Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    the one in the original post is patched atm. they reneabled eac on all servers, or atleast nearly all
    hey gogogokitty, my .NET Reflector breaks the AssemblyCSharp file when I try and edit it. Even if I don't change anything, if I open it in Reflector and save it with Reflexil and try to run rust, it crashes on startup. Do you have this problem? Or do you use a different program?
    Leeching from the MPGH community since 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizid View Post
    hey gogogokitty, my .NET Reflector breaks the AssemblyCSharp file when I try and edit it. Even if I don't change anything, if I open it in Reflector and save it with Reflexil and try to run rust, it crashes on startup. Do you have this problem? Or do you use a different program?
    add me on skype, gamerkitty199
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    can anyone send me updated assembly-csharp for new update ? (high jump/speed hack)
    looks like i found a new bypass, i need to check this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dast1212 View Post
    can anyone send me updated assembly-csharp for new update ? (high jump/speed hack)
    Did your bypass work?
    Leeching from the MPGH community since 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizid View Post
    Did your bypass work?
    no ......
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dast1212 View Post
    a great joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Others may have noticed, when killing certain players, they suddenly comeback to life and spawn a new body beside their dead body; then as the unsuspecting player is looting the first, you get smashed in the head by the second spawn.

Any idea on how this is done or how their doing it, it isn't all that uncommon I would say 1-10 players are using this exploit, maybe even higher ration. Thanks. Cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugget View Post
    Others may have noticed, when killing certain players, they suddenly comeback to life and spawn a new body beside their dead body; then as the unsuspecting player is looting the first, you get smashed in the head by the second spawn.

Any idea on how this is done or how their doing it, it isn't all that uncommon I would say 1-10 players are using this exploit, maybe even higher ration. Thanks. Cheers.
    thats weird, i know the players body spawns at their dead one for a split second, can you be more specific on what you mean by smashed in the head by the second spawn?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    thats weird, i know the players body spawns at their dead one for a split second, can you be more specific on what you mean by smashed in the head by the second spawn?
    Sure thing; So I kill a person by whatever means, rush up to their body and click open to loot their stuff and as I'm doing that BAM in the head with a rock (when you die your equipped item rolls away) After a few times I'm watching for this and what is happening is they are getting up / respawning a foot away from their corps with their gear on (if they had gear equipped) and their possessions that were in their bags and either running away or smartly attacking the unsuspecting looter. 1 hit and they die so it's possible they are respawning with 0 - 1 health.

This is as I mentioned pretty common, 1 out of every 10 random player, random environment kills, on a facepunch server, new game map type.
    Last edited by Tugget; 02-22-2015 at 07:19 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tugget For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-22-2015)

Thanks
    I just go to task manager and end task for EAC once the game is launched. I don't seem to be having problems so far, but only tryed it on a Russian server recently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugget View Post
    Sure thing; So I kill a person by whatever means, rush up to their body and click open to loot their stuff and as I'm doing that BAM in the head with a rock (when you die your equipped item rolls away) After a few times I'm watching for this and what is happening is they are getting up / respawning a foot away from their corps with their gear on (if they had gear equipped) and their possessions that were in their bags and either running away or smartly attacking the unsuspecting looter. 1 hit and they die so it's possible they are respawning with 0 - 1 health.

This is as I mentioned pretty common, 1 out of every 10 random player, random environment kills, on a facepunch server, new game map type.
    Type "kill" in the console when your "wounded" time ends and your view begins to fall and fade as you die. Doing this within ~500ms of you dying respawns you in the same spot with all your gear but with 5 health which seems to carry over from your wounded time. Found that yesterday while trying to kill myself, don't hate on the suicide.

Welcome
    Last edited by Edward7089; 05-05-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    1. Doesn't work/Patched
    2. Been patched for awhile....
    3. Kinda works, gotten a lot worse to use in the recent updates though...
    4. Doesn't work/Patched
    5. Patched

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12