Thread: Leavin'

Thanks

Leavin'

Well guys, it's been a great stay on these forums, but since I'm now perma-banned on my 3 main accounts, there's no reason for me to stay. I've genuinely enjoyed being able to discuss with you guys, and genuinely hated some of the ignorant swine on MPGH, but through all of it I've had fun. Before I go, I want to let you guys in on some information that the AE help center supplied me with.

AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob.

If anyone needs to contact me or wants to talk, PM me for my private email, or you can kik me @ .dyze. .

Been a great 2 years, I wish you all the best, peace

Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob
    What I've been trying to tell people
    Unlucky man, see ya around

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

IfyouknowwhatImean (03-12-2015)

Thanks
    Damn bad luck,
    Cheers for the information though, I don't know why but i haven't considered AE doing something so sneaky. (I'm quite ignorant to the matter)
    ;O

5. The Following User Says Thank You to goomrox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    Well guys, it's been a great stay on these forums, but since I'm now perma-banned on my 3 main accounts, there's no reason for me to stay. I've genuinely enjoyed being able to discuss with you guys, and genuinely hated some of the ignorant swine on MPGH, but through all of it I've had fun. Before I go, I want to let you guys in on some information that the AE help center supplied me with.

AE is able to track the IP from when you log in on a cracked account and trace it to both your main account and your MPGH account. Because of this, when I tried to pity-fuck them, they had known that I had thanked the person who first suggested it on the forum "fuck AE". If your going to use cracked accounts, this may not be the case now that people have begun to post .txt files for people to download, use a VPN, or risk your main/secondary accounts getting banned over a level 25 noob.

If anyone needs to contact me or wants to talk, PM me for my private email, or you can kik me @ .dyze. .

Been a great 2 years, I wish you all the best, peace

or just go to the local library *rolls eyes* lmao. jkjk

ANd yeah, this is my first ban and I have tried pity fuck them but no success ..
    I just wanna buy Dage items.. is that too much to ask for? *cries*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SynqZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i had same problem with ae in past , but i never gived up i always finded a solution to obtain an good account and the results was good.

do not leave mpgh i will personally give you a good upgraded account just use other mail and other IP to log in..

you can PM me if you want
    Donate meh some BITCOINS
    1CqdvpYcbRqNUxeHoedgbPTTm3jBv8gji7

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buttnoob For This Useful Post:

firefest (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Really... Use some fucking free VPN like TunnelBear.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroInsanity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by buttnoob View Post
    i had same problem with ae in past , but i never gived up i always finded a solution to obtain an good account and the results was good.

do not leave mpgh i will personally give you a good upgraded account just use other mail and other IP to log in..

you can PM me if you want
    THats not the point though.. People who get banned on their main tend to stop playing even if they offered a great account because of the hard work that they have put on their main.. Thats like me, if I was offered a lvl 65 with everything, obviously I would accept it but I wouldnt find it as fun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SynqZ For This Useful Post: