Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post Ajuda Visual Studio

Good Morning Everyone, I Want To Start Learning How To Use Visual Studio And Such, Could Someone Give Me Some Tips Or Point Me Out Some Useful Tutorials Regarding How To Start?
    My Goal Is To Make Cheats For A.V.A. So If Someone Could Help Me Out In This Long Road I Would Stay Very Grateful As Well As Post Some Cheats After Learning How To Code.

At The Moment I'm Trying To Compile FireFram's Source Code However There Are Always 3 Errors Showing Up...

If Someone Could Help Me Regarding This Matter I Would Appreciate It A Lot.
    Last edited by MadJack3D; 03-24-2015 at 09:19 AM. Reason: portuguese - english

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @MadJack3D, Por Favor Edita O Teu Poste E Substitui Por Isto:
    Good Morning Everyone, I Want To Start Learning How To Use Visual Studio And Such, Could Someone Give Me Some Tips Or Point Me Out Some Useful Tutorials Regarding How To Start?
    My Goal Is To Make Cheats For A.V.A. So If Someone Could Help Me Out In This Long Road I Would Stay Very Grateful As Well As Post Some Cheats After Learning How To Code.

At The Moment I'm Trying To Compile FireFram's Source Code However There Are Always 3 Errors Showing Up...

If Someone Could Help Me Regarding This Matter I Would Appreciate It A Lot. " Fiz-Te O Favor De Traduzir O Teu Texto Para Inglês Já Que A Minha Língua Primária Português Embora A Tua Seja Brasileiro, No Entanto, Para A Próxima Serás Tu Que Terás De Fazê-Lo Já Que A Única Forma De Comuniçação Usada Aqui, No MPGH É Inglês (A Não Ser Que Estejas A Postar Em Seções Específicas Que Permitam O Uso De Outras Línguas). Para A Próxima Também Não Te Esqueças De Postar Este Tipo De Tópico Na Seção Correta, Pois Esta Seção È Apenas Para Cheat Releases.

Translation: I Made You The Favor Of Translating Your Wall Of Text To English As I My Primary Language Is Portuguese And I Do Understand What You're Saying Although Your Primary Language Is Brazilian However Next Time You'll Be The One To Do It On Your Own As English Is The Only Communication Form Used Here, On MPGH (Unless You're Posting In A Specific That Allows The Usage Of Your Language). Next Time Also Don't Forget To Post This Type Of Thread In The Correct Section As This Section Is For Cheat Releases. @Subaru`
    Last edited by Hunter; 03-24-2015 at 08:28 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

MadJack3D (03-24-2015)