Thread: Account Banned

Thanks

Account Banned

Ok so, I added predator to talk see if he was INTERESTED in selling his account on MPGH! INTERESTED! So he made a thread about it and Arunforce banned me for "Bypassing the Blacklist" First of all THE BLACKLIST SAY 2 MONTHS AND WILL END ON 14/1/15 BECAUSE IT STARTED ON 14/11/14! So I got BANNED for "being interested in buying someones MPGH Account which I didn't know was against the rules" and " TRYING TO BYPASS THE BLACKLIST" seriously thats a joke considering I didn't buy an accounts so no harm done. Please unban me! SliceNDice is my account

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zxpr3datorx View Post
    I didn't know was against the rules
    Being ignorant of the rules is not our problem.
    It's your job to read them and our job to enforce them.

You attempted to buy an MPGH account.
    Most of the time, MPGH accounts with a good amount of posts and rep are bought and used to scam others.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

Being ignorant of the rules is not our problem.
    It's your job to read them and our job to enforce them.

You attempted to buy an MPGH account.
    Most of the time, MPGH accounts with a good amount of posts and rep are bought and used to scam others.
    Symmetrical, Why would I spend £400 to scam someone considering the kind of stuff people put up for sale on mpgh and most people dont trust the middlemen with expensive items!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zxpr3datorx View Post
    Symmetrical, Why would I spend £400 to scam someone considering the kind of stuff people put up for sale on mpgh and most people dont trust the middlemen with expensive items!
    First off, you're supposed to read the rules, that's the 1st thing you do when you register, second, 400 Pounds is nothing, I have seen accounts and items being sold here for more than 1000 USD, so you can easily make your money back by scamming someone, and people trust middlemen, if they didn't trust them, we wouldn't even be around anymore, so next time, learn to read the rules buddy.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-22-2015),DexterousMuslim (01-30-2015),FanticSteal (01-23-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    First off, you're supposed to read the rules, that's the 1st thing you do when you register, second, 400 Pounds is nothing, I have seen accounts and items being sold here for more than 1000 USD, so you can easily make your money back by scamming someone, and people trust middlemen, if they didn't trust them, we wouldn't even be around anymore, so next time, learn to read the rules buddy.
    Ok, I admit I was wrong for trying to buy accounts. However, I wasn't straight away on the spot gonna buy it it would take me a month to be able to afford the account so I didn't do anything wrong since I didn't buy his account! I spend a lot of money and effort into my own account can I please have it unbanned thanks: D

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt someone with that much money would go first I mean Middleman for sure. I saw it written once that Canadian MM said Remember to pick me for MM and the seller was like hell no this is way too expensive to be trusted with MM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wasn't your first time to try to buy someone's account. Nice try though.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON