Thread: where to stream

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    fanart means I enjoyed the show? lol what?
    fanart

fan art

fan

I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

What are you talking about?
    what am I not talking about

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

fanart

fan art

fan

I rest my case

what am I not talking about
    You're retarded.

I said the Anime is bad, not the Manga. The Anime is completely fucking butchered on what it should of been, like half of the other shows that I've watched.

Thanks
    You're retarded.

I said the Anime is bad, not the Manga. The Anime is completely fucking butchered on what it should of been, like half of the other shows that I've watched.
    Relax it's not even that serious, But I guess you're the typical the book isn't like the show retard, why won't you try to make an anime based on a manga, it's not as easy as you think it is.

Thanks

Relax it's not even that serious, But I guess you're the typical the book isn't like the show retard, why won't you try to make an anime based on a manga, it's not as easy as you think it is.
    A lot of shows have transitioned from Manga to Anime and done it just fine. An example would be Parasyte. Sure they changed a lot of the character designs and gave it a more modern feel, but thats alright, since no one would watch it if it looked 1990 style anyways.

Tokyo Ghoul on the other hand just did terrible. Whenever we saw a fight scene, one character is standing still taking hits, and the other one is doing training samurai swings on a fodder enemy. The only good scene I can recall as an example is in Season two, which I won't spoil. I don't enjoy the emotion shown either. As far as character development goes, Kaneki has a big change, and that doesnt seem to get reflected well at all. I had a much more connected understanding when reading it.

So yeah, I take it a bit serious, but you're still just watching something edgy as fuck that should of stayed a Manga.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Royce (03-25-2015)

Thanks
    A lot of shows have transitioned from Manga to Anime and done it just fine. An example would be Parasyte. Sure they changed a lot of the character designs and gave it a more modern feel, but thats alright, since no one would watch it if it looked 1990 style anyways.

Tokyo Ghoul on the other hand just did terrible. Whenever we saw a fight scene, one character is standing still taking hits, and the other one is doing training samurai swings on a fodder enemy. The only good scene I can recall as an example is in Season two, which I won't spoil. I don't enjoy the emotion shown either. As far as character development goes, Kaneki has a big change, and that doesnt seem to get reflected well at all. I had a much more connected understanding when reading it.

So yeah, I take it a bit serious, but you're still just watching something edgy as fuck that should of stayed a Manga.
    Don't forget I'm kinda still new to anime so I'm just a shit talker , Last anime I really watched was Naruto/Bleach, I just like action anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

It's not that hard unless your studio perriot, which hasn't put out a decent anime in years.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Royce (03-26-2015)

Thanks

Don't forget I'm kinda still new to anime so I'm just a shit talker , Last anime I really watched was Naruto/Bleach, I just like action anime.
    Action anime?
    Fate Zero?
    Hunter X Hunter?
    Aldnoah Zero?
    Parasyte?
    Full Metal Alchemist?
    All those have more action than fcking tokyo ghoul. I liked season 2 better than season 1 since they actually fought...
    Only good thing about Season 1 is the ending.

Thanks

"Don't forget I'm kinda still new to anime so I'm just a shit talker" Please just have that in your Signature for next time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

It's not that hard unless your studio perriot, which hasn't put out a decent anime in years.
    that was nice, Also what anime is in your sig

"Don't forget I'm kinda still new to anime so I'm just a shit talker" Please just have that in your Signature for next time
    You never seen me in this section lol, it should be obvious that I'm just one of those people

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post

Action anime?
    Fate Zero?
    Hunter X Hunter?
    Aldnoah Zero?
    Parasyte?
    Full Metal Alchemist?
    All those have more action than fcking tokyo ghoul. I liked season 2 better than season 1 since they actually fought...
    Only good thing about Season 1 is the ending.
    I mean tokyo ghoul has a nice story if you get what I mean, the plot is kinda choppy but i like it

Thanks

You never seen me in this section lol, it should be obvious that I'm just one of those people

I mean tokyo ghoul has a nice story if you get what I mean, the plot is kinda choppy but i like it
    Watch Hunter X Hunter please then... I don't meet people who watch it but it has action, plot, and comedy. Hard to find anime like these.
    You should also watch Fate Zero. I think these animes are better than Tokyo Ghoul and they are recent (HxH is 2011 and Fate Zero is 2008?) So they have pretty nice animation.

For HxH don't watch the old one but the 2011 version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Monogatari series second.

Tokyo Ghoul has potential for a good story.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-26-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12