My father,
    Math,
    English,
    Black women,
    Drivers,
    Freshmen,
    and my life.

My father
    Well maybe not all of you know this, well maybe none of you know this, but my parents are divorced. Meh, i don't mind, not rly a big deal 4 me. But my father is an asshole. Do you ever have people call you when they are in a loud environment and they can't hear what you say because of said environment? Well my father(currently living with at my mom's house) calls me, about once a month(maybe 2) and starts a conversation with me. Then about two sentences in, when i try to talk, he can't hear me because its too loud on his end. Now you all know, people who do this shouldn't. This has been going on ever since....july i believe.

Well my father did this today and i told him "stop calling me when you can't even hear me talk to you" and guess what he said, "what?, i can't hear you." I finally got him to hang up(at 7 in the fucking morning he calls me), and went back to sleep.

Math
    I officially failed college math. Lots of reasons and excuses i have, but none really matter. I just feel that college algebra is beyond pointless and beyond the difficulty it should be. I had to memorize over 100 different formulas/ways to solve a problem on a 25 question midterm because he wasn't specific at all on what i should study, just "study everything we've done so far". So i did, and ended up failing. Fucking douchebag teacher.

English
    I fail so hard to see the point of writing research papers. I will never, ever use this skill again. To top it off, most of our in-class readings/study material ISN'T research papers, but papers that were written totally out of format and used with strong opinions.(usually feminist 2).

Black women
    I cannot STAND sitting next to black women. They are(i shit you not) the most annoying thing i've EVER sat next to/by. Now i don't hate black women(first GF was black), but they literally don't shut their fucking mouths about what tyrone did or how they beat themselves up at night(no joke, today i couldn't help but overhear how this fatass black girl punches herself at nigh). Black women don't stfu during class and keep talking, even when several(me included) people tell them to be quite.

Drivers
    Now those of you who can't drive won't understand. Their are people who stop and wait for others to cross the street. Now you may think that is a nice thing to do, its not. Its absolutely a 100% asshole thing to do, it holds up traffic, the person doesn't get across the street any faster rly, and its only makes the person driving feel better about themselves. I have people who actually stop for me to cross the street when i walk to college from the parking lot. Sometimes i just stand their, like "wtf are you doing?" and wait till they go, just to let them know i can walk across the street on my own.

Freshmen
    Freshman are possibly the most stupid people you will ever meet. They judge people a lot, they are afraid to socialize, and they dress like they are still in HS.(for HS it would be MS). Its annoying as hell to walk into class, strike a conversation, and them just not continuing it.

My Life
    Its boring.

oh and its my birthday.

Thanks
    HAVE A FUN BDAY BAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I've actually read it. Nice o nice.

Thanks
    K I read it and naws

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lololololol..
    anyways i loled at the part about ur father..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Thanks for making my life bettah
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I Love:

My girlfriend,
    Sex,
    Parties,
    Girls,
    Friends,
    The Sexy Teacher,
    And My Life.

My Girlfriend
    Well maybe not all of you know this but my gf its called Valerie and she is hot as hell, guys i mean it, i mean she is the kind of girl that makes u go crazy just with her scent.
    Her hair is goddamn beautiful and you can be talking with her in the phone for 24 hours and not get bored.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sex
    Jesus I officially love having sex with girls, i mean guys if you do it with the right person its just wonderful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Partys
    I fail so hard to stay at school that i better go to partys 24/7, you meet so much ppl, you kiss so much girls, whooo i love it, i just love it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girls
    The opposite sex is awesome, i mean pretty girls are the best, their hair, their bodies, whoa, its awesome to be with pretty girls, or just girls all the time, i love it.
    They got nice voices, nice scent, its so confortable to be with them, i mean you have fun the whole time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friends
    I mean who is a guy without buddys, everyone needs friends, you cant be complete without them, if you have no friends then who would go to partys with you, who would call your ex or a girl a whore and kiss her a week later in a party, who would lend you for the gas, who would pick you up at 3 a.m to go get some girls and rave?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sexy Teachers
    Gooood you have ever been in this class that magically every boy attends??

Then you are in the class of the sexy teacher, jesus she has those two awesome ..... that make u feel like u in heaven.
    I mean if all teachers were young 21 hot girls wearing those mini skirts, and those v skirts, then school would be a complete success.

I remember having this Health & Care teacher, goooood she was like 20 years old, and she was hot as hell, jesus that class was the only one i went to, i mean it was worth, specially on hot seasons

imagine your teacher as a young lady that went to school with these see-thru like shirts, best wallhack ever made
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Life
    Its just awesome

See?

There's a whole life out there kids, just leave ca for a while, leave it for boring mondays, when everyone is tired of a weekend party, or for when you got a broken leg or something.

Go out there guys, grab some girlz, and fuck a lil insteand of thinking about drivers, math, english, your dad or............ freshmen? O_o

rofl maybe ill post a pic of my gf, shes not that big deal but she is hot :P
    lawl

Last edited by fcmclan; 11-05-2009 at 12:05 AM.
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    fcm.

i read what you posted(mostly)

you basically said: I love sex, i have a gf.

O_O we all love sex, and most of us like having a gf.

- I don't play mah video games much anymorez.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i kno ^^ i was just screwing up a bit

but believe it or not there are still virgin kids WASTING their lives :x

btw i barely play videogames now

cheers!
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    fmc=troll

proof of hot gf or gtfo.

and im sorry for you empire.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    fmc=troll

proof of hot gf or gtfo.

and im sorry for you empire.
    Hot gf means a hot guy to him. You got fooled Drsynyster. (hard as fuck to spell your name correctly)
    Anyways, fmc = a failed troll. He stole the "be on the phone for 24 hours not saying one word" thing from the song by Gym Class Heroes it's called "Take a Look at my Girlfriend" but the real lyrics are "and we could be on the phone for 3 hours not saying 1 word". If he has sex with anything, it's a fucking blow up doll, I doubt fmc could ever get a girl because he constantly has to have sex with his blow up doll or as we know it "his gf".
    Another thing, he could get a picture off the internet of some random hot chick and say it's his girlfriend, it's so fucking obvious, children like him do it all the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Hot gf means a hot guy to him. You got fooled Drsynyster. (hard as fuck to spell your name correctly)
    Anyways, fmc = a failed troll. He stole the "be on the phone for 24 hours not saying one word" thing from the song by Gym Class Heroes it's called "Take a Look at my Girlfriend" but the real lyrics are "and we could be on the phone for 3 hours not saying 1 word". If he has sex with anything, it's a fucking blow up doll, I doubt fmc could ever get a girl because he constantly has to have sex with his blow up doll or as we know it "his gf".
    Another thing, he could get a picture off the internet of some random hot chick and say it's his girlfriend, it's so fucking obvious, children like him do it all the time.
    tr00, whatever, who cares for this rubbish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol i hate maths too!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lmao your dads a dick and sex is like crack kids dont get hooked i am telling you it just fucks things up its sooo bad its ok once a time but dont get hooked trust me i lost my 4 year gf cuz i turned in to a whore soo watch what you doo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't dis the blacks womens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luizfe View Post
    I hate them gold mods.
    They're like herpes: Everyone haves 'em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast