Threaded View

Thanks

Selling Brigadier General Account

Hello guys! I am selling a general account on AVA for a very fair price. I do not have time to play this game anymore because I'm busy with college and also lost interest in the game. I'm looking for 200-300 USD for this account. You are saving a lot considering there is $2000 worth of weapons on the account. Here is some details about my account:

Good IGN (Hard to get a name like this)
    2.10+ S/D
    4000+ wins 1000-2000 Losses
    Rank- General
    $2000 worth of weapons on the account
    Has all the exclusive items obtained from The mystery box in match channel and Train Co-op
    Every blue ticket/red ticket gun and I have almost every mega capsule season only missing two seasons.

I made a vid showing my inventory check it out: https:// www .youtube. com /watch?v=ZHW4GcEpjE0

Btw, I spaced out some parts in the link so that it would let me post it on this site. If you need help with the link message me on skype so I can tell you which parts to fix.

I would like to do this trade via skrill. If you cannot use skrill I will be willing to do paypal also. Please add me on skype if you are a serious buyer. My skype name is yogurtbar thanks so much!
    Last edited by Softness; 02-15-2015 at 08:28 AM.