Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezias View Post
    What does OP stand for?

/2short

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    ty based busted
    I'm not sure what that post has to do with anything.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    All i did was confirmed to @oozymrbunbun that i was an official MM.
    Middleman are not required for trades, but it is highly suggested.
    Refusal to use a MM just shows a lack of trust in the system.
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    All i did was confirmed to @oozymrbunbun that i was an official MM.
    Middleman are not required for trades, but it is highly suggested.
    Refusal to use a MM just shows a lack of trust in the system.
    Hey I did not want to call out the system or the middlemen in this forum, I'm just trying to take safe procedures for a sale for the account in any way possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by oozymrbunbun View Post
    Hey I did not want to call out the system or the middlemen in this forum, I'm just trying to take safe procedures for a sale for the account in any way possible.
    No Middleman = Scammer are you a 12 year old or what?

- - - Updated - - -

you can search around you know

- - - Updated - - -

So people who DONT want to give their account information(s) to a middleman on some forum are scammers.

Great logic 10/10
    you dense motherfucker! if middleman scammed you then report he will get banned and you can lock the account and also mpgh is a lot older site after you're registration THIS IS A SCAM GUYS!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ViPERSiLL View Post
    No Middleman = Scammer are you a 12 year old or what?

- - - Updated - - -

you dense motherfucker! if middleman scammed you then report he will get banned and you can lock the account and also mpgh is a lot older site after you're registration THIS IS A SCAM GUYS!
    So if I choose not to use a middleman, I'm a scammer who is 12 years old? I'm sorry you must not have put so much effort in school considering this has been a serious matter for you not me using a middleman

If a middleman scammed me (I'm not saying he would) I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF HE GOT BANNED HERE, I WOULD LOSE MY DAMN ACCOUNT AND $240. Fuck can you guys stop spamming me before I get a moderator? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So if I choose not to use a middleman, I'm a scammer who is 12 years old? I'm sorry you must not have put so much effort in school considering this has been a serious matter for you not me using a middleman

If a middleman scammed me (I'm not saying he would) I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF HE GOT BANNED HERE, I WOULD LOSE MY DAMN ACCOUNT AND $240. Fuck can you guys stop spamming me before I get a moderator? :/
    you can lock the account and reclaim it LoL

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah why did you get trade banned? for scamming obviously

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ViPERSiLL View Post
    you can lock the account and reclaim it LoL

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah why did you get trade banned? for scamming obviously
    I still wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that random person who I don't know knows the username and email

-Also, I didn't get trade-banned, my friend did and I'm helping him out

Thanks
    BUUUUUUUUUUUMP NO HATERINO PLS

Thanks
    I still wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that random person who I don't know knows the username and email

-Also, I didn't get trade-banned, my friend did and I'm helping him out
    "My friend did and I'm helping him out" Gtfo please.
    That friend/sibling shit doesn't work.
    If you want to use a middleman, set up a password/word when you begin the trade of the items/things so that you know it is the official middleman.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    "My friend did and I'm helping him out" Gtfo please.
    That friend/sibling shit doesn't work.
    If you want to use a middleman, set up a password/word when you begin the trade of the items/things so that you know it is the official middleman.
    "Get the fuck out please" is the response I get for trying to sell an account.

Wow not even a week in the forums and these are the kinds of responses I get.

I'm not even going to bother explaining anymore, sure you know what, i'll set up a password next time, but not this time because the people here i realize are dicks/assholes who just spam peoples threads.

Thanks
    "Get the fuck out please" is the response I get for trying to sell an account.

Wow not even a week in the forums and these are the kinds of responses I get.

I'm not even going to bother explaining anymore, sure you know what, i'll set up a password next time, but not this time because the people here i realize are dicks/assholes who just spam peoples threads.
    No, Get the fuck out please is the response you get for being extremely suspicious from all angles...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hey so i was bored and was searching the market posts, i ended up reading all these comments on this post.

First off, you said it's hard to "differentiate" a MPGH Official Middle-Man.
    -are you dumb or dumb? First off it takes an easy skype message and ask him to inbox you a message that you tell him to write and boom. easily done.

Second off, Official Middle-Mans on MPGH are highly better to use compared to using (StemRep OMM's) because that is where you can get scammed easily where people are having exact replicas of the (StemRep OMM's) steam profile.

Thirdly, Coming right off the bat on your thread saying "not ussing OMM because of previous issues" etc etc theres no way you will get a sale cause most likely you are just scamming.
    -I got scammed of my m9 bayo fade cause of I fell for a fake OMM that had an exact steam profile like one from steamrep OMM, it was my mistake i should've looked more carefully and thoroughly but I needed that sale and in the end I learned my lesson. Never rush my sales and always fully examine the sale, (i don't care if the buyer is annoyed how slow the trade is going, as long as it gets done properly I could give a fuck about how slow i'm doing my sale.)

honestly, you just look scammy as hell from experience and how you're trying so hard to defend yourself with some simpleton excuse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    T0O Legit.... Obvs, scammer. Insulted me, told me he didn't give a shit if I got scammed "as I was trying to trade with him..................." told me I was trying to scam him when I mentioned OMM. He sais he has a brand new MPGH account because he forget his old one. "Said he was reputable" Everything this guy sais seems scammy. I suggest no one to even bother trading with OP.

Also showed me no proof of account..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haramb0 View Post
    hey so i was bored and was searching the market posts, i ended up reading all these comments on this post.

First off, you said it's hard to "differentiate" a MPGH Official Middle-Man.
    -are you dumb or dumb? First off it takes an easy skype message and ask him to inbox you a message that you tell him to write and boom. easily done.

Second off, Official Middle-Mans on MPGH are highly better to use compared to using (StemRep OMM's) because that is where you can get scammed easily where people are having exact replicas of the (StemRep OMM's) steam profile.

Thirdly, Coming right off the bat on your thread saying "not ussing OMM because of previous issues" etc etc theres no way you will get a sale cause most likely you are just scamming.
    -I got scammed of my m9 bayo fade cause of I fell for a fake OMM that had an exact steam profile like one from steamrep OMM, it was my mistake i should've looked more carefully and thoroughly but I needed that sale and in the end I learned my lesson. Never rush my sales and always fully examine the sale, (i don't care if the buyer is annoyed how slow the trade is going, as long as it gets done properly I could give a fuck about how slow i'm doing my sale.)

honestly, you just look scammy as hell from experience and how you're trying so hard to defend yourself with some simpleton excuse.
    How did you get scammed out of an m9 bayonet fade? It's so easy to tell whether or not the MM is legit or not, here it's a bit different. I had 2 experiences with the OMM here, one OMM did not want to pm me, but the other one did. They both seemed like they were legit, but were they really?

Also, you know what they say about assumptions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adetpsplash1 View Post
    T0O Legit.... Obvs, scammer. Insulted me, told me he didn't give a shit if I got scammed "as I was trying to trade with him..................." told me I was trying to scam him when I mentioned OMM. He sais he has a brand new MPGH account because he forget his old one. "Said he was reputable" Everything this guy sais seems scammy. I suggest no one to even bother trading with OP.

Also showed me no proof of account..
    1). I never insulted you
    2). I never even added you on Skype, how would I tell you that I don't give a shit
    3). I only showed proof if there was a serious buyer

I suggest you get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    No, Get the fuck out please is the response you get for being extremely suspicious from all angles...
    What makes me so "extremely suspicious"?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast