Thread: Ban appeal

Hybrid View

Thanks

Ban appeal

I was a normal seller in this "Company" on Skype. I became a manager around 2 weeks later. My job was to provide stock to the sellers and recruit more sellers to fill the group chat of 5 members. I made a thread here > (mpgh(.)net/forum/showthread.php?t=915997) . A couple hours after making the thread, Heaven X added me on Skype. I sent him a "Job Application" he filled it out. After he filled it out I looked over it and also sent it to my boss "Gadsila" (mpgh(.)net/forum/member.php?u=2875507) . Heaven X asked me for a stock, I told him that we are low on stock because it's an old stock and I haven't been restocked yet. So I told him I am gathering a small stock for him. (imgur(.)com/ps0Fotd) .The next day he messages me on Skype, when I'm currently in school saying "I'm not. I'm a fucking beast. Just sold 5 Netflix accounts. Message me when you're back, urgent matter." (imgur(.)com/vOO8Jqv) I wasn't able to message him back because like I said earlier I was in school. A couple hours later he messages me saying "I no longer wish to work for your "boss" or should I say trash. Guy's completely unpleasant and acts tough around me. Won't work. I'm sorry my friend, it is what it is. Already sold 5 accounts though." (imgur(.)com/6KZJLSQ) . He then said I owe this guy 4 Netflix accounts (imgur(.)com/gJ7JCEz) . Which then I told my boss because I was just following orders (imgur(.)com/a/JoZzK) . In the pictures you will see how "Gadsila" isn't the very nicest person (imgur(.)com/QdGJOL0) / (imgur(.)com/nxaCAXx) in addition, I was afraid that If I gave the guy the 4 accounts I would get DDoSed/hacked (imgur(.)com/7v6KtJs) . After that I manned up and took full responsibility for it. I never scammed anyone. I was forced to and I didn't want too. I will start all over with this account right here that I am currently on if I can get another shot. I am truly sorry for what I have caused.
    Last edited by iTzWhiteBoyD; 03-04-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Someone please look at this.

Thanks
    Haha, lol. Damian comes back, what did I tell you. I knew you'd make a new MPGH account and try and sell again. There's absolutely no point, you're a retard. You don't use your head and you'd rather listen to some Ukrainian shit, which has, tried to dispute his ban. Laughable at best. If this loser tries to sell again, ban him. There's absolutely no point, he's a scammer. Asked him countless times on Skype to get my Stock, he never replied. "Nah, I won't make a new MPGH account, I don't wanna go through this again." Yes Damian, you're a lying sack of shit, just like Gadsila. And lying sacks of shit don't get second chances. Should've thought about it, I did give you about 15 minutes to do so but you ignored me. Look where you're at now. It's also very obvious you're gonna be with Gadsila again, selling stolen, cracked and found on websites accounts again. I'll leave Staff with this joke of a thread, just like Gadsila's, which ended up being closed and him being banned AGAIN. Damian, you don't deserve to be able to sell again, sorry my friend. It is what it is. As nice as you are, you're still a piece of shit. Do you remember me saying that I was gonna be your worst nightmare if you didn't provide my customer with his accounts? Because I do and that's exactly what I'm being right now, your worst nightmare, yes.

Don't bother Damian, you're off the list. Taken care of, gone. I'm always here so there's no point in making a dispute. I will always be here.
    Btw, it's obvious your friend Vexsinity is Zeus, good thing I don't really care anymore because he'd be banned again, LOL.
    Good luck in life. I'm sure you've got an exciting and passionating life outside of MPGH. Looooooooooooooooool.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Oh great, the "company." I remember this group. Either way you assisted in scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by MPGH Rules
    No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    According to the rules, there's no scamming of any kind. Your case is scamming no matter what.