Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation CoD: Advanced Warfare TOP Dollar $$$ for experienced help

Ok, well I just got an Xbox One a week ago and bought a few games. I'm now totally addicted to that damn game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. I love the game more then.. yeah... life itself. Anyways, I'm just your average guy looking for a few brainiacs who know what they are doing when it comes to visuals, aimbots etc etc, I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to beat the hell out of, own and humiliate all those noobs on Xbox Live. I don't know how to go about adding tools or changing the scripting on Xbox One. Im also not stupid so no tricks. I also don't want my account on Xbox Live to get banned either. I need to do this step by step. Yes i know im a noob when it comes to this stuff. So, if you're up to the task and want to make some money text me on my cell phone.

760881****

Please do not call me on private either. Just send me a simple text and we can get the ball rolling from there. Ohhh btw, I don't have a computer. I only have my Galaxy Note 4. So.. yeah..
    No BS, spam or scams please, thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, I'm looking for an undetectable aimbot, UAV hack, every elite gun, elite outfit, prestige unlocked and completed, I don't care much about infinite health, ammo, etc. I only want what I mentioned.. Basically, I want everything unlocked, with a few tools to go with it, thanks again
    Last edited by XxCaRnAgExX57; 02-07-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    A) Putting your phone number on a forums site isn't the smartest, perhaps create a Skype account or use the direct PM on MPGH.

B) You said you would like to do this without getting banned, that is the risk my friend. If you want to "hack" you need to be willing to risk things, (i.e your account)! Even if a tool says it is undetected does not mean it is safe and will not be detected, it just means that it hasn't been detected yet.

C)
    Activision, Infinity Ward and Treyarch have been greatly improving their security with the games they are releasing so making a modification to the game's files is virtually impossible for the newer games. Most of the mods you are seeing in game such as aimbot, infinite ammo, god mode, etc., are done by using real-time editing tools. I am guaranteed you can find one for Advanced Warfare but this requires system modifications. For PS3 for example you would need a custom firmware to be able to connect the real-time editor to your system and to your game.

Hope this helped... somewhat.