Thanks

Cyber Tank Problem

Whenever i try to start the bot program it says "WoT window not active" in red text. I don't get this because it worked before on a older version of the bot and i do have world of tanks open anyway. It even detects my tanks in my garage so idk does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scream3567 View Post
    Whenever i try to start the bot program it says "WoT window not active" in red text. I don't get this because it worked before on a older version of the bot and i do have world of tanks open anyway. It even detects my tanks in my garage so idk does anyone know how to fix?
    you need to download the Russian game client and install modification, allowing the use of Russian client for the game on the American, European and Asian servers. you can not use your account to play on Russian servers, if you are not registered to play on Russian servers, this modification allows a Russian client to connect to the game servers in Europe, Asia and NA, but you can play there if there is a US pro account, and Europe, Asian versions of games. After you install the mod and will enter under your account on your server smozhesch run a bot that will support the game already. Sorry for the grammar but Google translator to translate. refer to modes previously gave.

Thanks
    Same problem. Trying the russian version

Thanks
    I'm trying Russian version as well. Let you know how it goes, the client almost installed. For the servers, it's basically just a simple script you put into the game and then you can choose between the servers. Just google "How to play on the NA, EU, & RU servers from just one client." and you will find a guide on main WoT forum on how to install it.

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoKaKa View Post
    I'm trying Russian version as well. Let you know how it goes, the client almost installed. For the servers, it's basically just a simple script you put into the game and then you can choose between the servers. Just google "How to play on the NA, EU, & RU servers from just one client." and you will find a guide on main WoT forum on how to install it.

How did it work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DanishNinja96 View Post
    Same problem. Trying the russian version
    how did it go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recon200 View Post
    you need to download the Russian game client and install modification, allowing the use of Russian client for the game on the American, European and Asian servers. you can not use your account to play on Russian servers, if you are not registered to play on Russian servers, this modification allows a Russian client to connect to the game servers in Europe, Asia and NA, but you can play there if there is a US pro account, and Europe, Asian versions of games. After you install the mod and will enter under your account on your server smozhesch run a bot that will support the game already. Sorry for the grammar but Google translator to translate. refer to modes previously gave.
    idk if this is asking to much but can you give me step by step instructions? like do i uninstall my na wot client and download the ru client right? then if i get this mod im able to play on american servers using the russian client with my american account right? the bot will work on the russian client?