Hybrid View

Thanks

Exclamation 2 Questions -Important

I have a 2 questions which id like to be answered:

1. If i buy advanced warfare on main account, family share to another account and hack on that side account (c.e reverse engineering); would the ban on my side account also cause a ban on my main account?

2. Does writing to mouse X and mouse Y addresses cause bans? (using writeprocessmemory)
    In reality you do have access to change mouseX and mouseY by moving the mouse; but by directly writing to these (without moving mouse) via external hacks, is it possible to get banned?

I would like these questions answered by someone who probably has experienced situations similar to these before.
    If the answer to question 1. does cause a ban then is there any possible way to reverse engineer addresses in online lobbies(in which you are not host) without getting banned using CE (or some other debugger)?

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    1.) Assuming VAC detects and bans you, yes.
    2.) Yes and no. If the window title is in the VAC list of blacklisted processes, yes. If it's a custom app, no.

" 1. does cause a ban then is there any possible way to reverse engineer addresses in online lobbies(in which you are not host) without getting banned using CE (or some other debugger)"
    Use static analysis versus dynamic. Read the assembly directly dumped from memory.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

zoru713 (02-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
    1.) Assuming VAC detects and bans you, yes.
    2.) Yes and no. If the window title is in the VAC list of blacklisted processes, yes. If it's a custom app, no.

" 1. does cause a ban then is there any possible way to reverse engineer addresses in online lobbies(in which you are not host) without getting banned using CE (or some other debugger)"
    Use static analysis versus dynamic. Read the assembly directly dumped from memory.
    By saying "static analysis vs dynamic" do you mean that analyse static addresses vs dynamic ones (base + offsets)?
    At the moment what i do is find player entity addresses which are close to enemy entity in memory, analyse relations between them i.e. pointerscan using cheatengine (for dynamic addresses), find correct pointers, compare with enemy entity to find similarities (loop distance)
    --> is this what you mean by static analysis vs dynamic?

In addition to that you stated "Read the assembly directly dumped from memory", do you mean that use debugger (such as ollydbg and search for text-strings etc.) to find the addresses? Or did you mean something completely different?

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by zoru713 View Post
    By saying "static analysis vs dynamic" do you mean that analyse static addresses vs dynamic ones (base + offsets)?
    No.

I mean opening the exe/dll in a decompiler and reverse engineering the code and functions that make it "tick" versus doing the easy way of scanning for values, checking if they changed etc.

At the moment what i do is find player entity addresses which are close to enemy entity in memory, analyse relations between them i.e. pointerscan using cheatengine (for dynamic addresses), find correct pointers, compare with enemy entity to find similarities (loop distance)
    This entire thing is called dynamic analysis.

In addition to that you stated "Read the assembly directly dumped from memory", do you mean that use debugger (such as ollydbg and search for text-strings etc.) to find the addresses? Or did you mean something completely different?
    Dump the EXE to a file ( Due to AW being packed ) and reverse that file in a decompiler like ollydbg.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

zoru713 (02-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Assuming It's solved? If not, please message me, I'll re-open the thread for more help.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!