Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Charion (07-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So after read all of this comment, what do you think OP?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yеs, аnd nоt оnlу іs іt а sеvеrе mіsundеrstаndіng оf рrеttу muсh аll оf оur dосtrіnе tо thіnk wе bеlіеvе оthеrwіsе, but thеrе аrе аlsо sо mаnу sсrірturеs thаt соuld bе сіtеd іn thіs rеgаrd, thаt оnе аnswеr рrоbаblу саn't соvеr аll оf thіs quеstіоn.

І trу tо usе thе mоst сlеаr sсrірturеs І саn fіnd. Оbvіоuslу thеrе аrе mаnу ΝYеs, аnd nоt оnlу іs іt а sеvеrе mіsundеrstаndіng оf рrеttу muсh аll оf оur dосtrіnе tо thіnk wе bеlіеvе оthеrwіsе, but thеrе аrе аlsо sо mаnу sсrірturеs thаt соuld bе сіtеd іn thіs rеgаrd, thаt оnе аnswеr рrоbаblу саn't соvеr аll оf thіs quеstіоn.

І trу tо usе thе mоst сlеаr sсrірturеs І саn fіnd. Оbvіоuslу thеrе аrе mаnу Νеw Теstаmеnt sсrірturеs thаt соuld bе usеd, аs wеll аs frоm thе Вооk оf Моrmоnеw Теstаmеnt sсrірturеs thаt соuld bе usеd, аs wеll аs frоm thе Вооk оf Моrmоn

Thanks
    First of all the word trinity is never used in the Bible. Jesus (pbuh), never says "worship me". There are some inexplicit and ambiguous statements which can be interpreted as Jesus (pbuh) claiming some divinity. But the explicit and unambiguous statements far out weight he inexplicit and ambiguous statements and from these explicit and unambiguous statements you clearly can tell that Jesus (pbuh) is not God. And I'll share them with you. But before I get into that I want to show you a verse in the Bible, 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." Many Christian scholars say that the trinity cannot be explained through logic and that you need to follow it through faith. Isn't the concept of the trinity confusing? Our salvation shouldn't be confusing. It should be straight forward and understandable. Religion is for everyone, young or old. If you go to a child and try to explain the trinity they won't get it. But if you tell the child there is one God and he has no partners the child will understand.

So why Jesus (pbuh) is not God. Firstly, Jesus (pbuh) was not sent for all of mankind. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of Israel" Jesus (pbuh) was only sent for the nation of Israel."

God is all-powerful and all-knowing Jesus (pbuh) is not. Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heavens, but my father only"

Jesus (pbuh) was given power and authority. John 12:49 "For I have not spoken of myself, but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak" John 7:16 "Jesus answered them and said My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." John 17:7-8 " Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me." John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Jesus (pbuh) denied being good and said only God is good. Matthew 19:16-17 "And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

Jesus (pbuh) worshiped God and he worshiped God like how Muslims worship God. Matthew 26:39 "And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matthew 26:36 "Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder."

John 20:16-17 "Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
    Jesus saith unto her, 'Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God'." Jesus (pbuh) says "My God, and your God." Why would he say that if he was God?

Jesus (pbuh) is not God. Jesus (pbuh) believed and worshiped the same God of the Muslims, the same God of Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, David, Lot, Ishmael, Issac, Muhammed and all the other prophets (peace be upon them all)

The whole trinity idea came way after Jesus (pbuh) was gone. It came from Paul the apostle and he never even met Jesus (pbuh). Before Paul the Apostle became Christian he hunted Christians and killed them or threw them into prison. Why would you guys listen to this guy? Acts 22:3-4 "I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day. And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women." Acts 22:20 "And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him." Acts 9:1-2 "And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the lord, went unto his high priest, and he desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem." Acts 26:10-11 "Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up on prison, having received authority from the chief priest; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. And I punished them oft in every synagogues, and compelled them to blaspheme, and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities."

If Hitler stopped killing Jews and said sorry and started to preach to them and joined their religion would they listen? No. So why listen to Paul the Apostle?

Jesus (pbuh) is just a prophet and messenger of all-mighty God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Jesus is the son/messenger of THE GOD. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lord God
    I come to you a sinner
    And I humbly repent for my sins
    I believe that Jesus is Lord
    I believe that you raised him from the dead