Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Make BitCoins easily! Up $200 worth of BitCoins per hour!! [eBook]

Make BitCoins Easily and Efficiently!

If you do not know what BitCoins are, please search it up and come back to this thread.
    Anyway, this eBook that I created will show you how you can EASILY make up to $200 worth of BitCoins EVERY hour! You won't need anything except for a computer and internet.
    It is very detailed and if you don't understand something you can easily contact me on Skype. (My skype username will be shown below.)

This eBook will teach you how you can get your very own BitCoin wallet if you do not have one, and the basics to your wallet.
    I will be showing you what mining is and why MY methods are much better than plain old "mining."
    I will also be showing you how you can earn up to $200 worth of BitCoins EVERY hour and the BEST alternative for mining.
    Also included are the best and fastest ways to get BitCoins on the internet.

If you use these methods you will earn your money back in less than a week and it will just be profit from there.

The price for my eBook is only $5.
    Payment option are PayPal, BitCoin or [1] Minecraft Full access account.
    If you are paying with a Minecraft account you must include a full-access Minecraft username+password and the email+password.

Terms of Service

Don't leak, share or resell the eBook without getting permission from me.
    Transaction are final, do not ask for refunds.
    You have to pay first unless you have a high number of thank or a good reputation. I have no problem with a Middleman.
    By purchasing my eBook you agree to my TOS and you will not break them.

If you are interested or if you have any questions, please contact my Skype.
    My Skype: opnessgg

- - - Updated - - -

Getting vouch reviews soon! (I think)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the review Jov's sheep! And since the review was so poor I'm going to lower the price of my eBook to $2!

Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post
    Okay, so first of all, I received a Vouch Copy from the seller. Just in case, here's a link to my vouch copy profile.

Pros:
    • Seller is polite and quick.
    • Literally no investment is required.
    • Only a computer is needed (you could possible even use a phone or tablet instead).
    • Well written.

Cons:
    • Heavily saturated.
    • Luck-based.
    • Most likely won't make a significant amount of money.
    • It seems obvious that the seller put his own referral links in this eBook for further profit.
    • There are no pictures (this isn't always a con but in this case pictures would be extremely helpful).

Rating: 4.5/10

This book is basically a compilation of heavily saturated methods to get free Bitcoin such as Bitcoin faucets and other websites that one can simply get to with a few Google searches. The methods are all similar in concept and simple. You just have to be able to leave your computer running for a few of them. Of course, there is no Bitcoin mining involved in any of this.

Honestly, I, the reviewer, knew of most of the methods in this eBook, and I barely even know about Bitcoin. As stated previously, many of these methods are probably heavily used by anyone who intends to get Bitcoins. Some require no effort while others are based on your luck.

The seller implies that it is kind of easy to get even $100 worth of Bitcoin with combinations of his methods, but I doubt this. I personally tried a few of these methods and did many of them prior to receiving my vouch copy (since this method is so saturated that I actually found it several times previously), and received about six dollars worth of Bitcoins total. Some methods require pure luck, and I'm pretty sure the luck is really damn low.

The book is pretty well written, however. Decent grammar and spelling! You don't get eBooks in the marketplace like that these days. However, no pictures are provided in this eBook, taking away from its quality as the seller did not even take some time to show images of the methods.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy this book. But I'm not saying you should buy it. This vouch copy is just to inform readers what they get out of purchasing this eBook.
    - - - Updated - - -

First three buyers can get my eBook for only $1!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok this is my first eBook and it doesn't seem to be selling so lowering price to $1.

LAST BUMP

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by opnessgg View Post
    Ok this is my first eBook and it doesn't seem to be selling so lowering price to $1.

LAST BUMP
    You can only bump once every 24 hours. Also, this isn't the right section. Ebooks have to be sold in the eBook section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Actually a MPGH staff moved this from the Minecraft marketplace to this subforum. xD

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by opnessgg View Post
    Actually a MPGH staff moved this from the Minecraft marketplace to this subforum. xD
    Wot? Eh probably put in wrong section. Anyways good luck on sales!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

Pro (03-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks, but I don't think that will be happening. I'll be making another, better, eBook soon. Probably by the end of this week