Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by turtledaddykim View Post
    O_o didnt expect to see another korean here, ㅎㅇ. mind if i ask where you're living right now? ^^
    I live in New York, Queens right now. how about you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by soren0308 View Post
    Omg this is still going xD This is too freaking funny. Sorry for being the millionth dude to tell you but it's pretty obvious. Been on this forum for 4 years never seen anything so obvious like this. Dude like i would trust the middlemen on this forum with a freaking 2000$ trade. They are probally some of the most reliable middlemen you can find on the internet.
    Not all middlemen are reliable, I think some of them scammed here but for the safest trade. Use the oldest OMM.
    I like to lock my self in the bathroom and pretend I am peeing but what I am actually doing is jerking off to the picture of your mom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah, you can't go wrong with the old ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by haramb0 View Post
    I live in New York, Queens right now. how about you?
    I was in NZ about 3 years ago now I'm in Indonesia cuz of my dad's job :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezias View Post
    Not all middlemen are reliable, I think some of them scammed here but for the safest trade. Use the oldest OMM.
    Exactly, finally someone who sort of understands me (even if they are against me).

Every time I do a cash trade vs knives skins or whatever and the seller and I choose to use a middleman, both of us STILL take a risk of getting scammed. for those familiar with cash trading with SR Middleman, I'm sure you guys heard of the one MM who went rogue, he scammed like $26,000 in dota2 items, although there is a slim chance of getting scammed, there's ZERO chances of getting scammed if the payer pays first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by oozymrbunbun View Post
    Exactly, finally someone who sort of understands me (even if they are against me).

Every time I do a cash trade vs knives skins or whatever and the seller and I choose to use a middleman, both of us STILL take a risk of getting scammed. for those familiar with cash trading with SR Middleman, I'm sure you guys heard of the one MM who went rogue, he scammed like $26,000 in dota2 items, although there is a slim chance of getting scammed, there's ZERO chances of getting scammed if the payer pays first.
    Your account isn't worth that much because it is tradebanned, just choose a middleman who is the most popular and has been in the community the longest.
    I like to lock my self in the bathroom and pretend I am peeing but what I am actually doing is jerking off to the picture of your mom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by oozymrbunbun View Post
    They are more tough to differentiate than Steamrep middleman if they are legit or not. I choose not to use one for more extra security, I'd rather not take a risk on an expensive account.
    You are dumb, the account isn't worth jack shit. Shit knives, shit owner, shitty tradeban

Thanks
    If no middleman, I wont go first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Now, I'm just going to share my opinion on this whole situation.

Just because the OP does not want to use a middleman DOES NOT in any way, shape or form mean that he wants to scam anyone, however what is suspicious is his low post count, no reputation anywhere as it seems (Unless you would love to post and prove other forum accounts where you have reputation) and the date of his MPGH account.

With that being said, The way that you talk and attempt to back your self up over any criticism received is usually of that of a scammer. Legitimate sellers wouldn't give a shit about people trying to consistently call them out and would just ignore them and go on and attempt to find another buyer.

None the less GLWS and give this guy a break guys, let him do what he wants and if someone gets scammed because they wanted to trade with him so be it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ngal View Post
    You are dumb, the account isn't worth jack shit. Shit knives, shit owner, shitty tradeban
    1). shit knives. ya some of them suck but the karambit blue steel is nice
    2). shit owner, don't know what you mean by that but ok
    3). trade-ban doesn't mean shit if you don't plan on trading

The only dumb person I see here is the one posting without any meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholy1096 View Post
    Now, I'm just going to share my opinion on this whole situation.

Just because the OP does not want to use a middleman DOES NOT in any way, shape or form mean that he wants to scam anyone, however what is suspicious is his low post count, no reputation anywhere as it seems (Unless you would love to post and prove other forum accounts where you have reputation) and the date of his MPGH account.

With that being said, The way that you talk and attempt to back your self up over any criticism received is usually of that of a scammer. Legitimate sellers wouldn't give a shit about people trying to consistently call them out and would just ignore them and go on and attempt to find another buyer.

None the less GLWS and give this guy a break guys, let him do what he wants and if someone gets scammed because they wanted to trade with him so be it.
    The account isn't mine though, it's my friends and I want to sell it for him no joke. I want to sell the account for a good amount and keep a fair share of the money I'd have to give to him, I joined these forums to JUST sell this account because I obviously can't advertise the account on popular trading sites such as csgolounge, tf2outpost, etc. Some posts I did get offended and responded to my opinion because I don't know why some people are jerks, and some of the other posts I responded "like a scammer" just to piss/paranoid people off even though that won't get much customers :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Clubpenguin membership??? hahahah xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well im pretty sure its safe to say, you wont find anyone going first here. close to like 99% are going to want a OMM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Its a shame that mpgh rules says that someone needs to be scammed to ban someone :/, its okay to refuse a middleman, so just dont trade with this guy.

we cant trash his sells but op is really suspicious.

Thanks
    Middleman option: Ask him to pm you, you check his profile and you can verify if its him. Simple as that lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    steamcommunity.com/id/lexiscs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345