Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Try ISP doxing, its one of the few ways we can get an adress

provided the fact this is actually serious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ミHorizon彡 For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    He lives with his mom. Recently he had been drinking like a fish and had gotten alcohol poisoning at least once, his mother didn't seem to stop him then.
    @Skipsy Most people with suicidal tendencies are insistent on killing themselves, the only reason they might regret it is because they saw a way to happiness. Gen has tunnel vision and thinks things will only get worse, and they might, but that's a risk we all fucking take. So what you said is stupid, and for those who care about him, it's offensive.
    @HalfBajan Yea, that's his baby...
    That's what I was talking to master just a minute ago. The people who want to confide their problems in me often seem to have tunnel vision. No matter how bad you have it, there's someone out there who has it a lot worse, and still gets up every day fighting just for a chance to live. Don't take it for granted, he's already doing well just living in Australia, he could be in Syria or Ukraine, or some war torn area hiding from mortar shells not knowing if they'd see the sun tomorrow. It's really not about how many times you fall down, it's always about how many times you get back up. Explore the world a bit, you'll know when you have it bad. It always gets better, but people stuck in the highschool age seem to have tunnel vision.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Color (01-25-2015),Genesis (01-25-2015),Goodfeet (01-25-2015),HalfBajan (01-25-2015),Hunter (01-25-2015),[MPGH]Liz (01-25-2015),Nyan Cat (01-25-2015),Paralyze Jr. (01-25-2015),Ticherhaz (01-27-2015),Unknown (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    this is crazy wow , never thought he would do something like this, he's such a good person... idk life is crazy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015),Paralyze Jr. (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    He lives with his mom. Recently he had been drinking like a fish and had gotten alcohol poisoning at least once, his mother didn't seem to stop him then.
    @Skipsy Most people with suicidal tendencies are insistent on killing themselves, the only reason they might regret it is because they saw a way to happiness. Gen has tunnel vision and thinks things will only get worse, and they might, but that's a risk we all fucking take. So what you said is stupid, and for those who care about him, it's offensive.
    @HalfBajan Yea, that's his baby...
    ah i see . i've been dealing with these kind of people where they don't see hope in their life anymore . people may call suiciding is a selfish act . but the victim itself can't think anything anymore and therefore the only thing that they can do is suicide to end of all its burden .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

That's what I was talking to master just a minute ago. The people who want to confide their problems in me often seem to have tunnel vision. No matter how bad you have it, there's someone out there who has it a lot worse, and still gets up every day fighting just for a chance to live. Don't take it for granted, he's already doing well just living in Australia, he could be in Syria or Ukraine, or some war torn area hiding from mortar shells not knowing if they'd see the sun tomorrow. It's really not about how many times you fall down, it's always about how many times you get back up. Explore the world a bit, you'll know when you have it bad. It always gets better, but people stuck in the highschool age seem to have tunnel vision.
    Most of what you said is very true. I came from a town with a fairly high suicide rates for teens for how many people lived in the town (<19,000). A lot of people like to tell people to compare their situations to others who are in "worse" situations (you mention Syria, war torn regions) but some people would (debatably, stupidly) live in those regions than deal with their own daily struggles. Their battles are matters of perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    ah i see . i've been dealing with these kind of people where they don't see hope in their life anymore . people may call suiciding is a selfish act . but the victim itself can't think anything anymore and therefore the only thing that they can do is suicide to end of all its burden .
    Suicide is a selfish act, I agree with that, because you're taking away all the good (and bad) memories you'd make with other people. Memories that they could have looked back on and smiled in their own times of struggle.

Another common note associated with suicide is that it's for the weak(cowards way out), where in reality, it takes a lot of strength to knowingly inflict harm upon yourself, whether you cut, suffocate, drown, whatever, you have to resist the urge to fight, to live, and that takes more strength than most are willing to recognize. Suicide is itself, a burden.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    soz can't help I'm australian but ferkn perma'd from MPGH for scamming without even a public thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Yeah, I just called 000 (Australian equivalent of 911); explained the situation, gave his first name but was unable to provide an address. I gave them his number, the operator said that she'll forward it to the Police Sergeant and if they find anything they'll contact me back.
    Master I can try find out his last name as well if I can find it. He was probably my closest friend on MPGH and I basically used to play with him everyday.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Color (01-25-2015),Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post

Master I can try find out his last name as well if I can find it. He was probably my closest friend on MPGH and I basically used to play with him everyday.
    his full name was posted in the OP!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

His name is not Bill Maher, When I always talked to him I knew his name was Dillion and he used to always get mad at me for saying it and I remember this because I eventually got him to add me on facebook and that was his name and it was also on his paypal.

THANK ME
    Im so wise

Skype - theretardedpig

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015),Royce (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

That was a quote by another man not his actual name.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015),Royce (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    First off:
    Bill Maher is a American celebrity who made the quote Gen posted.
    2ndly, as Rejected said, his last name is dillion.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2394623
    ^ xxAQWxx may be possible match/alt as they both live in australia, and xxAQWxx's skype screen name is, "Dillion...<3"
    may be a coincedence, but ill leave this case to those who can actually solve it

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ミHorizon彡 For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon. View Post
    First off:
    Bill Maher is a American celebrity who made the quote Gen posted.
    2ndly, as Rejected said, his last name is dillion.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2394623
    ^ xxAQWxx may be possible match/alt as they both live in australia, and xxAQWxx's skype screen name is, "Dillion...<3"
    may be a coincedence, but ill leave this case to those who can actually solve it
    His first name is Dillion and I am pretty sure his last name is Celtic, thats just what I can remember I am not sure I am hoping it is. @master131 please can you do anything with that?

THANK ME
    Im so wise

Skype - theretardedpig

22. The Following User Says Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post

His name is not Bill Maher, When I always talked to him I knew his name was Dillion and he used to always get mad at me for saying it and I remember this because I eventually got him to add me on facebook and that was his name and it was also on his paypal.
    I'm not sure if some of these people really think it is Bill Maher, considering Bill Maher is an American tv show host.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    I feel so fucking terrible right now that I don't remember anything I am really sorry but I am just going blank, I am trying to remember as much as possible and try to get as much information as I can because he really was a true friend to me.

THANK ME
    Im so wise

Skype - theretardedpig

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

Genesis (01-25-2015),Paralyze Jr. (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotAFreeButterflyFade View Post
    soz can't help I'm australian but ferkn perma'd from MPGH for scamming without even a public thread.
    gl on another ban for ban evading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast