Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Atheism promotes violence against religious people!

Proof:

Chapel Hill shooting: Craig Stephen Hicks condemned all religions on Facebook prior to 'Muslim mass-murder' arrest

The man arrested on suspicion of killing three young Muslims in North Carolina described himself as an “anti-theist” and criticised all religions online.

Police said 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks handed himself in to officers in Chapel Hill overnight in the wake of the deaths of 23-year-old Deah Shaddy Barakat, his wife Yusor Mohammad, 21, and her sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19.

He has been arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder.

As tributes poured in for the young family, a Facebook page in Hicks’ name showed that he read paralegal studies at Durham Technical Community College and described himself as a supporter of “Atheists for Equality”.

READ MORE: THREE YOUNG MUSLIMS GUNNED DOWN IN NORTH CAROLINA

A regular social media user, his last three posts were a cute dog video about the Pavlov effect, a viral advert for Air New Zealand involving mountain bikes, and a picture from United Atheists of America asking “why radical Christians and radical Muslims are so opposed to each others’ influence when they agree about so many ideological issues”.

TV programmes liked by Hicks include The Atheist Experience, Criminal Minds and Friends, while he describes himself as a fan of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason and Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion.

Typical fat, atheist keyboard warrior loser:
    [img]https://www.independen*****.uk/incoming/article10038092.ece/alternates/w460/hicks-chapel-hill-disney.jpg[/img]

Murdered Muslims:
    [img]https://www.independen*****.uk/incoming/article10037721.ece/alternates/w1024/v2-chapel-hill-victims.jpg[/img]
    https://www.independen*****.uk/news/wo...-10038126.html

I hope people can see what I did.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    In that case, Doesn't religion promote violence against religious people too?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Atheism is not a religion.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ahahahaha faiiiiil :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post

Atheism is not a religion.
    Never said it was? lol common..

Thanks

Never said it was? lol common..
    thought you were saying that atheism was a religion because of that, understood you wrong then.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The lack of belief in something promotes something.

Uh.......no, it doesn't.

(Robin still doesn't even know what atheism is, lol).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The lack of belief in something promotes something.

Uh.......no, it doesn't.

(Robin still doesn't even know what atheism is, lol).
    You must have missed the part about him being influenced by Atheism:

TV programmes liked by Hicks include The Atheist Experience, Criminal Minds and Friends, while he describes himself as a fan of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason and Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion.

Craig Stephen Hicks condemned all religions on Facebook prior to 'Muslim mass-murder' arrest
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 02-11-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You must have missed the part about him being influenced by Atheism:

Craig Stephen Hicks condemned all religions on Facebook prior to 'Muslim mass-murder' arrest

Oh. My. Cheezus.

He is an atheist and he read Richard dawkins?

CLEARLY HE WAS INFLUENCED BY HIS NON BELIEF IN GOD.

(do you even realize how utterly stupid you sound?)
    -----------------

Keep going though, this thread is priceless. I love these "atheism have dogma" threads, just points out to everyone what an idiot you are.

Thanks
    This thread gave me cancer. Religion doesn't really exist. It's not really anything.. It's just a word that people use to start arguments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Oh. My. Cheezus.

He is an atheist and he read Richard dawkins?

CLEARLY HE WAS INFLUENCED BY HIS NON BELIEF IN GOD.

(do you even realize how utterly stupid you sound?)
    -----------------

Keep going though, this thread is priceless. I love these "atheism have dogma" threads, just points out to everyone what an idiot you are.
    He was intolerant of Religions and killed Muslims simply because of their religion. I wonder what influenced him to become intolerant and hate religous people? I still can't understand how your brain could not link the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    This thread gave me cancer. Religion doesn't really exist. It's not really anything.. It's just a word that people use to start arguments.
    Religion doesn't exist? I am not sure if you are trolling or mentally retarded. Even when the murderer is an atheist, religion is to be blamed. Hilarious.

Thanks
    He was intolerant of Religions and killed Muslims simply because of their religion. I wonder what influenced him to become intolerant and hate religous people? I still can't understand how your brain could not link the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Religion doesn't exist? I am not sure if you are trolling or mentally retarded. Even when the murderer is an atheist, religion is to be blamed. Hilarious.
    What is religion anyways? Seriously.. It's a "style" nowadays.. -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You are acting like atheism can convince people to do stuff. It's the lack of belief in religion, in theism. There is literally no doctrine or belief structure for atheism. It's not even a group tbh.

Basically what you are doing is claiming that because someone didn't believe in your religion, they are evil.

GJ tho, really makes it clear you're an idiot.

Thanks

You are acting like atheism can convince people to do stuff. It's the lack of belief in religion, in theism. There is literally no doctrine or belief structure for atheism. It's not even a group tbh.

Basically what you are doing is claiming that because someone didn't believe in your religion, they are evil.

GJ tho, really makes it clear you're an idiot.
    He was evil because he killed 3 innocent people for simply being Muslim. I don't know how you came with, "he is evil because he didn't believe in your religion."

The murder was also a big fan of Sam Harris. Of course things like this quote do not convince people to do things:

Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He was evil because he killed 3 innocent people for simply being Muslim.
    Really? What evidence do you have that he killed them for being muslim and that he was "inspired by atheism"?(the nonbelief in religion).
    ------------
    The murder was also a big fan of Sam Harris. Of course things like this quote do not convince people to do things:

You have to try harder robin.
    https://www.samharris.org/blog/item/o...-of-defamation

If your illiterate/retarded self can't be bothered to read the original quote is this:

The power that belief has over our emotional lives appears to be total. For every emotion that you are capable of feeling, there is surely a belief that could invoke it in a matter of moments. Consider the following proposition:
    Your daughter is being slowly tortured in an English jail.
    What is it that stands between you and the absolute panic that such a proposition would loose in the mind and body of a person who believed it? Perhaps you do not have a daughter, or you know her to be safely at home, or you believe that English jailors are renowned for their congeniality. Whatever the reason, the door to belief has not yet swung upon its hinges.
    The link between belief and behavior raises the stakes considerably. Some propositions are so dangerous that it may even be ethical to kill people for believing them. This may seem an extraordinary claim, but it merely enunciates an ordinary fact about the world in which we live. Certain beliefs place their adherents beyond the reach of every peaceful means of persuasion, while inspiring them to commit acts of extraordinary violence against others. There is, in fact, no talking to some people. If they cannot be captured, and they often cannot, otherwise tolerant people may be justified in killing them in self-defense. This is what the United States attempted in Afghanistan, and it is what we and other Western powers are bound to attempt, at an even greater cost to ourselves and to innocents abroad, elsewhere in the Muslim world. We will continue to spill blood in what is, at bottom, a war of ideas.

End quote:
    We do not have to bring the membership of Al Qaeda “to justice” merely because of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001. The thousands of men, women, and children who disappeared in the rubble of the World Trade Center are beyond our help—and successful acts of retribution, however satisfying they may be to some people, will not change this fact. Our subsequent actions in Afghanistan and elsewhere are justified because of what will happen to more innocent people if members of Al Qaeda are allowed to go on living by the light of their peculiar beliefs. The horror of Sept. 11 should motivate us, not because it provides us with a grievance that we now must avenge, but because it proves beyond any possibility of doubt that certain twenty-first-century Muslims actually believe the most dangerous and implausible tenets of their faith.
    ----------------------------

I guess, if you've never read the passage you'd think you proved something.

Again, you are defeated. Now shoo little tard, before you shoot yourself some more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast