Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Let me shed some light on this for you all. You can stop botting.. There are multiple ways to do it and some ways can be worked around and some ways cant.. So for the love of god put your dicks away and stop a pointless argument. Dolphin.. Are you serious? To stop botting you can check the user client loading the SWF from the server itself.. Of course you could spoof your user client ID but there are multiple ways to stop botting permanently that isnt easily bypassed. Did you think of that before patronizing Olie? No you didn't so please think before you say stupid stuff. Okay? Okay. Also why post a picture of Xeleron? Please if you were Xeleron there would be better ways to prove that than opening your mouth without thinking and posting an old ass picture. Kk? Kk. Now for the love of god will everyone just shh. We do not know anything yet which means speculating about what will happen and why is useless until it happens. Until then if a GM, Minion or whoever reads this thread, will you please lock it?
    I could send you a message on cheatengine, if wanted? Posting an old ass picture? i have access to the private flash section lol (censored for normal users)
    What other way could i prove you i'm Xeleron? I am quite disappointed by the fact you didnt know i went by the name of Matthew2010, Xeleron, and Dolphinman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinman93 View Post
    I could send you a message on cheatengine, if wanted? Posting an old ass picture? i have access to the private flash section lol (censored for normal users)
    What other way could i prove you i'm Xeleron? I am quite disappointed by the fact you didnt know i went by the name of Matthew2010, Xeleron, and Dolphinman
    Considering you just made a retarded post comparing dick sizes with oli, I am inclined to not believe you are who you say you are. Have access to a private section. All posts are from 09. You think if a private section were to exist all the old fags would actually still be active.. So plz just shhh. Anyone can claim they are someone but very few can provide proof. Also that isnt proof. Can easily be photoshoped.
    Last edited by chibizs; 02-27-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Considering you just made a retarded post comparing dick sizes with oli, I am inclined to not believe you are who you say you are. Have access to a private section. All posts are from 09. You think if a private section were to exist all the old fags would actually still be active.. So plz just shhh. Anyone can claim they are someone but very few can provide proof. Also that isnt proof. Can easily be photoshoped.
    Yes photoshopped.. prff, still you fail me to provide a way to proof i am actually Xeleron wanna teamview or anything?
    I'm the real deal lol, who are you actually? Your name doesn't seem familiar for me or ring any bell to be honest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOL, you think this will stop us from botting? Hell no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinman93 View Post
    What player base? All players (summed up Botters, Cheaters, Normals, Members);
    Didn't saw your edit till you just said so, let me enlarge my penis-size by saying i have been 3 times longer than ya lol
    You perhaps dont even know what the image below is. Anyhow i'm bringing my input to several (future) subjects, just as you said, bring the experience and knowledge https://i.imgur.com/Hxn2LqD.png

They could've stopped botting a shit long ago. Cell hopping is insta-ban and really easy to detect. So you'd be better off with mouse movements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @dolphinman93

Haven't seen you in a long ass time... I think I had you in msn("Matthew de C***', can't remember the last name), you even helped me! Any idea about the fate of the other old guys (srar, syntax, Cris ect.)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    @dolphinman93

Haven't seen you in a long ass time... I think I had you in msn("Matthew de C***', can't remember the last name), you even helped me! Any idea about the fate of the other old guys (srar, syntax, Cris ect.)?
    No contact with Winsrar (died most likely), Asib/Azzimi/Syntax died (cut all contact to AE game related stuff).
    Me, Cris, and Divien are owners of nothingiLLegal and started working on WQW 'revamped' will pm ya about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @dolphinman93

Other then aqw trainer coding and releasing, what games do you ACTUALLY play? O.o
    I play smite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Other then aqw trainer coding and releasing, what games do you ACTUALLY play? O.o
    I play smite.
    I play Crossfire (the BR version is pretty good) and sometimes a little bit of League. I mostly stick to console games, tho

Thanks
    Bots will never be stopped there's always a way to bypass it as new technology is developed but pretty sure if AE successfully stopped botting then pretty sure someone is defiantly gonna release another botting software.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Just shhh and listen to @Great Barrier also look at this guys
    Botting is easy to stop, aqw is money hungry, they want monie to survive. People like me who buy 12k ac every other week help them Althrough in august I am switching to smite and going to college. So I will contact aqw to delete my account, or lock it or something.

just give it to me

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I play Crossfire (the BR version is pretty good) and sometimes a little bit of League. I mostly stick to console games, tho
    WHAT ABOUT POKEMON BRO?
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAHEMFADI View Post
    just give it to me
    Denied.avi
    Claimed by an unknown source. lmao
    jkjk.
    he will probz give it away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    WHAT ABOUT POKEMON BRO?
    Some games (Pokémon, GTA, the Breath of Fire Series) shouldn't even count as games - they're so good they have transcended such a simple label and are none other than art in its purest form.

Thanks
    James, didn't you used to have your own website? Not like a blog, I mean an actual website with its own forums and everything? I remember something like that a long time ago, like three-four years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123