• Nah

27 45.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

World War 3 incoming?

I can see it.
    It starts with small organizations fighting together.
    Then nations.
    Then other countries join.
    That's how mass destruction starts.
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    I can see it.
    It starts with small organizations fighting together.
    Then nations.
    Then other countries join.
    That's how mass destruction starts.
    It's really not. Please realize that these small fights have been going on since the dawn of man.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Color (04-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

It's really not. Please realize that these small fights have been going on since the dawn of man.
    Small fights don't mean anything... Like you said.

If WW3 were to begin, it's going to start with Russia. They're doing a full-scale invasion on Ukraine, and through my eyes they're testing the other countries to see if we'll do shit about it and stop them. If not, they'll continue invading other countries. That shit WILL start a war. Communism will join forces with other communist nations, and then WW3 begins.

That's my prediction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well, it can be argued there is a "cold war" going on. For example the crisis with Ukraine was JUST like the cold war with communism. 2 nations battling indirectly for control of another nation /cyberwarfare/sanctions/propaganda/money/supplies/weapons it's been going on in the middle east for a while now, that's why Bush got in so much hot water for the Taliban. The u.s. was pumping money into the Middle east to get popular with rebel force that was overthrowing a dictator, but inadvertently the rebel force became worse than the dictator and alot of their money was given to them from the U.S. it's a dangerous game America has been playing, and Russia has been doing the same thing but they have been more rash about it

but yes. WW3 is coming. If the time for it is soon who knows, but it seems like it's getting there. If people think there won't be another world war they simply don't know history or prefer to live in a false security blanket of delusion
    Last edited by ™ÐÆĿÆ®!UȘ™; 02-18-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    R.I.P. TO THE GOLDEN YEARS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Russia lost in ww2 in germany so many people die in that battle but america help them to win the war......
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ™ÐÆĿÆ®!UȘ™ View Post
    well, it can be argued there is a "cold war" going on. For example the crisis with Ukraine was JUST like the cold war with communism. 2 nations battling indirectly for control of another nation /cyberwarfare/sanctions/propaganda/money/supplies/weapons it's been going on in the middle east for a while now, that's why Bush got in so much hot water for the Taliban. The u.s. was pumping money into the Middle east to get popular with rebel force that was overthrowing a dictator, but inadvertently the rebel force became worse than the dictator and alot of their money was given to them from the U.S. it's a dangerous game America has been playing, and Russia has been doing the same thing but they have been more rash about it

but yes. WW3 is coming. If the time for it is soon who knows, but it seems like it's getting there. If people think there won't be another world war they simply don't know history or prefer to live in a false security blanket of delusion

It's not even on the same scale as the cold war.

Thanks
    I don't know if world war 3 will arise yet since you know, it's bad for business

Thanks
    I think it would happen, but it would be like russia and china vs the world, Russia and china are like brothers basically they like each other so much.

Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    Russia lost in ww2 in germany so many people die in that battle but america help them to win the war......
    won't really say they lost , bc they were against germany, but also against us???

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibia View Post
    I don't know if world war 3 will arise yet since you know, it's bad for business
    It's actually perfect for business, you may not realize this but wars bring in a big eco boost, especially if you win

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I think it would happen, but it would be like russia and china vs the world, Russia and china are like brothers basically they like each other so much.

won't really say they lost , bc they were against germany, but also against us???

It's actually perfect for business, you may not realize this but wars bring in a big eco boost, especially if you win
    Half of Russia take over of germany.......but Russia asked America to help them in war so America give them a weapon and etc...both Russia and america joined in one force........after the ww2 Russia stolen atomic bomb document of America and build there own bomb...Russia afraid in America so they stolen the bomb document...
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    @Royce That is if you win though, the losing side will experience either more debt or inflation due to reparations, like Germany during world war 1

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzibia View Post
    @Royce That is if you win though, the losing side will experience either more debt or inflation due to reparations, like Germany during world war 1
    this is going to be a coldwar style i don't think its going to be a direct closeup for example : america preparing an army in the middle east and middle africa to fight for them
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wars are expensive.
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    wars are expensive.
    not if you know where to start from ...
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There will be no nuclear war. But the third world was will be of digital form. If you follow the US and Russia closely you can see that each country is slowing pouring more resources into side project such as NASA, ESA etc. With 18.5Billion into NASA for Europa and Mars One planning you can see that these countries do care. The men at the top of these nations all are very smart (How else would they get there). Nuclear was will never cross their minds simply because it would destroy everything they have struggled to build but a war is coming. A war over the internet. Us civilians having nothing to worry about because it will be a shadow war. Groups such as ISIS and Al qaeda will be eradicated over the next 10-20 years due to the fact that they revolve around religious beliefs which will we the cost of their fall. Live you lives and look up at the sky. That is where the answer is. War is for the selfish whilst knowledge is for real heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

No other way to put it than quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Abuna View Post
    account sold, I went first! All went smooth, would love to trade with Hezz again as he is very nice and patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by skydiini View Post
    just sold my rotmg account for 20$ i went first Smooth trade
    Quote Originally Posted by AresVI View Post
    Extra Note: A+++ Buyer. Would reccomend this guy to anyone. smooth as a baby's bottom.
    Ignorance is bliss, until it causes an event that creates a lot of self-harm and you're blaming it on your ignorance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast