Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

running away - possible?

Me and some friends of mine are planning to run away if things take the shitpath here. I got a letter from the fbi warning me because, indirectly, I caused $7,000 worth of damage to school servers in two counties. One of my friends hospitalized somebody, and the other just wants to gtfo. My town is on a river that leads to a reservoir, and from there to the atlantic ocean. We figured that from our starting spot on the ocean it'd be about 4500 miles to get to portugal. My town is about 200 miles from the ocean. I'm 15, my other friend is 15, and the other just turned 19. I have a few guns, including an AK-47. I can get around a thousand dollars. I wanted to know if it's possible to cross the atlantic ocean on maybe a 19 ft. long motor boat or maybe a sailboat. If so, how much food and water should I bring along, how big of a boat would I need, and how long would it take to cross? I could get any kind of boat, seeing as we're going to steal one. Any insight on this would help, I've never crossed the ocean =p.

Thanks
    you really planning on doing this? or is this a joke. and seriously..15? dont you think thats a lil early to be startin your life?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
    Me and some friends of mine are planning to run away if things take the shitpath here. I got a letter from the fbi warning me because, indirectly, I caused $7,000 worth of damage to school servers in two counties. One of my friends hospitalized somebody, and the other just wants to gtfo. My town is on a river that leads to a reservoir, and from there to the atlantic ocean. We figured that from our starting spot on the ocean it'd be about 4500 miles to get to portugal. My town is about 200 miles from the ocean. I'm 15, my other friend is 15, and the other just turned 19. I have a few guns, including an AK-47. I can get around a thousand dollars. I wanted to know if it's possible to cross the atlantic ocean on maybe a 19 ft. long motor boat or maybe a sailboat. If so, how much food and water should I bring along, how big of a boat would I need, and how long would it take to cross? I could get any kind of boat, seeing as we're going to steal one. Any insight on this would help, I've never crossed the ocean =p.
    Time to cross the Atlantic: 6-10 days depending on boat
    Food and water: 2 big macs and a bottle of gatorade. If you get really hungry eat your "friend".
    You don't have an Ak-47 (pic[with you in the picture holding up a piece of paper with "MPGH, Paroxysm is the great lover I've ever had" written on it] or it didn't happen)
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Did you read the story of the kid that got on an airplane and flew across the country? Our airports are shit, just take a plane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Time to cross the Atlantic: 6-10 days depending on boat
    Food and water: 2 big macs and a bottle of gatorade. If you get really hungry eat your "friend".
    You don't have an Ak-47 (pic[with you in the picture holding up a piece of paper with "MPGH, Paroxysm is the great lover I've ever had" written on it] or it didn't happen)
    I'll get you a pic sometime. It's a russian model, kulashnikov or something? google it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    you really planning on doing this? or is this a joke. and seriously..15? dont you think thats a lil early to be startin your life?
    yeah, I'm 15, but I've already fucked things up really bad. I'm only planning on doing this if I have to go to prison or something, because there's no way in hell I'm going. I think if I do this, I'll head toward portugal and the gibraltor strait (spellcheck fail.) and the mediterranean. maybe go across the sahara and head to egypt, see the pyramids. then head to greece. and I know full well how challenging it'd be, so don't start flaming like mad. I'll probably not have to do this but if I do, that's my plan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

YOUR 15

IM 92 YEARS OLD SINGLE AND READY TO PARTY!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll get you a pic sometime. It's a russian model, kulashnikov or something? google it.
    I bet you didnt know that the designation AK-47 stands for Kalashnikov automatic rifle model of 1947.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I can do a few favors for you, pull a few strings, and get you anything you need mate.

I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! I"M NOT A PEDO!

Rofl jk...

No but seriously, that's a long ass trip.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol seriously dude running alway?, even if you get the stuff to make out a few miles into the Ocean the U.S Coast Guard will catch up with you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFidelis View Post
    Lol seriously dude running alway?, even if you get the stuff to make out a few miles into the Ocean the U.S Coast Guard will catch up with you.
    Not only that, but wherever you go in the USA, the government will find you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    It's a party in the USA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You won't get caught if you're beowulf.
    Latest:
    [img]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/collabLAVA.png[/img]

GIFTS
    [iKnow][Hyak][Haze][VIRUS][MMD][Czar][Nickkk][Energy]

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/SOTW-Trophies_04.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeah, I'm 15, but I've already fucked things up really bad. I'm only planning on doing this if I have to go to prison or something, because there's no way in hell I'm going. I think if I do this, I'll head toward portugal and the gibraltor strait (spellcheck fail.) and the mediterranean. maybe go across the sahara and head to egypt, see the pyramids. then head to greece. and I know full well how challenging it'd be, so don't start flaming like mad. I'll probably not have to do this but if I do, that's my plan.
    Yeah, i don't think that you should go sightseeing.......

I think if you do run away find a place with a job, build up from there.

And if your REALLY smart, you could even not do it and face juvy or w/e kiddish punishment system you got. Honest, 15 year olds, the think they got it all planned out but they never realize how stupid the plan is till they try it and reach the point of no return. I mean wtf do you plan on doing with the AK? join the rebel alliance?
    Last edited by Empire; 12-15-2009 at 04:21 PM.