Thanks

Cool Papergamesentertainment Minecraft Server - I'm more laid back. Just a game have fun

I am really trying to gain a player population on this server--if U stay and don't leave just cuz "nobody is here" then maybe eventually we'll have people online from time to time. I am new and just started...

Server IP: papergamesentertainmentDOTddnsDOTnet

I prefer U keep reading though for any information.... at least that would be the intelligent thing to do....

I don't really have rules about fun... just ask and I may even give ya game mode, unless U want to do the op course for example I'll say no.... that's just how I am. If U need something world edited, I don't mind doing that for u either if U don't mind understanding I am also busy with college and am not going to immediately jump the moment U snap your fingers. I had users like this before... they rage quit my server just cuz I didn't rush over to them the moment they asked or didn't reply to them the moment they spoke in chat--I am a busy sort... understand that. I'm studying college to become an IT Professional--games come last, K? Truthfully, I am okay with users like this never coming back--U won't work with me? I won't work with U, that's just how I run my server. When I find time, I'll world edit something for u... or whatever else u may need just ask. You could post something in my suggestion box on my server--I check that everyday. I can show u where it is when u login. Like if u need something world edited... put it there, I will most likely do all that stuff before I go to bed, or early when I wake up. I check that box everyday.

With all that said, now more about my server....

When U first login, u need to register. Use /register [your chosen password] and u will need to use this password each time u login. There is a password recovery feature with this too, so add an email using /email (i believe that was the command) and it only works for gmail type of emails. Then each time U login, use /login [the password U registered with] then U will be able to play on the server.

This is for security in case a user account was stolen or hacked--especially my own--and keeps the server from becoming invaded.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

I do NOT like the rank hunters--the second they login they are asking me for OP, that is childish in its own right and I will NEVER give OP or any rank to an individual who is too immature to follow through with respect on someone else's server! Keep this in mind. Giving OP to someone is my own right as a server owner to go up to that person myself and ask them myself--don't get cocky about yourself with me, and don't act too obvious that u may be up to no good. Its a game, just play the darn game... and stop complaining if U rank hunters don't get ur way. boo-hoo lol

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

I am the owner of this server, gamelover85...

IP IS: papergamesentertainment.ddns.net

Note: If U were a previous user, your builds were left untouched... everything is still there. I may not have that world loaded however...

Free Op to anyone who beats my Op course

OR

I am looking for honest and trustworthy staff. Fill in ur application I promise I will at least consider u
    I am interested in loyal long-term members who prove their dedication to this server. Nobody is on it yet but me. If U wish, U could be one more user to help this community grow. I'm new, but have done this for a long time before. Ran out of funds had to close the server down for a bit... lost my population that way. Good news now is, I have a free static IP now so no further worries about funds.

Server has
    pvp
    minigames
    parkour (hardest U will ever see)
    I have a world used for griefing if U wish to grief
    Creative
    Survival
    Hardcore (upon request)
    Mob arena
    mazes
    and anything else you would suggest I may consider adding it to the server that is if I have enough memory in my system to support the idea.

Server specs:
    Minecraft 1.8.1
    Ran From home
    3.0Ghz processor
    8GB Ram

Network speed sucks but is ran off spigot.jar... I have no lag myself no matter where I am playing on the server from. (home, coffee shop)
    So far only people with crappy computers experience lag... others who have joined also had no lag. So it all depends... lag is also very rare in the wilderness. Certain spots on the server have really bad lag, while most all spots have no lag at all for anyone who has ever played on this server--wilderness is best... spawn area has all the lag if any... some spots at spawn are still lag free though for the most part.

Keep in mind! Not all lag is caused by network speed. Crappy computers if u got one... it could also be the performance of your own machine. Please don't blame it all on my network. Network has proven fine for 2 years now. People have joined and have been fine with the way this server is as of now.

Please read your server guide for rules and further info upon first login.

The IP again is:

papergamesentertainment.ddns.net

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Past users I hope will rejoin my server and say hi again! I miss them so much makes me sad

Kman9191
    Mintygirl
    Bk
    Super600
    Galxarl
    GrochoxD
    MikeyBear
    rdb1234
    omk2002
    UC606
    legionnick2000
    zflare
    grimlock
    fireburst
    vamparickHunter
    Jessieseesall
    edtrinminecraft
    Hayden08
    Brotag
    firekirby
    fir****
    and several other users... I hope to see you all again... if not at least just a few of you. You all told me you liked my server-- sorry I had money issues and could not afford the hosting anymore. I now have a free static IP and free internet so I'm sure that the server will stay up for a long time. Its not costing me money anymore.
    Last edited by Jim Morrison; 01-29-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Removed Website

Thanks
    This still open? if so i'll join

Thanks

yes

Quote Originally Posted by XxRawrxXD View Post
    This still open? if so i'll join
    This server will be open for a while as far as I can see... when U join make it known to me u were the guy who replied. Jamesolantern, gamelover85, and mymindcrapped are my user accounts so if u see any of them then its me. I already have a few members... not many yet... I know it takes time for a population to build up.

Hope to see u on.