Thanks

Selling 2lt 3rd For 30K NX

Hello, I would like to sell someone my account LT-TR1X, PM me or add rey_mysterio_13tp@hotmail.com. eager to sell, reason for selling is because I use a different account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wrong section!
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan1 View Post
    Wrong section!
    Shhh, this guy sounds like he has a sexy offer. Sad part is I'd rather spend $30 on my girlfriend then buying NX for an account which most likely isn't even his.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I would so pay 30k NX for a CBL dirty account just to have people call me a hacker while I hack. TOTALLY worth it.
    Ok I'm done with the sarcasm now.

EDIT: Look at the CBL pics it has, it apparently has him cheating....yet none of them show it, but only in 1 picture does he say "Im a GM" and it says his "cheat" is RNK, so in other words he most likely got power leveled because of the last picture. (He only has 3666 kills, 2725 deaths)
    Last edited by Slipknotn209; 10-27-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    first ofall itis me i've had this email for 3 years, second the reason it's soo cheap is because of the cbl, and i didn't cheat my rank, i got a kdr reset when i ranked to 2lt 1st
    now if you do want to buy, pm me or add my msn rey_mysterio_13tp@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousSoldier View Post
    first ofall itis me i've had this email for 3 years, second the reason it's soo cheap is because of the cbl, and i didn't cheat my rank, i got a kdr reset when i ranked to 2lt 1st
    now if you do want to buy, pm me or add my msn rey_mysterio_13tp@hotmail.com
    Nice excuse, first of all. Who CARES about you having an email for three years, I had one for almost six. Woopdeedoo!

Second, it is not cheap, you're trying to sell it for.. 30 bucks?

30 dollars? For a dirty account and most likely going to be smacked down by Nexon.

I would not even pay you 30 bucks for a blowjob.

So, my point is. This is a scam, a ripoff, and you should jump off a bridge with a fridge attach to your ankle, so as you fall. A fucking fridge with the mass of its and your body together, smashing you into the water and gently floats down like a total douche you are.

I'm not dumb, so don't act like I am.

The fucking reason why your ass is trying to scam people is because you was Ranked Server Exploit, using a hack to get in a server.

Look at all the screenshot:

[IMG]https://i954.photobucke*****m/albums/ae22/iNinjaAngieX/Combat-Arms_04.jpg[/IMG]

It showed him in the Jackson Server and look at his rank, a huge ripoff.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-27-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Nice excuse, first of all. Who CARES about you having an email for three years, I had one for almost six. Woopdeedoo!

Second, it is not cheap, you're trying to sell it for.. 30 bucks?

30 dollars? For a dirty account and most likely going to be smacked down by Nexon.

I would not even pay you 30 bucks for a blowjob.

So, my point is. This is a scam, a ripoff, and you should jump off a bridge with a fridge attach to your ankle, so as you fall. A fucking fridge with the mass of its and your body together, smashing you into the water and gently floats down like a total douche you are.

I'm not dumb, so don't act like I am.

The fucking reason why your ass is trying to scam people is because you was Ranked Server Exploit, using a hack to get in a server.

Look at all the screenshot:

[IMG]https://i954.photobucke*****m/albums/ae22/iNinjaAngieX/Combat-Arms_04.jpg[/IMG]

It showed him in the Jackson Server and look at his rank, a huge ripoff.
    Never noticed that, but wasn't me on the account, because about 6 months ago I quit combat arms because my email was hacked, just last night, I got the email back, so stop QQing, because aswell as that, did you see that there is no nexon report? exactly, no shut the fuck up, and go write a story book. Fucking telling me to jump off a bridge, this is a hacking site, and you're saying that they won't get smacked down for the hacks I know their gonna use on that account, get the fuck out of this site if you think that this account is gonna get banned because of that!

Thanks
    Combat Arms - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Go go go to teh trading section 4 CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousSoldier View Post
    Never noticed that, but wasn't me on the account, because about 6 months ago I quit combat arms because my email was hacked, just last night, I got the email back, so stop QQing, because aswell as that, did you see that there is no nexon report? exactly, no shut the fuck up, and go write a story book. Fucking telling me to jump off a bridge, this is a hacking site, and you're saying that they won't get smacked down for the hacks I know their gonna use on that account, get the fuck out of this site if you think that this account is gonna get banned because of that!
    More excuses?

Hacked email?

And yet I recalled you asked people to send you an email..?

That you had for.. oh.. three years.

More excuses.

I don't have to shut up, people are going to see the lies you made, smacked down for hacking?

I ment the account is most likely is in the Nexon files, Nexon is very strict about rank hacking, therefore you're logic is failed.

Now offering a dirty account for.. maybe five or at least ten but use common sense, nobodies is going to buy it for 30 cockspanking dollars.

Get the fuck out?

Kid, I have more thanks, more people welcomed me, more people to back me up and see your logic, I can even get Liz in here and she'll see your problem, more people respect me, here then the herpes on your ballsac.

Serious?

MPGH is a community of flaming, everyone flames. Like you said, "Get the fuck out." If you can't deal with it.

QQ?

Cheers, for that. Even though, you're the one backed to a corner. Everything you say right now, is pointless. Everytime you try and defend that you was 'hacked' Someone 'hacked' me. Is the most used excuse.

Hell, I expect a two years old to come and tell a better excuse of why there is cat shit on his hands when playing in the playground.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.