Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool EFFECTED MY LIFE!? O GOD!

Hey I'm ArrestMe. I joined the other day because I was watching a whole days worth of those "Dark Souls Lore" videos & got real "home sick" to play it. I always played the pirated version, so never online. I afforded 1 game on a quick urge, and it was "Dragon Age: Inquisition". I hated it, so I offered on CS.rin to some1 because a lot of people there were waiting for the crack, that I wanted to trade mine for "Lords of the Fallen" (it was really close to Dark Souls, & I thought I'd play that until the last of the DS:2 DLC came out).

Anyway I didn't like LotF online because my hunger for Dark Souls only grew. Since I've never played it officially online, I know I'm missing a huge part of it. The guy bought the digital version game activation code of LotF for me & I just gave him my DA:I account after testing his copy. He was very trusting, which was cool. But I have a decent post count there.

ANYWAY, I'M HERE because CS.run is not cutting it trying to make this trade, and I came across MPGH trying to google a market. It's a kick ass, bomb ass website, but i AM DYING HEREEEEEEE.

Am I doing it wrong?
    So I want to take my barely touched, $60 value "Lords of the Fallen" Origin Account Digital Version (Also with Star Wars: The Old Republic on it!), & find a trader who'd offer to trade or buy or give game-key for Dark Souls II with DLC. But at this point, I'd even be OK with trading for Dark Souls I & I know that game went for $6 on Steam for a few days....

I was spamming up the marketplace/social hacks site, so I thought I'd be proper and stop by the Introduction section rofl. Wish me luck! Cya.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey there, @Arrestme! I wish you luck on finding someone to successfully trade with. I too am a Souls games fan, they are such immersing and fun games.

If you have a 3DS by any chance there is a game series called Monster Hunter, and those games are pretty much just like Dark Souls except its all boss fights in a sense and seems to have a lot more to work towards. Just a suggestion if you are trying to find something to play that is like Dark Souls games.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Arrestme (03-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wow I'm not gonna lie, that game looks coolio & sick as hail. I'm PC gamer tho all the way. Since I spend all my money on cigarettes, it's a vicious cycle! xD
    Mayb karma is trying to tell me DarkSouls isn't whats best for my health right now. I see they're working on a PC version of Monster Hunter tho, so that's something! Thanks for that share! :P

:edit:
    Here's a link to that news I just read. It says from 1 days ago, and also coming for Ps4:
    gematsuDOTcom/2015/03/rumor-monster-hunter-frontier-online-2-in-development-for-ps4-pc
    Last edited by Arrestme; 03-24-2015 at 01:20 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrestme For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (03-24-2015)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrestme View Post
    Wow I'm not gonna lie, that game looks coolio & sick as hail. I'm PC gamer tho all the way. Since I spend all my money on cigarettes, it's a vicious cycle! xD
    Mayb karma is trying to tell me DarkSouls isn't whats best for my health right now. I see they're working on a PC version of Monster Hunter tho, so that's something! Thanks for that share! :P

:edit:
    Here's a link to that news I just read. It says from 1 days ago, and also coming for Ps4:
    gematsuDOTcom/2015/03/rumor-monster-hunter-frontier-online-2-in-development-for-ps4-pc
    Thank you for the share, that is quite interesting and exciting news. I will be looking forward to the release of Monster Hunter Frontier Online 2.

Thanks
    Welcome to MPGH!