Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Ahh yes, he's retarded because he doesn't possess psychic powers.
    Users are regularly infracted and banned for necro-ing threads, and it's to be assumed that they didn't notice the original post date, or know of rules against doing as such. This is DF, so you haven't actually necro-d a thread; but if someone believed you did, would it not be the logical conclusion that you didn't notice the post date? Don't flatter yourself as to think one would know if you would or wouldn't have.

We've already arrived at the fact that you technically aren't in the wrong, but pointing out a fellow user's error is far from a negative; though it seems you aren't too keen on criticism, earned or otherwise.

Swords have two edges, and you've diluted the original subject as much as the other guy, so congrats. Before you accuse me of the same, I'm quite aware this is off-topic, though I don't have the audacity to high-horse about it.
    Please don't quote me defending a mini mod shit poster because that's a waste of time and something I have no interest in further discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

@Lunatic it's not quite a choice in my opinion. When the truth hits you, the truth hits you. Would be nice if you could just hit a button and disable it all, lol.
    Very true, but I do think it's a choice to look further and figure out religion is just a bunch of horse shit preserved from the bronze age.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Please don't quote me defending a mini mod shit poster because that's a waste of time and something I have no interest in further discussing.
    Didn't defend him, but sure.
    At least you can hang it up, have a good one.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (09-25-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Ahh yes, he's retarded because he doesn't possess psychic powers.
    Users are regularly infracted and banned for necro-ing threads, and it's to be assumed that they didn't notice the original post date, or know of rules against doing as such. This is DF, so you haven't actually necro-d a thread; but if someone believed you did, would it not be the logical conclusion that you didn't notice the post date? Don't flatter yourself as to think one would know if you would or wouldn't have.

We've already arrived at the fact that you technically aren't in the wrong, but pointing out a fellow user's error is far from a negative; though it seems you aren't too keen on criticism, earned or otherwise.

Swords have two edges, and you've diluted the original subject as much as the other guy, so congrats. Before you accuse me of the same, I'm quite aware this is off-topic, though I don't have the audacity to high-horse about it.
    When have you become a damn poet lmao
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345