Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post All Weapons Guide!!

Hey whats up guys! The King Bx Hear with my first guide to CA.

So here i go!

I will start off with elimination.

Short Range

Well, lets begin. The best weapons for short range is AK-47 and G36E assault rifles. They are the 2 strongest and most accurate guns of all the assault rifles. AK-47 has slightly lower fire rate, but who gives a s*** right? So first off, never rush the opponent. At least, i never do. This isn't CTF. Take your time. You got nothing to lose. Start off by walking around looking for an enemy. When you see one, just kill. Which brings me to my main guide to this seciton:

TIPS FOR CQB:

Never try to aim for the head. Cause chances are, you won't get a hs.
    Instead, aim in between the chest and the abdomen.
    Let the crosshairs spread! This is CQB, not long range!
    Make sure all the bullets land on the enemy! I enabled blood effect so that i know when my bullet hits the target. If you are under 18, then this will be difficult. When you shoot at them(under 18), their name tags at the top turn from red to a slightly brighter red. Thats when you know you hit them.
    Steal kills! There is nothing wrong with taking down an enemy your allies have damaged. I get 40% of my kills like that in many short range matches.
    DO NOT SNIPE. This is CQB, once again. Sniping will result in someone knifing you from behind. Unless you are Scirca or Emnesty, then snipe away.
    SHOTGUNS!!! If you do not have enough GP to buy assault rifles, buy the cheapest shotgun! Kills in 2 hits, which is impressive.
    That's it for my guide in Short Range!

Medium Range:

Medium range i have difficulty explaining with. In fact, i am really not that good at Mid Range either. But, here the weapons i recommend you use in Mid Range: G36E, MK16 SCAR-L, AUG A1, and K2.

G36E, well, you should know why. MK16 SCAR-L is extremely deadly for mid range i find because of its low recoil, high rate of fire, and exceptional damage. When scoped in, it does not have as much of a spread, making it even deadlier. AUG A1 because of its moderate recoil, high rate of fire, and high accuracy. It even has a scope. And at last, K2 because of its multiple features of shooting! You can just flake em, shoot in 3 bursts, or use it like an anti sniper with just 1 large caliber bullet. Now, i must tell you, i do not use this weapon much, but you should. Buy a scope for it, and just, kill.

TIPS FOR MID RANGE:

Do not rush. They will kill you from a distance.
    Camp. It is totally necessary at low health. Camping in power surge is extremely useful.
    This is a tip for Short, Medium, and Long range. Actually, for everything. This is kinda off topic, but its important. When you are dueling with someone in CQB, and you both run out of ammo at about the same time, immediately take out your pistol and shoot really fast. I carry a desert eagle SE with me because of its high damage.
    CROUCH. Goes for everything also! Crouching decreases the size of your crosshair and does not spread as easy, making it more accurate.
    I'm done with Mid Range.

And at last, Long Range

My favorite. I always go to long range maps, because i like sniping. Sniping is perfect for maps like rattlesnake and snow valley. I always carry a L96A1 with me in Long Range counters. Sniping is very important if you want to learn long range, but that's what i'm here for, lucky for you! Weapons to carry in Long Range encounters: G36E with S1 Supressor, and a L96A1 (any variant).

TIPS FOR SNIPING:

Aim before your enemy! Lets say an enemy is sprinting in the middle of snow valley, and you can't seem to snipe him. Put your crosshair where he is going to run to! And when he reaches where you placed your reticle, well, click. Depending on the distance, it should kill them 95% of the time. If they are only partially visible, then it will be very difficult. Try to get closer.
    Don't be Emnesty. Like, seriously guys. You know that you can't be like him, so don't be like him. No one can be as good as him.
    Quick scope! Extremely useful for quick encounters.
    No scoping!

Your reticle is always in the middle of your screen. I need to make this clear. when you look up, its in the middle of the screen. When you look down, still in the middle. You kinda get the point right? Well, whenever you know that your enemy is right in the center of your screen, shoot. Chances are it will hit.
    Try jumping around, AKA bunny hopping. It is useful.
    TIPS FOR LONG RANGE!

Always have a sniper rifle of any kinda with you. L9 is preferable/recommended.
    Stay far away! If some one is chasing you, run, and hide somewhere until they come to that place, and flake em.
    Keep moving! Never stop! Because if you stop, you will either get sniped or knifed from behind, or flaked.
    SPEED. SPEED IS LIFE. Try getting viper if possible! She is godly fast. And her sprint stamina is +30, giving you another advantage.
    If you are using G36E, always tap. Since they will mostly be far away, letting your crosshair's spread is unecessary.
    Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this. I hope it helped! My fingers are aching now so i'm gonna stop typing.

And i will be making more guides soon!

Thank Me If i helped.

Thanks
    wow dude ur trying to teech us how to play combat arms? thats pretty pathedic no offence no body needs to know this crap
    msn:.pur3s0ul2@live.com xifre:gernades97

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/skillzz65689.jpg[/img]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pur3s0ul2 For This Useful Post:

Midrash (11-01-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There have been several guides on this already I think also...

maybe not the combat aspect, but the guns aspect.

I also got the Scar Trispear LE yesterday... pwnage...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You don't need a desert eagle. If you hit enough shots, your enemy should have low health, so you can use a quick pistol like a G23.
    Descartes: "I think, therefore I am."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by privatebomley View Post
    You don't need a desert eagle. If you hit enough shots, your enemy should have low health, so you can use a quick pistol like a G23.
    I find the 9mm Beretta FS (defult pistol) to do more damage with a good enough clip size.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There alot of these guides out dude, I know you want some thanks and stuff but come on. I think Mouzie did one hella accurate one a lil while back along with a few other people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I find the 9mm Beretta FS (defult pistol) to do more damage with a good enough clip size.
    deagle owns teh shit out of every other pistol. You just have to learn how to handle it.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Deagle doesnt pwn a scoped g23 from a distance...

Deagle has no accuracy at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Stumpy and Trunky got best guides, there guides own ure one

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Bleh, stop spamming. >.< All he was trying to do was help... Jesus can't you guys be nicer?
    Dont forget to press thanks!

CLICK here for FREE nx and VIP HACKS!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol...i can play like Emnsety...but not as good, if u wanna learn how to quick scope PM me...