Thanks

Unhappy CPU usage too high

Every time i start AVA, the AVA.exe process reaches 99 CPU usage. I kill the process, start AVA again, and it still happens. But after one of the many tries, the CPU usage drops down and then I can play. Any idea why the CPU usage jumps so high? (doesn't happen cuz of another process)
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-09-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It must be a bug. It happens to me every time I load the client. First 1 - 2 loads cpu is at 100% (even with core i7) then after like 3 tries it runs normally with around 50% cpu.

1BGqqtYrYMKiY7HpuZwUNtcAG6LUrjPavQ

Donator Since: Feb 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheng For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    It must be a bug. It happens to me every time I load the client. First 1 - 2 loads cpu is at 100% (even with core i7) then after like 3 tries it runs normally with around 50% cpu.
    You are right. It has been a problem for me for 2-3 months and i suspect that this is because of an update that happened 2-3 months ago because this problem started just after it. Maybe they made the update too heavy or something due to which this happened.
    Last edited by muhammadbutt; 01-26-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadbutt View Post
    You are right. It has been a problem for me for 2-3 months and i suspect that this is because of an update that happened 2-3 months ago because this problem started just after it. Maybe they made the update too heavy or something due to which this happened.
    Yeah absolutely. In my case was about like 1-2 months ago. Probably with the Cyber Mega Update.

1BGqqtYrYMKiY7HpuZwUNtcAG6LUrjPavQ

Donator Since: Feb 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post

Yeah absolutely. In my case was about like 1-2 months ago. Probably with the Cyber Mega Update.
    manney peaple have this issue but they just ignore it, and just start over and over until they can play hahaa

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by humpa755 View Post
    manney peaple have this issue but they just ignore it, and just start over and over until they can play hahaa
    Yup, i do the same thing until it works but it's very disturbing especially when you are playing AVA on a computer like mine with 3GB ram because the game crashes after a single match and Each time it crashes i have to run AVA again and the same problem keeps disturbing so it's very time consuming.
    Last edited by muhammadbutt; 01-27-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its not the AVA.exe ^^Xigncode is making trouble at the first starts, idk why but i tried our game version with the Kava xigncode and it works great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFarm View Post
    Its not the AVA.exe ^^Xigncode is making trouble at the first starts, idk why but i tried our game version with the Kava xigncode and it works great
    Care for uploading kava xingncode? sounds like a good idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yup, i do the same thing until it works but it's very disturbing especially when you are playing AVA on a computer like mine with 3GB ram because the game crashes after a single match and Each time it crashes i have to run AVA again and the same problem keeps disturbing so it's very time consuming.
    blame aeria they should buy a better server we need top pc to avoid the problems it should not be needed... but i have same problems sometimes crash after match... for some reasen i get error sounds pistol.. i think i dont have the file and i keep forget to see what hangun whas last stand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by humpa755 View Post
    blame aeria they should buy a better server we need top pc to avoid the problems it should not be needed... but i have same problems sometimes crash after match... for some reasen i get error sounds pistol.. i think i dont have the file and i keep forget to see what hangun whas last stand
    Top Pc won't help you bro, I actually have a very descent config (Amd 6core up to 4.2Gh, ati r9 280X by republic of gamers, 2x2 TO storage, 16GB Ram ...) and I got this at every launch.

I just need to start NWZLauncher.exe wait 5-10 sec, kill Ava process, reopen Launcher and its all fine, Just a bug from aeria

Thanks
    I have a selution for that. change the running capasity to winxp sp3 then the usage of CPU will be around 50%(mine was 100 % too and i ma uqing i7-4700mq)

Thanks
    Every time i start AVA, the AVA.exe process reaches 99 CPU usage. I kill the process, start AVA again, and it still happens. But after one of the many tries, the CPU usage drops down and then I can play. Any idea why the CPU usage jumps so high? (doesn't happen cuz of another process)
    well, I delete the folder xhunter1 and now works fine.

go to Regedit
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / System / ControlSet001 / Services / xhunter1