Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question developers + BattlEye global bans.

this might be against the rules, but I want to know.
    do the developers have absolutely nothing to do with BattlEye global bans at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorEianr View Post
    this might be against the rules, but I want to know.
    do the developers have absolutely nothing to do with BattlEye global bans at all?
    Look at this:

And know take a look at this:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to haens12 For This Useful Post:

ThorEianr (02-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Douggem has made 2 videos of him getting Global banned for being with "Douggem" name on same server as Rocket.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    DayZ devs are angry kids and it's a shame they even call themselves devs. They are modders.

Thanks
    What i find hilarious about all this is that people actually believe they got banned for ONLY having test mode

fucking retards messaging the game developers and saying things like "ive never used hacks, its a clean account".

BE might be stupid, but with all the false positives in the past, they would never let that repeat itself.

Memory fags (like douggem for example) have spent so long "undetected" that when BE finally do catch them, they blame it on things like their player name and "test mode".

instant lolz

enjoy the global ban's

Also, why don't you message BE and tell them that its test mode and see if they lift your ban

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
    Douggem has made 2 videos of him getting Global banned for being with "Douggem" name on same server as Rocket.
    yeah but in all his other videos, he is accusing infistar of copying work when there is no way to prove who is the original creator of the content. to be impartial, he could collect evidence and let people decide, but instead he just believes whatever monky/raiin tells him. and btw, im not saying that monky is BSing, but i would certainly seek more proof before assuming who is lying and who is not.

just because "douggem says" doesn't mean shit... same as this message, these are all opinions. the facts are, if you hack, expect to be banned.
    Last edited by Jme; 02-14-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Jme There actually is a good amount of proof of fresh accounts getting banned on computers that were never used for hacking before for only having Test Mode on.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
    @Jme There actually is a good amount of proof of fresh accounts getting banned on computers that were never used for hacking before for only having Test Mode on.
    Says who? Cheaters. havent seen a single report by a non-cheater anywhere.

gotta say JME, you just earned a lot respect for posting this. One person who doesnt blindly follow Douggem's nonsense.
    Last edited by knucklehead1; 02-14-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead1 View Post
    Says who? Cheaters. havent seen a single report by a non-cheater anywhere.

gotta say JME, you just earned a lot respect for posting this. One person who doesnt blindly follow Douggem's nonsense.
    So you're saying that they ban for having the BlackBone Driver installed? Weird since this markLP got banned for having test mode only on without any hacks on that laptop.

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post

So you're saying that they ban for having the BlackBone Driver installed? Weird since this markLP got banned for having test mode only on without any hacks on that laptop.
    I am more inclined to not believe markLP than I am believe him. Again, just my opinion, but BE don't just ban innocent players, what they actually do is catch people who think they are invincible or "above the law" who cry and drum up false drama to smear BE. anyone who is not 10 years old can see past this

btw, respect cyber, ur h1z1 cheat is ace, loving it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
    btw, respect cyber, ur h1z1 cheat is ace, loving it
    Ai, We should talk on skype again. Did you manage to get the keybinding stuff to work again? I'll need you to test an internal H1Z1 cheat for me soon if you'd like to since I got banned 2-3 weeks ago.

Thanks

I am more inclined to not believe markLP than I am believe him. Again, just my opinion, but BE don't just ban innocent players, what they actually do is catch people who think they are invincible or "above the law" who cry and drum up false drama to smear BE. anyone who is not 10 years old can see past this
    this. read some reddit, they laughed about you guys for making up these theories when ONLY cheaters got banned and no one else. anyone who is not 10 can see they would never ban for test mode - seriously, you still think anyone but you (i.e. AC devs) is incompetent? lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
    Everybody should change their name to 'Rocket' or whatever his IG-Name is an if somebody stream snipes or hacks, it bans rocket and some other people ahah XD

Thanks
    Call me anal. But if I wanted a hack free server or mod, and if I had the means to, I would have my anticheat ban everyone with MPGH (or similar) traces in their browser history

Sure, it would ban a small percentage of "innocent players" but zero fucks would be given since my mod would be hack free mostly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Call me anal. But if I wanted a hack free server or mod, and if I had the means to, I would have my anticheat ban everyone with MPGH (or similar) traces in their browser history

Sure, it would ban a small percentage of "innocent players" but zero fucks would be given since my mod would be hack free mostly
    Damn that's fucked up but I like it. Alot of innocent ppl visit MPGH and other Hacking Dedicated forums because of people actually posting link on for example Reddit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I hack so much and no bans?!?!? go figure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast