    If I am buying an account, do I need to provide anything?
    You should provide your contact information like skype, as well as what you are looking for.
    Is it required to use MPGH's Middleman services?
    No, but it's highly recommended you use one of them to help reduce scam incidents.
    Are there prohibited items to sell/trade?
    Yes, such as "VIP" Hacks, Bases, Phishers, etc. All these cannot be sold or traded here or any other section on MPGH.
    Can I post many threads selling the same account?
    Obviously no. You are free to bump it once a day, but making threads with the same account for trade and bumping your own thread in <24 hours may result in a ban.
    I'm posting it correctly, but many people aren't. What do I do?
    You can easily report these threads using our Report System ( ), or just mentioning the Minions on the thread. Depending of the case they will as well receive infractions or just have your thread deleted.
    I have been scammed, what do I do?
    Please post it in the Scammer's Grave. Please also either report the thread in question, or mention the moderators of the forum so they can close the suspected scammer's active threads until the issue has been resolved.

Useful Links:
    Have you been Scammed? Read this to learn how to properly resolve your transactions!
    Middleman General Info
    If you'd like to credit an official middleman, you can do so here: Who helped you MM?
    Make sure you are talking to a OMM and not an impersonator! See the list of MM impersonators here
    And lastly, if you'd like to report someone for scamming you, you can do so here: Scammer Grave

This is a consolidation of the following posts:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=778196
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=359942
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=778885
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=783242
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=387625
    As well as with updated information.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 01-18-2015 at 07:34 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (06-04-2015)