Thanks

Account hacked and lost access to old email

Some little kid found my password in an old stresser database and its my common password for most stuff, and he hacked my mpgh account

He must have changed the email too.

My account name was iMythik, I would link but it says I cant post links.

thanks guys, I am eager to hear from you and I will provide you with any information you need to get my account back.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Email has not been changed, so you can recover the account. I changed the password to something random. I recommend you change the password to the email, and then recover the account. Post here with it, once you recover it. @itsmythik

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Email has not been changed, so you can recover the account. I changed the password to something random. I recommend you change the password to the email, and then recover the account. Post here with it, once you recover it. @itsmythik
    I don't think you understand.
    I made that account several years ago and have since lost access to that old email..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You did not say that, you said "He must have changed the email too." to which I responded. That's not lack of understanding, but missing information. Gmail is pretty easy to recover.

Your current IP comes from a different state, than the IP and ISP of the account you're trying to recover. As such I cannot assume it is the same person. If you're using a proxy, or currently away from home, wait until you're back, and post again, or stop using the proxy/vpn and make a post for IP/ISP match. Once I can confirm that, you can provide a new email for me to change it to. (Cannot be currently used.)

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    You did not say that, you said "He must have changed the email too." to which I responded. That's not lack of understanding, but missing information. Gmail is pretty easy to recover.

Your current IP comes from a different state, than the IP and ISP of the account you're trying to recover. As such I cannot assume it is the same person. If you're using a proxy, or currently away from home, wait until you're back, and post again, or stop using the proxy/vpn and make a post for IP/ISP match. Once I can confirm that, you can provide a new email for me to change it to. (Cannot be currently used.)
    Sorry I thought by the title you'd understand that I didnt have access to my old email.
    I was on a VPN, but I have also moved so I'm not sure if I had logged onto that account from this house but theres a pretty good chance I had.

I am off my VPN now.

and gmails are a pain in the ass to recover, you have to wait 3-5 days for them to respond and if you dont respond within 24 hours of getting it you have to resubmit and wait 3-5 days again lol
    Last edited by itsmythik; 04-07-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmythik View Post
    Sorry I thought by the title you'd understand that I didnt have access to my old email.
    I was on a VPN, but I have also moved so I'm not sure if I had logged onto that account from this house but theres a pretty good chance I had.

I am off my VPN now.

and gmails are a pain in the ass to recover, you have to wait 3-5 days for them to respond and if you dont respond within 24 hours of getting it you have to resubmit and wait 3-5 days again lol
    Please provide a new email for the account, and I will change it. You can then recover the account, post here, and I will mark the case closed and solved.

I

Thanks

Please provide a new email for the account, and I will change it. You can then recover the account, post here, and I will mark the case closed and solved.
    --EMAIL REMOVED--

thanks

sorry couldn't type it correctly bc of link restrictions.
    Last edited by Liz; 05-02-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Email in use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The email you provided was already in use in the account you're using to post. It cannot be used to recover your old one. @itsmythik

I

Thanks
    The email you provided was already in use in the account you're using to post. It cannot be used to recover your old one. @itsmythik
    oh okay, try -EMAIL REMOVED-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    email changed, password changed. You can now recover the account using the forgot password feature.

I