Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool [Selling Karambit Doppler Factory New .02 Float]

Hello all, I'm back with another knife to sell. This time I'm selling a Karambit Doppler FN with .02 Float. I believe it is either phase 3 or 4, but it's mostly black on PS, and blue/black on BS.

https://opskins.com/index.php?loc=sho...em&item=177818

Please stop asking me to take down the skin and inspect in inventory. There's a button right below the picture that lets you inspect it in-game.
    I'm asking for around $450-499 USD for the knife. OPskins is the safest and fastest method of purchase. Simply register on the website and buy enough OP points to purchase the knife. I will adjust the price accordingly. Otherwise, I do take direct gift/ff paypal. My skype is "zae.rang"

I apologize if I am salty about these trades, I've already have 8-15 adds/conversations that resulted in trolls/scams. If you need rep/vouches check my mpgh/******* account history. I will also be providing my main steam, but only if you're serious about purchasing. I am also looking to trade the knife for either a FN Karam Fade/Doppler. Also taking key offers.

Do not waste my time with dumb requests such as:
    1. I am a premium whatever, therefore you should send the knife to me.
    2. Let's do MM I have a best friend that is nice
    3. Let me inspect the knife in your inventory
    4. Let me send you invoice so I can chargeback
    Under no circumstances do I go first, and NO MMs due to ease of impersonating and scams.
    Last edited by piasraspear333; 03-31-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Scammerino , carfull ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    inb4 you get scammed..

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    CSGOKnives was already verified as a scammer, so I didn't even need to continue with this fool. I just had a bunch of overseas people try to fake being MMs, premium profiles, and having 10 pages of fake reps.
    It's so easy to scam and people refuse to use OPskins because they know there's no way for them to scam through this method. Therefore, they always ask for paypal, which I'm not afraid to offer, but people seriously need to try harder to scam. It's like having conversations with illiterate and cognitively impaired individuals.

I think the dumbest scammer I just encountered said this, quote on quote:

[4:59:54 PM] Blame Blomie: Listen i am epic verified and i will this thing i will give u my knife and my m4 cyrex stattrak Factroy New For Trading the Knife
    [5:00:01 PM] Blame Blomie: after i will pay u
    [5:00:17 PM] Blame Blomie: and because u r nice i will give u 7 dollar more
    [5:00:19 PM] Blame Blomie: fuck u
    [5:00:22 PM] Blame Blomie: in the ass
    [5:00:26 PM] Blame Blomie: i am scammer saghsdggdsdshgsd
    Last edited by piasraspear333; 03-30-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its not me LOl

my skype
    TriiiL

SS that i taype it please.

Thanks
    Oi man obviously you are the scammer here, you will allow no one to go first and also you will not do any MPGH middlemans except for your friend lol? Please don't make it so obvious.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

olivear (03-31-2015),SpibullRocks (03-31-2015),Tezuni (03-30-2015),YouMaadb (03-31-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
    Oi man obviously you are the scammer here, you will allow no one to go first and also you will not do any MPGH middlemans except for your friend lol? Please don't make it so obvious.
    Why would he go first? He's the one with the expensive knife, in my opinion the buyer should always pay before receiving the goods--that's just common sense. You don't just go to Jewl-Osco, eat their candy and then pay, would you? He doesn't have to use a middleman either, it's his choice for HIS safety.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by oozymrbunbun View Post
    Why would he go first? He's the one with the expensive knife, in my opinion the buyer should always pay before receiving the goods--that's just common sense. You don't just go to Jewl-Osco, eat their candy and then pay, would you? He doesn't have to use a middleman either, it's his choice for HIS safety.
    first of all a leecher with 32 posts can say that to a 3 yo member,donator, 400 rep5k thanks , 2.9kposts ps: virtual products are way different than real products, noone would scam u in front of u,but here, someone pays him and he ran away.

Thanks
    Yes and he is the one selling on a site with a brand new account and no trust at all. Why would buyers pay first when they know that this person is most likely going to scam them? It is just completely obvious. People like me don't just put all this effort into their account and give to there community for a item over the internet so why would we scam? Also this website has people like middlemen to avoid people being scammed, it is there job and they are chosen and trusted by the whole community and would not risk there reputation, so they fact he is denying a middleman is just ridiculous. His excuse saying he doesn't want to get scammed due to impersonators is just stupid, its called taking precaution and asking the middleman to PM you and provide proper skype and details to prove they are legitimate. Middlemen are here for HIS safety.

THANK ME
    Im so wise

Skype - theretardedpig

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Right, take that logic and try to apply it to anything in life. Let's see where it gets you.

#nosalt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOKnives View Post
    Scammerino , carfull ^^
    Oh, the Irony.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by piasraspear333 View Post
    Right, take that logic and try to apply it to anything in life. Let's see where it gets you.

#nosalt
    Well goodluck selling to anyone on this site.

THANK ME
    Im so wise

Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGOKnives View Post
    Its not me LOl

my skype
    TriiiL

SS that i taype it please.
    You are a scammer. I was about to buy an account off you, but once i asked you that can we use an OMM, you never answered and deleted me from your contacts. Watch out for this guy: CSGOKnives

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Just wondering why you wouldnt use an OMM? its not that hard to verify theyre legit

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I've already sold a Karambit stained MW on mpgh, so no, I don't need your luck or your unnecessary bashing against my preferences.

To chazyarb, it's because MMs are extremely easy to impersonate and setting up/contacting one usually takes a long time. I've tried using mpgh MMs in the past and either they never respond, ask for a fee, or they are simply outright impersonators. Also, I'm already offering a middleman, OPskins, where you simply just buy the item off the website. The paypal alternate is IF you don't want go through a middleman like OPskins, so why would I go the extra and unnecessary length to exclude my middleman and proceed with yours? Especially since I'm the seller, I retain all rights. Just like in any business practice in the world. Lastly, here's an example:

Lo' and behold guess how that turned out.

P.S-I don't mean to bash the MPGH MMs, I'm sure they're legit and honored for their rep. MPGH has one of the best admin staffs I've seen and I absolutely respect their system for assigning MMs. It's just in my case I'm offering much more faster methods of purchase. Simply register on the website, buy enough OPpoints, purchase the item, respond to your bot trader, and receive the item. The whole process took me less than 10-20 minutes when I first purchased it.
    Last edited by piasraspear333; 03-31-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast