Thanks

need game recommendations.

im really into MMORPG and things such as that. i love multiplayer gaming as i love the player w/ player experience.

pls recommend <3

Thanks
    Can you stop making threads every other second please....

You just made this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=903502

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=902985

You just make a thread every day asking the same question..
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Can you stop making threads every other second please....

You just made this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=903502
    dont see how arma 3 is the same as asking a broad question.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by KennedyLN View Post
    dont see how arma 3 is the same as asking a broad question.
    The thing is, every day you post something that is pretty damn similar to every other question you've ever asked. Kind of as pathetic as your attempt for thanks and rep with that fake giveaway you made.

Other than that, just go look on damn google. There's a shitload of Steam games that are pretty damn fun. Stop asking vague questions for a post count and start looking for the answer yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    The thing is, every day you post something that is pretty damn similar to every other question you've ever asked. Kind of as pathetic as your attempt for thanks and rep with that fake giveaway you made.

Other than that, just go look on damn google. There's a shitload of Steam games that are pretty damn fun. Stop asking vague questions for a post count and start looking for the answer yourself.
    if i really wanted post count, i would be spamming, and honestly i would be much far over 200 posts by now ... and the so called fake give away, i said it was ok to take away the thanks and rep. there is no need to put your nose where it doesn't belong, and get salty because you didn't receive something that was free. its people like you who ruin the validity of people giving things away to those who may not be able to afford it. so i gave them away to people i know in real life. so what.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    if i really wanted post count, i would be spamming, and honestly i would be much far over 200 posts by now ... and the so called fake give away, i said it was ok to take away the thanks and rep. there is no need to put your nose where it doesn't belong, and get salty because you didn't receive something that was free. its people like you who ruin the validity of people giving things away to those who may not be able to afford it. so i gave them away to people i know in real life. so what.
    Don't really want to start an argument, but sure you gave them to people in real life. You could have just said that but chose not to. I don't care about your stupid copy of Rust, nor do I care about what you have to give.

What I do care about, however, is the fact that you're basically posting the same thing over and over again.

And at least I decided to try to answer your question. Your question did not deserve a response nor any respect. There are games all over Steam such as CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and DayZ. There are also pretty awesome free to play games such as PlanetSide 2, DC Universe Online and etc. You can even torrent games like AC Unity, Far Cry 4, or etc.

Don't you try to avoid the fact that you made a crappy thread for the hell of it, and that it's the exact same thing over and over again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    Don't really want to start an argument, but sure you gave them to people in real life. You could have just said that but chose not to. I don't care about your stupid copy of Rust, nor do I care about what you have to give.

What I do care about, however, is the fact that you're basically posting the same thing over and over again.

And at least I decided to try to answer your question. Your question did not deserve a response nor any respect. There are games all over Steam such as CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and DayZ. There are also pretty awesome free to play games such as PlanetSide 2, DC Universe Online and etc. You can even torrent games like AC Unity, Far Cry 4, or etc.

Don't you try to avoid the fact that you made a crappy thread for the hell of it, and that it's the exact same thing over and over again.
    thanks for the answer, that's all i wanted.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    thanks for the answer, that's all i wanted.
    In two threads, it seems.