Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Little update:
    Quote Originally Posted by iJameees1 View Post
    Stop removing it and you won't be kicked.
    Seems to be working so far, just played a game through with cheats and haven't been kicked due to VAC error. Didn't remove USB when injecting!
    Thanks for the info!
    Ez pz lemon squeezy

Vouches

"Most helpful and friendly and overall amazing guy I met on MPGH. Fast, quick, easy and convincing tutorial. Great recommendations. Perfection just oozes out of him. +vouch +rep +allthegoodstuff If you all noobs here want help with the hack / staying secure, ask this guy. Totally recommend"

"Amazing helper! Gives great advice, fast to the point. Super friendly and just purely awesome"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iJameees1 View Post
    How does removing it cause the kick?
    Maybe VAC was attempting to scan the USB? The UsB trick doesn't work anyways, check out Merccy's thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Epik-chan View Post

Maybe VAC was attempting to scan the USB? The UsB trick doesn't work anyways, check out Merccy's thread.
    Have stopped removing USB -> Managed to play through full game without VAC kick = Profit! @Merccy2
    Ez pz lemon squeezy

Vouches

"Most helpful and friendly and overall amazing guy I met on MPGH. Fast, quick, easy and convincing tutorial. Great recommendations. Perfection just oozes out of him. +vouch +rep +allthegoodstuff If you all noobs here want help with the hack / staying secure, ask this guy. Totally recommend"

"Amazing helper! Gives great advice, fast to the point. Super friendly and just purely awesome"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Epik-chan View Post

Could you link me to that thread? I literally just got that error but when I got kicked, a webpage from support.steampowered.com opened up automatically and I did everything there, restarted PC and seems to work. I am using Merccy's Glow ESP the whole time. It's on my USB stick and I'm protecting it with VMProtect. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw VAC when I got kicked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

Could you link me to that thread? I literally just got that error but when I got kicked, a webpage from support.steampowered.com opened up automatically and I did everything there, restarted PC and seems to work. I am using Merccy's Glow ESP the whole time. It's on my USB stick and I'm protecting it with VMProtect. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw VAC when I got kicked.
    Just don't bother using the USB method, it doesn't work. VMProtect, Themida, Enigma will work just fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12