Thanks

Need help with some projects

Currently creating mass phishing methods, through VB.net/C# programs, to PHP Scripts, I want to build a huge database of phished accounts of course to those only deserving to be phished, none of the fellow members. I have an excellent Xbox Live script that i designed and coded that has gotten me over 1300 Phished gamertags thus far, a Silkroad Online fake bot(which works still on vSRO servers but also phishes the account). But i want to make more phishing methods for different services such as facebook, youtube, etc....and release mass account dumps to the public. Phishing is just one of my projects, I aim to create a Hacking/Cracking AIO Program, A Easy WebDesign Program(plug your info in and viola HTML is made with optional php scripts), Game Hacking, ETC. I will need some partners though as this is not something i can take on all by myself. I need people with experience in either programming, game hacking, hacking in general, web design, graphic design, and or experience being a moderator on a forum. I wont post a link to any websites or anything as that would violate the rules here. But please if your interested please Contact me Via PM. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just go to programming section not here
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdmayne View Post
    Currently creating mass phishing methods, through VB.net/C# programs, to PHP Scripts, I want to build a huge database of phished accounts of course to those only deserving to be phished, none of the fellow members. I have an excellent Xbox Live script that i designed and coded that has gotten me over 1300 Phished gamertags thus far, a Silkroad Online fake bot(which works still on vSRO servers but also phishes the account). But i want to make more phishing methods for different services such as facebook, youtube, etc....and release mass account dumps to the public. Phishing is just one of my projects, I aim to create a Hacking/Cracking AIO Program, A Easy WebDesign Program(plug your info in and viola HTML is made with optional php scripts), Game Hacking, ETC. I will need some partners though as this is not something i can take on all by myself. I need people with experience in either programming, game hacking, hacking in general, web design, graphic design, and or experience being a moderator on a forum. I wont post a link to any websites or anything as that would violate the rules here. But please if your interested please Contact me Via PM. Thank you!
    The best way to become a successful hacker is buying 1 high rated ebook or teaching your self

This Post Relates to me on a spiritual level