Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Question Trove Bot (Glim mainly)

Can anyone make a Glim Bot? Automaticly finds piles of grass and runs them over if you're on a mount. Please type in the comments if this is posible. I heard it is with cheatengine? find grass id etc etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It's possible but it's hard to people who doesn't know the coding languages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I guess steering with bot to actually target grass is way too complicated. Simple solution would be to just run forward and check if you still moving, if not (obstacle), change direction. Add glim counter, so if glim stops flowing in (water or ice), bot go to new world.
    Last edited by notSmart; 03-16-2015 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    Glim is worthless, I am putting 10k stacks into the community chest because i don't have storage for it. But a bot would still be very helpful for arming in general.

@Cellux and I are currently working on a script for assisting bots (all you have to do is run several trove clients, the script will do all the rest) which is basically controlling a few toons that just follow you and help you fighting and multiplying the loot (this allows you to get up to 64x the loot when farming skyknights). The only problem is that this requires alot of pc power... i will upload a video later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by chris20194 View Post
    Glim is worthless, I am putting 10k stacks into the community chest because i don't have storage for it. But a bot would still be very helpful for arming in general.

@Cellux and I are currently working on a script for assisting bots (all you have to do is run several trove clients, the script will do all the rest) which is basically controlling a few toons that just follow you and help you fighting and multiplying the loot (this allows you to get up to 64x the loot when farming skyknights). The only problem is that this requires alot of pc power... i will upload a video later.
    If you don't need it i'm here . I need it alot, trading. wanting to get that gadget cat and more shit. Plus a guy said 5k glim and you have yourself a warhorse xD.

Thanks
    seems like the price has gone through the roofs, I haven't played for a while, my stock is from the closed beta where it was called "warpseed" instead of glim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    seems like the price has gone through the roofs, I haven't played for a while, my stock is from the closed beta where it was called "warpseed" instead of glim
    haha xD. that's nice well yeah. there are cool mounts you can get. soo that's why i mainly need it. and Flux and "Glim" are main economy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava_101 View Post

haha xD. that's nice well yeah. there are cool mounts you can get. soo that's why i mainly need it. and Flux and "Glim" are main economy
    yeah I've heard that flux has become something like a currency now, but didn't know warpseed did too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    yeah I've heard that flux has become something like a currency now, but didn't know warpseed did too
    Well yeah. If you stop playing the game for any random reason you can feel free to give me some of that warpseed hahaha

Thanks
    Anyone wanna help me out? Hey chris I added you on skype I need help with the uh, MultiBoxing on Octopus I can't get it to follow me, when i move my cursor and camera, the others don't

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oOJaydonOo View Post
    Anyone wanna help me out? Hey chris I added you on skype I need help with the uh, MultiBoxing on Octopus I can't get it to follow me, when i move my cursor and camera, the others don't
    i made a video about multiboxing trove, read carefully whats said in the video