Thanks

Question BLoD or Juggernaut items of Nulgath?

Im just starting on BLoD, but i have almost no inv space. Most of my inventory is filled with nulgath items for the juggernaut items of nulgath quest. Im not that close to getting juggernaut items of nulgath, but ive been working at it for a long time now. So, should i delete my nulgath items and farm for BLoD, or wait to get juggernaut items of nulgath quest, then get BLoD?

EDIT:I also have 29/30 bag spaces, 2 which are ac items in my bag, and 0 space in the bank ( with exception of ac items of course)
    Last edited by Jaelen17; 02-21-2015 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added amount of space in bag/bank

Thanks
    what else do you need for juggy?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leldick View Post
    what else do you need for juggy?
    I still need voucher of nully, totems of nully, and alot more of the items needed for the quest. Items i have so far: 2/13 Diamond of nulgath, 9/50 dark crystal chards, 17/20 gem of nulgath, 8/50 tainted gem, 0/1 voucher of nulgath(non mem), and 0/3 totme of nulgath.

For everything that has to do with BLoD, i have 1 copper, 3 platinum, 1 loyal spirit orb, 145 spirit orbs, 419 undead energy and 31 undead essence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    From what I'm seeing I just suggest you get a little bit more inventory space.

Thanks
    for now, delete your platinum. Continue farming for BLoD until you can get your celestial copper of destiny, while doing mine crafting every day, until you get both silver and barium. Once you have merged your copper of destiny, start farming for your juggy. once you're done with that, resume BLod farming.
    Last edited by leldick; 02-22-2015 at 06:55 AM.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelen17 View Post
    Im just starting on BLoD, but i have almost no inv space. Most of my inventory is filled with nulgath items for the juggernaut items of nulgath quest. Im not that close to getting juggernaut items of nulgath, but ive been working at it for a long time now. So, should i delete my nulgath items and farm for BLoD, or wait to get juggernaut items of nulgath quest, then get BLoD?

EDIT:I also have 29/30 bag spaces, 2 which are ac items in my bag, and 0 space in the bank ( with exception of ac items of course)
    You should focus on BLoD first, since it's a weapon that gives an usefull bonus against undead.
    After that you can farm for Nulgath itens.
    But that's only my opinion. Both itens can take a lot of time to get.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    So, which nully itens should i delete? All or just sum?

Thanks
    How long does it generally take to finish BLoD?

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzajack1 View Post
    How long does it generally take to finish BLoD?
    Most of the botters gets it between 1-2 weeks.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    Most of the botters gets it between 1-2 weeks.
    Can confirm, I got my BLOD today, in one and a half week.

I would go for BLOD first, because the BLOD is so much easier to get and you will need the space for Juggernauth items later on so better do BLOD first to have more space later on.

Goodluck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would personally go for BLoD because of the bonus damage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Get BLoD First!

BLoD is actually a little harder to get (if you're unlucky with the Blinding Aura, really hard) than the Juggernaut Items of Nulgath. I got the Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath within a week while it took me around 10 and a half days to get BLoD. I recommend getting BLoD first since it doesn't look like you're close to getting a Jugg item anyway. Deleting what you have now for inventory space won't set you back too far (Gems and Tainted Gems are super easy to get so you can delete those). Besides, BLoD is so much cooler. Everyone has Jugg items now and they are only good for show. BLoD provides a 51% damage bonus to undead. 51%! Plus when others (or you) click on it, there is a super cool effect (everyone in the room automatically s, says "Battle On!" and some rock music plays). Furthermore, you even get a Character Page Badge from it.
    Last edited by Ketsueki no Ryuu; 03-15-2015 at 09:24 AM. Reason: grammatical error fixing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsueki no Ryuu View Post
    BLoD is actually a little harder to get (if you're unlucky with the Blinding Aura, really hard) than the Juggernaut Items of Nulgath. I got the Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath within a week while it took me around 10 and a half days to get BLoD. I recommend getting BLoD first since it doesn't look like you're close to getting a Jugg item anyway. Deleting what you have now for inventory space won't set you back too far (Gems and Tainted Gems are super easy to get so you can delete those). Besides, BLoD is so much cooler. Everyone has Jugg items now and they are only good for show. BLoD provides a 51% damage bonus to undead. 51%! Plus when others (or you) click on it, there is a super cool effect (everyone in the room automatically s, says "Battle On!" and some rock music plays). Furthermore, you even get a Character Page Badge from it.
    And it is ac tag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saral View Post
    And it is ac tag.
    And it is a Legendary Item Rarity.