Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollynho View Post
    No, you won't respond to my posts because you're:

1. A dumb spic
    2. Getting verbally destroyed
    3. Not able to speak proper English
    4. Not able to form an even slightly, remotely, in the vaguest way decent comeback to any of the points put against you

Kill yourself.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hunter!

Don't VM me you pussy bitch, you know that your retarded profile is on private mode so that you don't need to face up to anyone who calls you out for being retarded.

How is my English "Shit" compared to your fucking spic language, you can hardly even form a simple sentence, I'm surprised that they even have English classes in that dumb spic highschool of yours you working class fuck. When you cut yourself at night, do you slice upwards or sideways? You should really take a nice long bath in some salt water and slice from the wrist up if you really want to soothe your pain. You are honestly the laughing stock of MPGH and you will never, ever be respected by anyone on this site as long as you continue to use it.
    F**k retar* I only vmed you because I don't want to spam with thread. Second and last, LMAO? You only have 27 posts, you're inactive as fuck, you don't even know me and you say my english is shit? Kill yourself dumb***.

Note: You're indeed one of Scotia's friend, saying I'm not respected when in fact most of staff & the users that I had flamed like & respect me. Can't say the same about you though.
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXLegioN View Post
    Yes Writing Like This Is Really Funny
    But Its Fucking Annoying To Read
    you can continue your cat fight now
    cocksuckers are made type like that as punishment educate yourself son, damn

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

Hunter (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

F**k retar* I only vmed you because I don't want to spam with thread. Second and last, LMAO? You only have 27 posts, you're inactive as fuck, you don't even know me and you say my english is shit? Kill yourself dumb***.
    Everyone knows you, you're talked about anywhere that 60% of General goes and not in a good way. Even the precious staff that you hold so close to your heart talk crazy amounts of shit about you. How does it feel to be sucking on the cock of the very people who insult you day in, day out? I bet it tastes just like your daddy's. You are nothing but cancer and I honestly would not care if you were to commit suicide, I honest to God wouldn't. You could make national news and I could be questioned by the police for telling you how worthless you really are and pushing you to end your own life and I would show no remorse. You are nothing but a spic of dirt you retarded, downsyndorome, working class, abandoned, abused, pathetic, ugly, non-loved spic.

For the sake of yourself and those who you bring cancer to every waking day, kill yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Told you op you will get banned. You have to watch what you post as flame. Staff flames are off limits.

Thanks
    Just by looking at his posts, i can tell that hunter is ****** and sucks up to the staff but there is no need to rage at him that much dollynho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleidoscop3 View Post
    Just by looking at his posts, i can tell that hunter is ****** eho sucks up to the staff but there is no need to rage at him dollynho
    He's a CS, his living purpose is to be abused by the community.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

educate yourself son, damn
    No thanks this site is nothing but bullshit way too much idiots (read kids) raging and hating each other without actual reason
    This is not Cheatingsite This is 4chan or whatever. Also threads like this shouldnt exist it fucks up whole community , if i was mod i would just insta bann 7 of 10 guys

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Dollynho View Post
    Everyone knows you, you're talked about anywhere that 60% of General goes and not in a good way. Even the precious staff that you hold so close to your heart talk crazy amounts of shit about you. How does it feel to be sucking on the cock of the very people who insult you day in, day out? I bet it tastes just like your daddy's. You are nothing but cancer and I honestly would not care if you were to commit suicide, I honest to God wouldn't. You could make national news and I could be questioned by the police for telling you how worthless you really are and pushing you to end your own life and I would show no remorse. You are nothing but a spic of dirt you retarded, downsyndorome, working class, abandoned, abused, pathetic, ugly, non-loved spic.

For the sake of yourself and those who you bring cancer to every waking day, kill yourself.
    go take your pills mate
    it went a little bit too far
    Last edited by TheXLegioN; 02-02-2015 at 03:10 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheXLegioN For This Useful Post:

Hunter (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    @Hunter!

STILL VM'ING ME? AYY LMAO

Took you long enough to realize who I am you dumb fuck, even then I wouldn't be surprised if it was a total guess. If I were to be banned what would it do exactly, stop me from flaming a fucking CS? The amount of people who despise you is unbelievable and yet they hold back their anger because they can. I find you completely insufferable and I vent my rage through flaming you, which I can, because you're a CS. Even if you weren't CS (Which you somehow managed through some miracle for some small period of time) I would still flame you. I believe that I called you "The cancer of General through which the only cure is the banhammer", that may well be my proudest moment and I truly do hope that some mod has the fucking decency to rid us of you permanently.

Thanks
    At;(cant post links) hunter! Well your flaming and posts that continously seem to favor the staff say otherwise but this scotia kid isnt any better. You both flame too much. Its a lack of class.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleidoscop3 For This Useful Post:

Hunter (02-02-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12