Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jresyn View Post
    This very reason right here. It's easy to get caught up in the bullshit world we live in and anime allows you to escape that. It'd be awesome if I could run up walls and shit like that.
    Beautiful words :,|

Thanks
    to see girls transform into cheerleader outfits.
    If you'd like you can join my Autism Awareness Group https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group.php?groupid=2181

Thanks
    see lolis .

Thanks
    Its easy to marathon and a great waste of time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
    see lolis .
    of course.

Thanks
    a lot of reasons that have already been said. i just dont like tv, i hate reality for what it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i get bored lol

Thanks
    It makes our every day life look boring. As iamfrost said, to escape reality.

Thanks
    Because anime is hentai.Anime fans come to me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Between my stressful school life and chaotic social life, sometimes I feel as if I am drowning. I cannot breath. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I feel lost. In this empty space of mindset, Life has particularly faded between my consciousness and my physically acquired body. I've lost all interest in this world. Yet in this black pitch ass hole, I found the f*ckin' light that finally led me to feel completely rejuvenated. That light was anime, entwined with the luscious glow of mangas and light novels. It was, to me at least, a paradise. It relieved me of my pressures, engulfed me in sensational tingles, and brought my World 360 degrees around. If it were't for anime, I may have been watching p0rn now instead (though I didn't & won't in the past, present or future; it's a hyperbole here) and lead yet another distasteful, boring and repetitive lifestyle. This sh*t brought the Holy Lord into my life, for Pete's sake! Oh no, look what time it is. I need to catch up on my next 14 animes that just updated. Ciao. May the anime be with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post
    see lolis .
    I found my best buddy ayeeeee!!! LOL
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
    Between my stressful school life and chaotic social life, sometimes I feel as if I am drowning. I cannot breath. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I feel lost. In this empty space of mindset, Life has particularly faded between my consciousness and my physically acquired body. I've lost all interest in this world. Yet in this black pitch ass hole, I found the f*ckin' light that finally led me to feel completely rejuvenated. That light was anime, entwined with the luscious glow of mangas and light novels. It was, to me at least, a paradise. It relieved me of my pressures, engulfed me in sensational tingles, and brought my World 360 degrees around. If it were't for anime, I may have been watching p0rn now instead (though I didn't & won't in the past, present or future; it's a hyperbole here) and lead yet another distasteful, boring and repetitive lifestyle. This sh*t brought the Holy Lord into my life, for Pete's sake! Oh no, look what time it is. I need to catch up on my next 14 animes that just updated. Ciao. May the anime be with you.

- - - Updated - - -

so you're depressed and loli's help that.

nice man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    so you're depressed and loli's help that.

nice man.
    LMAOOOO well, it's a complicated situation.
    "You said 'I love you', and I said too.
    The only difference is, I didn't lie to you."

Successful Trades: 204
    Middle Man'd: 67
    BLACKLIST:
    Stevie9090, ProHackTB, combatarms1993, sp33dkill3r,
    Markalot, Yomo710, -Nice-, kernie891
    /Add me on MSN \: x7sinsx@live.com

Thanks

LMAOOOO well, it's a complicated situation.
    is all good. everyone enjoys a little loli in there life.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question,is animes mainly for people who has social anxiety,fragile hearts and hypersensitive fucks?Because god I watch anime too but I only watch them occasionally and watch the anime that mainly focus on science or has a mindblowing plot twist.I mainly watch movies like interstellar and tv show like sherlock.My school life is kinda decent and I cant be more happy about it.I have two friends that heavily fanatic about anime tho.One of them has social anxiety but the other one is hypersensitive as fuck.Everytime we make a joke about him or lightly offended him he sulked and not talk to us till the next day.I think anime give bad effects to him because I think he too absorbed with anime but I think different people different causes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NobletheMan View Post
    Just a question,is animes mainly for people who has social anxiety,fragile hearts and hypersensitive fucks?Because god I watch anime too but I only watch them occasionally and watch the anime that mainly focus on science or has a mindblowing plot twist.I mainly watch movies like interstellar and tv show like sherlock.My school life is kinda decent and I cant be more happy about it.I have two friends that heavily fanatic about anime tho.One of them has social anxiety but the other one is hypersensitive as fuck.Everytime we make a joke about him or lightly offended him he sulked and not talk to us till the next day.I think anime give bad effects to him because I think he too absorbed with anime but I think different people different causes.
    no

/10wrds

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast