Thread: Cutting4Zayn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

Let's adapt Freud's theory to this.
    In the unconscious level, we are not aware of what are actions may be.
    In this case it is violence, sorta.
    Considering that some people may think of him as a role model, they would do anything for them.
    Like you stated, it is someone who tries to follow their leader.
    At the same time, there are also rumors of Zayn doing certain things.
    As a result, a negative impact has been placed into making the adolescents think that it is ok to cut themselves.

If we submerge this thought into the Preconscious level, there could be past memories which may lead to this outcome.
    Keep in mind, one person can greatly affect another's decisions. For example, this instagram account shows pictures of people cutting themselves.
    If people do not think straight, they may suggest that as also a good idea and do it as well.
    It is a chain reaction. One becomes two. Two becomes three. And so forth!

Now, if we talk about the conscious level, this is when we think straight. We have our thoughts and different perceptions.
    If we talk about the brain and a certain age group. A teenager's prefrontal cortex is not fully developed.
    Notice the prefix "pre". The prefrontal cortex is fully developed at a certain age and is in charge of decision making.
    As a result of the development of the brain, inappropriate behaviour is done.
    This is ultimately the difference between proper and improper decisions.
    Freud's unconscious mind theory is utter bullshit in the context of modern psychology.
    Hell, we now know that almost the entirety of what Freud peddled was bullshit.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-30-2015 at 05:29 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Freud's unconscious mind theory is utter bullshit in the context of modern psychology.
    Hell, we now know that almost the entirety of what Freud peddled was bullshit.
    Keep in mind that it's a "theory".
    At the same time Sigmund Freud was in a hundred two years ago. In comparison to now, of course its "utter bullshit".
    The only reason why I started off with Freud was because it's a stepping stone in the psychological world.
    If you notice at the end in my statements "A teenager's prefrontal cortex is not fully developed.
    Notice the prefix "pre". The prefrontal cortex is fully developed at a certain age and is in charge of decision making.
    As a result of the development of the brain, inappropriate behaviour is done. "
    That's something from modern day science.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter!'s Sheep View Post
    I think it's overreacting if you just start to cut because your favorite members left a boys band?
    It's attention whoring and all the little 12 year old sluts who think their 32A cup is "big" and that Zayn will love them for it needs to go honestly kill themselves.

I hate kids who have no respect for others and themselves, and Directioners are a perfect example of those excuses for a human being. Couldn't care less if they were left in a ditch, waste of food and medical supplies to give to those fucktards.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post
    So there's a new fad going out where teen girls are cutting themselves because Zayn Malik left one direction...

Here is an IG account of a girl doing so
    https://instagram.com/cutting.4.zayn

Idc really, if you're stupid to cut yourself over someone leaving a boy band where the boys all sound the same then go hurt yourself. I am not downplaying cutting because of depression because that is an entirely different story.

Thoughts?
    Haha they deleted it sadly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123