Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    i bench 250 m9
    In all seriousness though mate, this is all sorted out, read the OP. Now I just have to recover from my surgery and I'll definitely be back at it with the girls.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FiteMeIRL View Post
    I was thinking of actually getting with another girl that i'm close friends with
    You are a fucking retard and a half.
    Also, I noticed that you kept saying "I haven't flirted with another girl recently"
    So
    1. You obviously have flirted with other girls, just not recently
    2. You were thinking of getting with another girl while you were with this one but you leave her for being told that you are flirting with other girls?
    3. You should have a test done for autism or something similar because it is obvious that you have the brain of an inbred redneck.
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 01-21-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (01-21-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (01-21-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (01-21-2015),H34T0 (01-21-2015),ibbe163 (01-21-2015),KillTheNoise (01-21-2015),thisisreal34 (01-21-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    drama on mpgh . *sighs*
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    it was your own fault for getting bored, not making her your advantage...
    bruh, try not get caught next time
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    "I haven't flirted with anyone recently"

I lol'd, won't comment on that though

Anyways, pretty fucking dumb and douchey for you to "not take her back" now, she obviously likes you if she burst out into tears when her best friend told her she saw you flirting with another girl.

You'd probably react negatively if one of your bros told you he saw your girl getting a bit to close to another guy.

Just my opinion though
    Last edited by Ghost; 01-21-2015 at 04:11 AM.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just hope she doesn't have a cousin in the Mexican drug cartel..

Thanks
    Asking people to help you get her back and then turning around when she wants you back and basicly telling her to fuck off really shows your true colours dosnt it ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Asking people to help you get her back and then turning around when she wants you back and basicly telling her to fuck off really shows your true colours dosnt it ?
    Couldn't have said it better.

The fact that she cries when she's told that you were supposedly flirting with another girl, the fact that she probably disputed and then broke up with her best friend in order for you to have a relationship together, the fact that she calls multiple times to talk to you about it and the fact that she says sorry kinda gives a little hint that she likes you.

The fact that you carry on about it, the fact that you're willing to go over to her place and start an argument even when she says it was a mistake and that she's sorry, the fact that you quickly think about moving on to another girl and the fact that you think that by making a mistake and apologising for it shows her true colours, shows your true colours.

And yet you say you have feelings for her.

Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.

[MPGH]arunforce - OG
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ¥ÊŠ.ÏÃM - The man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    This. and wouldn't she be mad that she had complete trust in you (you would act the same if your best friend came to you and told you that your girlfriend is flirting with another guy). Thats how girls are, they cry,they are stubborn but we can't live without them can we?

Thanks
    In a way I think OP had his mind set from the start, I believe he never needed any help and just wanted to say something about the siuation he was in....
    The actions of the OP only shows that he would've maybe wanted it to end a way back, he just didn't have any excuse TO DO IT. Because. BETA.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

You are a fucking retard and a half.
    Also, I noticed that you kept saying "I haven't flirted with another girl recently"
    So
    1. You obviously have flirted with other girls, just not recently
    2. You were thinking of getting with another girl while you were with this one but you leave her for being told that you are flirting with other girls?
    3. You should have a test done for autism or something similar because it is obvious that you have the brain of an inbred redneck.
    What I consider flirting is definitely understood differently by the next person, in this case now my ex.

Listen mate, replying with anger and insults on the internet is pretty much useless, so there's no need for it. Calm down.

Let me explain this issue more thorough. I'm currently recovering from a dental surgery I had almost a week ago. I was under operation for ~2 hours, as the surgery was serious. Not that it matters, but it will help you understand my current situation.

As a result of this, I cant drive, barely go out, restrain from lifting weights or any activity for that matter, for a minimum of two weeks, limit talking verbally, A lot of pain & on a lot of medication. So basically I have to rest & recover for at least two weeks before I can get back to my usual routine.

And during this period, my girl decides to come to my house and throw all these accusations about me. While crying and very upset. Knowing the situation i'm in, I can't put up with any more drama, as i'm in serious pain and I have open sockets with blood ready to gush out. So I try to get her to calm down, but she's not listening, and just basically talking shit in my ear. I get really angry and I tell her to stfu and I slap her in the face, then I tell her to "get out of my house, cant you see the pain & struggle i'm in". And believe me mate, you don't want to piss me off when i'm angry or in this condition.

A few days down the line I start to feel bad about what I did, so I attempt to call her and of course she wont answer. I do have feelings for her like mentioned in the OP, hence why I came on here and posted this thread. As I want others opinions on the matter and possibly provide some solutions to saving our relationship and this whole issue for that matter.

I'm not even eating properly, fucking eating cold yogurt or cold soup. Put yourself in my shoes bro and understand what i'm going through. I need to eat, I have a lot of muscle and i'm very lean, I need to maintain my current physique and eat healthily. This is a result why i'm suffering more.

As for the flirting, girls always flirt with me, that's the reality. If a girl sends me a message, i'll reply, as simple as that. My girl considers this flirting, which to me is clearly not. I'm not saying all the girls want me, but a lot of girls talk to me, what does she want me to do, not talk to anyone but her? As a result of this, she's just jealous and wanted to get upset with me & pin this whole lie on me.
    Last edited by FiteMeIRL; 01-21-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Stop responding OP if the question is solved, just leave it at that. Fyi: MPGH is not a realationship improving office

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Stop responding OP if the question is solved, just leave it at that. Fyi: MPGH is not a realationship improving office
    Just getting my point across, that's all. You have to understand the full situation and current circumstances before making a judgement.

EDIT: I already told the mods to close this thread earlier, but they haven't lol.
    Last edited by FiteMeIRL; 01-21-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks
    What I consider flirting is definitely understood differently by the next person, in this case now my ex.

Listen mate, replying with anger and insults on the internet is pretty much useless, so there's no need for it. Calm down.

Let me explain this issue more thorough. I'm currently recovering from a dental surgery I had almost a week ago. I was under operation for ~2 hours, as the surgery was serious. Not that it matters, but it will help you understand my current situation.

As a result of this, I cant drive, barely go out, restrain from lifting weights or any activity for that matter, for a minimum of two weeks, limit talking verbally, A lot of pain & on a lot of medication. So basically I have to rest & recover for at least two weeks before I can get back to my usual routine.

And during this period, my girl decides to come to my house and throw all these accusations about me. While crying and very upset. Knowing the situation i'm in, I can't put up with any more drama, as i'm in serious pain and I have open sockets with blood ready to gush out. So I try to get her to calm down, but she's not listening, and just basically talking shit in my ear. I get really angry and I tell her to stfu and I slap her in the face, then I tell her to "get out of my house, cant you see the pain & struggle i'm in". And believe me mate, you don't want to piss me off when i'm angry or in this condition.

A few days down the line I start to feel bad about what I did, so I attempt to call her and of course she wont answer. I do have feelings for her like mentioned in the OP, hence why I came on here and posted this thread. As I want others opinions on the matter and possibly provide some solutions to saving our relationship and this whole issue for that matter.

I'm not even eating properly, fucking eating cold yogurt or cold soup. Put yourself in my shoes bro and understand what i'm going through. I need to eat, I have a lot of muscle and i'm very lean, I need to maintain my current physique and eat healthily. This is a result why i'm suffering more.

As for the flirting, girls always flirt with me, that's the reality. If a girl sends me a message, i'll reply, as simple as that. My girl considers this flirting, which to me is clearly not. I'm not saying all the girls want me, but a lot of girls talk to me, what does she want me to do, not talk to anyone but her? As a result of this, she's just jealous and wanted to get upset with me & pin this whole lie on me.
    Well in response to you slapping a girl all I have to say is, fuck you.
    Also no point in acting tough on here buddy when your avatar has given me the assumption that your mum cuts your hair for you.

Now, to stay on topic.
    If you were such the tough guy you claim to be, you'd stop bitching about the pain and not being able to eat your fucking spinach.
    You clearly stated that you were thinking about getting with some other girl. No justifying that.
    If you think that your ex was/is in the wrong, you should stop going to the gym and go to a psychologist to find out what's wrong with you.
    As someone said before, what if your mate or her mate had told you she was flirting with other guys (with your definition of flirting).
    What's your take on your girlfriend talking to guys trying to flirt with her?
    When you're in a relationship, you're meant to stay committed. If girls try flirt with you, you don't mingle with them.
    Simple as that. Stay loyal to your girlfriend that you supposedly love and you'll have no problems.

You sound like a white Kanye West but only no one knows you, and no one cares
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 01-21-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I haven't flirted with anyone recently
    ayy

solution:

anal lessons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Stop Responding OP If The Question Is Solved, Just Leave It At That. Fyi: MPGH Is Not A Realationship Improving Office
    you have never seen a human vagina in your life cs fgt
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast