Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Post How to root Moto E XT830C

I am attempting to root the Motorola E Straighttalk Android 4.4.4 KitKat XT830c I have tried Kingo/RootMyPwn/One Click Root/Etc. I have tried with Pc and Non-Pc roots with no success I can't unlock the bootloader to root it using computer and flashing a custom root on. I tried Kingo Root and they don't support it. Any advice?
    How now brown cow.

Thanks

TracFone sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
    I am attempting to root the Motorola E Straighttalk Android 4.4.4 KitKat XT830c I have tried Kingo/RootMyPwn/One Click Root/Etc. I have tried with Pc and Non-Pc roots with no success I can't unlock the bootloader to root it using computer and flashing a custom root on. I tried Kingo Root and they don't support it. Any advice?

TracFone doesn't support unlocking bootloaders. There's no way around it unless TracFone gets on board. I even called them and expressed how angry I was with their false advertisement where their motto was "where you own your phone".
    This model of the moto e is the only one that can't be rooted and furthermore, it's the only one that will not receive the new android 5.0 update. It's a POS and I wish I never bought it. I'm on it now through Wi-Fi only cuz I refuse to give those pukes any more of my money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This is called a necro please don't do this xD Unless post is recent don't comment...
    How now brown cow.