Thanks

Story Time - My first time

This story took place when I was 7 and it is a true story. So it was was a Friday night and I had been invited to a house party at a friends house, her name was Lucy and she was around 5'6, dark brown hair and quite pretty. I had always liked Lucy and we had been friends for around a year but a part of my always wanted more. So back to the party, me and a couple of mates got there around 8:30 by which time most other people were drunk, so we decided to have a few drinks. After around five or six beers I went out into the garden to get rid of some empty bottles. That's when I saw Lucy who was wearing a tight pair of jean shorts and a crop top. She looked so hot. We started talking and she took me to the kitchen to do some shots. After a couple we went back out into the garden and by this time we were pretty drunk so we went to the back of her garden to have a rest. This is when it happened. We started talking and I decided to make my move. I put my hand on her thigh and slowly stared rubbing up and down. We started to kiss and I slowly reached for her tits, they were small but firm. I slipped my hand down her bra and started to play with her nipples. She reached for her shorts buttons and slowly undid them. She slid het tight shorts down to reveal her pink panties. I could feel my cock start to harden at the thought of seeing my first pussy. I slid down her panties to reveal her hairless slit. She led back in the chair and spread her legs, I slipped and a finger and slowly slidded it in and out. She started to moan so I picked up the pace, by this time I felt like I was going to cum in my pants. I slipped my finger in and out a few more times and she screamed with pleasure. I sucked my fingers and she slowly reached for my belt buckle...

The beast was released and I immediately stood up on the nearest chair and screamed: "FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPEROR!"

Lucy was startled and immediately stood up, screaming how me and my Emperor could go fuck ourselves. With a look of fear in her eye she began to pull her jeans back up. "Not on my watch." I said, my erect 7" cock looming over her tight body. I grabbed that hoe and slapped her around for insulting the Emperor and began to lower her jeans again, revealing her pussy. As she squirmed and wriggled in an attempt to save her pussy from utter desolation, I whispered to her: "日本の栄光の国家のために、私はここに性交行為を通じてこの膣に侵入。"

There is no escape for Lucy now. People have began to notice the screams that Lucy is producing as I widen her tight hole with my 3" girth, crowding around us. No-one acted upon me however, they simply watched. As I pounded Lucy into the depths of hell, I felt a slight tingling sensation run up my spine. "This is what it feels like to be touched by the Emperor" I said.

After a solid 14 minutes and the destruction of my first pussy in the name of the emperor, I released my penis from the warmth and tightness of Lucy's pussy. Just as she thought she was free however, I rammed by penis down her throat, reaching the point at which the lungs meet the windpipe. I continuously rammed my now 7" dick up and down until the climax arrived. I came with the force of 12,000 Rising Suns as Lucy passed out from the searing hot pain which came along with being the new host for the Emperors semen.

I stood up above Lucy's passed out body, she was limp and lifeless. I waded through the see of people who had come to watch the Emperor display his power, a slight smile emerged as I walked inside, took a shot of straight vodka and headed home, knowing that my work was done.

Thanks
    cool meme m9
    definitely not Hachikuji's alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL why is @Scotia banned before me e.e

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice a 7 year old with a 7" cock, realism at its finest.

Thanks
    ^^and because all 7 year olds get drunk and go to parties.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Always knew you had issues.

Didn't know they went deep into 7 year olds raping high school students.