Thread: Twitch Sluts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! SKY WILLIAMS WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Paragraphs go!

Thanks
    so true. I go to the csgo section of twitch a girl streamer in her fucking panties who has like 50 knives and only des giveaways and unboxes. she doesnt even fuckin play.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cornmuncher44 View Post
    So it has come to my attention that a very recent and very popular trend has appeared for quite a while and it continues to piss me off and other men that can't do the same. So I was on twitch, scrollin scrollin scrollin through the wow page (I play wow ALOT) and I come across a twitch girl streaming wow leveling and doing quests. She was quite attractive but when the twitch stream loads its literally just her tits and a mouth, nothing else. She is literally just blabbering about make up and not even paying attention to wow, She does this for around maybe 15 minutes and finally starts playing. She queues for a dungeon and maybe 10 minutes she gets into one. (Note she is a 90 death knight that most likely used the 90 boost, She claims to have been playing for 2 years, being a veteran) I also main mostly dk on wow so I'm like "hey maybe i could learn a thing or 2 from watching this". She finally after like another 10 mins of talking she gets into a dungeon. her spec is frost and the tank leaves instantly. the instance lead asks if she could tank using blood presence. She stares blankly into space when asks this and responds with "wtf is a tank" Now and only now do i almost instantly leave the stream, but i stay because her push up bra and cleavage is the only thing making me stay. she asks the stream whats a tank and finds out eventually what it is *( There were literally only like 29 viewers)* and they come to the first boss. You literally just here "Click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click " as she spams her keyboard with every finger trying to fight the boss, she dies around 2 minutes in and she is screaming in chat blaming the healer when really she had no idea in fucking hell how to play. not even god could help her. she leaves the dungeon and some kid in chat tells her "Why dont you learn to play the game slut" maybe 3 or 4 mins later she closes the stream and doesnt come on until around 2 days later. I followed because i wanted to tell you fuckers about it and rant to my friends how fucking annoying this consistent problem has become. her bio for the channel stated she only plays wow but guess what fucking game she starts playing next. H1Z1 WHO THE FUCK COULDA THOUGHT. Now the reason behind this is twitch sluts, like her self, are self proclaimed "gamers" that genuinely devote their time to playing video games and producing quality content and entertainment for others. but she is not a gamer. if you goto twitches games list H1z1, wow, LoL and csgo are usually always at the top. she either literally bought the game or was just pressing random buttons on her keyboard, because she was literally running through the forest for an hour. crying to people to help her find loot. she didnt even know what berries were and died of hunger. she quit that and said "fuck it lets play wow" Im going to stop there because that is literally all my cringing body could take. Now a quick summary. A twitch slut is again - a manipulative self proclaimed gamer that plays for fun and not money. most of these twitch sluts have EXTREME skin showing clothing and almost always have a donation link. they dont know how to play the games they play and constantly ask for money. now dont get me wrong there are plenty of women that dont show their tits and know how to play the game but this just makes me cringe. seeing these embarrasing, sickening women play games theyre oblivious to. these gold digging sluts just think of twitch as another gold mine to save up from either virgins are fat men. please avoid these people at all cost because they are just more gold digging whores to ignore. this problem is progressively pissing me off and if you read all this, you da real mvp.
    Honestly, this issue will always happen. Most people who watch twitch are clearly 12 year old horny white kids. 9/10 dentists have vouiched for my statement so dont think im wrong. All you gotta do is make a small investment in plastic surgery and get enormous tits. Just angle the webcam down and then it wont even matter how your face looks. I mean kaceytron proved that right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i did a similar post on reddit but it was about CS:GO whore's ..... admin removed my post to defend them
    LOOK AT THIS WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CS:GO?
    https://imgur.com/vHjRplK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    You have no idea.
    If I have helped you some, drop a thank on meh post ;D [IMG]https://i1050.photobucke*****m/albums/s414/glaceon-fan-girl/flying_griffin-journal-doll_1.gif[/IMG]
    So smexy Loving dat mpgh though, leave me some love and possibly kush. Put plate outside door and walk away slowly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Read barely any of the post but saw FPS russia in his Sig so I wanted to +rep for being sexy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12