Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

scan your computers.

i would recommend everyone who used the *forbidden hack* to scan their computers with malwarebyte, quick scan.

here is my log...38 viruses

[PHP]Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
    Database version: 3152
    Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

11/11/2009 8:59:47 PM
    mbam-log-2009-11-11 (20-59-47).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
    Objects scanned: 91382
    Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 10 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 0
    Registry Values Infected: 0
    Registry Data Items Infected: 0
    Folders Infected: 0
    Files Infected: 36

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\1GiYluX1e.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\2JHgkbT.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\4IRuglLMi.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\4ljFSp2.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\eLVGg8cFIa.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\EmQU1bFIKJ8.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\p6iNgO7.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\n1DXFiZtW6l.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\BDfM1jsesk8.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gE5p4xox.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gwwwrNf.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\HfmhXMaeh.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\hJw64F9k.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\hxWKQx9mSbwu.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Iuh3QiHw.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Jf6JsGm.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Jl9t6UmippD5.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kefEQUYqPA.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kjgOymOyxxM.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MpZh8MD.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\OB6UNVk.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\oKtVDZ5VvO.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\qNbAUC1w.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\qYOFCr5yS.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\RdMyWPbm.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\rQXPmSZxSTD3c.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\rSfA4qHtq.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\S8DTGuvFg.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZcMrV83Wt2f.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\AjqXx79Eml.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\aOCYrGnUdBnC9.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\L2V9qblE1u9p.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\lboKMMST1GQ6I.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFUSoGRl.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\7E6c5rGUZmE6J.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\7rx8c4tZ.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    [/PHP]

reboot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiddieboy12 For This Useful Post:

Pixie (11-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Woah trojen downloaders, I thought this was a rumor, but I will look my self, thanks for posting!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I wounder how many poeple have virus :P

I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddieboy12 View Post
    i would recommend everyone who used the *forbidden hack* to scan their computers with malwarebyte, quick scan.

here is my log...38 viruses

[PHP]Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
    Database version: 3152
    Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

11/11/2009 8:59:47 PM
    mbam-log-2009-11-11 (20-59-47).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
    Objects scanned: 91382
    Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 10 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 0
    Registry Values Infected: 0
    Registry Data Items Infected: 0
    Folders Infected: 0
    Files Infected: 36

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\1GiYluX1e.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\2JHgkbT.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\4IRuglLMi.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\4ljFSp2.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\eLVGg8cFIa.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\EmQU1bFIKJ8.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\p6iNgO7.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\n1DXFiZtW6l.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\BDfM1jsesk8.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gE5p4xox.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gwwwrNf.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\HfmhXMaeh.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\hJw64F9k.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\hxWKQx9mSbwu.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Iuh3QiHw.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Jf6JsGm.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Jl9t6UmippD5.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kefEQUYqPA.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kjgOymOyxxM.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MpZh8MD.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\OB6UNVk.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\oKtVDZ5VvO.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\qNbAUC1w.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\qYOFCr5yS.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\RdMyWPbm.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\rQXPmSZxSTD3c.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\rSfA4qHtq.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\S8DTGuvFg.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZcMrV83Wt2f.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\AjqXx79Eml.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\aOCYrGnUdBnC9.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\L2V9qblE1u9p.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\lboKMMST1GQ6I.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFUSoGRl.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\7E6c5rGUZmE6J.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\7rx8c4tZ.*** (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    [/PHP]

reboot.
    I scanned mine and Ii found nothing wrong.
    And I used the "forbidden" hack a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post
    I scanned mine and Ii found nothing wrong.
    And I used the "forbidden" hack a lot.
    scanning mine now, nothing found, and it's already went through the system32 folder

Thanks
    LOL
    I will never use Gordon again. Ps this is in the wrong section but is very imformative

Thanks
    bot nets..

also post your logs too, i want to compare, put it in php tags.

for people who dont have viruses. did you update to the latest version?

note:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\1GiYluX1e.*** = C:\WINDOWS\System32\1GiYluX1e.m p h (no space)
    Last edited by kiddieboy12; 11-12-2009 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have the same files, Does this mean iim infected?

Here is a screenie

[IMG]https://i645.photobucke*****m/albums/uu174/markkoo_/viirus.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Fuck

I have the same files..

Ima download malware bytes and scan

Thanks
    download malwarebyte and scan.

i dont want anyone screwing up their computer. make sure you update first before scanning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ok im scanning with Ad-Aware
    If that dont pick up anything ill download malware bytes and scan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    Ok im scanning with Ad-Aware
    If that dont pick up anything ill download malware bytes and scan
    I dont think that "forbidden" hack is a virus.
    I didn't catch anything.

MPGH CA Section, Wow this little tiny box hold's alot of text.. HUH??? You think so.. Wow this isall
    Thanks
    Lol I would recomend going str8 to combofix i had same File's.. Couldnt delete just reformated Lol 2 hours downtime

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well... it's your own fault for downloading and using *Forbidden Hacks* so all i can say is.... SUCKED IN.

Viruses or not, it's now patched so... :P

Yay for me for staying loyal to MPGH and not using *Forbidden Hacks* xD

Fantastic real-life sim game in pre-kickstarter stage! Take a look: https://lnc.hr/t6UE
    If you think it looks promising, enter your e-mail for updates!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well malware bytes has picked up 40 virueses in myn so :| lolz

EDIT: 47 now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast