Thread: New Staff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

New Staff

Congrats to -XpliCitt- the new mod of the of the Combat Arms section. We will be needing new minions shortly, all of which XpliCitt will chose. If you think you will be a good minion for the CA section let XpliCitt know.

Recently we have had a bad slew of problems with our CA staff... whitten being a two faced ****** (oh and a liar), User1 accusing me of spreading trojans and being a bitch about it ( I don't talk to him on msn? and apparently dont know my own staff?). So we need some new staff. Interested? Post here.

Fill out our little application:
    NAME:
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH:
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT:
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER:

YOU MUST BE VERY ACTIVE IN THE CA SECTION 500+ POSTS.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

BARON (11-14-2009),GibsonRocks231 (11-13-2009),Hagerad (11-13-2009),ROUGHS3X (11-13-2009),thechipmyster (11-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselm01_ View Post
    500+ POSTS...which in that alone you don not meet requirements...

Edit beotch
    "beotch"?? Wow you're Educated... You could have said it another way with out using foul language you know? If you don't have anything educated to say then don't post. I was not aware of the 500 post count. Now i know...You didn't have to take it to extreme measures by calling me a "beotch". Btw is that even a word...???
    Give me Liberty or death......

[img]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x29/spartan3223/Signature%20tags/display-2.png[/img]

Click Here To See my Brand new Hackshield bypass 1/19/10
    Goals:
    Get 10 posts[x]
    Get 20 posts[x]
    Get 30 posts[x]
    Get 40 posts[x]
    Get 50 posts[x]
    Get 60 posts[x]
    Get 100 posts[x]
    learn html[in progress ]
    learn c++[In progress}
    learn asm[In progress]
    learn Java[ ]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanjo View Post
    "beotch"?? Wow you're Educated... You could have said it another way with out using foul language you know? If you don't have anything educated to say then don't post. I was not aware of the 500 post count. Now i know...You didn't have to take it to extreme measures by calling me a "beotch". Btw is that even a word...???
    Beotch is to bitch, as fuck is to fhuk.

It's a slang term. Now that you have flamed eachother, we can all move on with our lives, stop spamming, and wait until XpliCit announces that he has made roughsex and warpathsin minnions.

Okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    NAME: Jason
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: HST ( Hawaii Standard Time)
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: Everyday Yay!
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: Yes but i fail in it (Visual Basic) ( Not as good as xplicitt)
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: I will help move treads delete spam and try as much as possible to lower the work load on mods and admins so they can focus on more important things
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    NAME: Aiden (WoopWoopJuggalo)
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: California/pacific
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: Countless hours
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: Learning C++
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: Removing a lot of the spam that is so rampant around here and stoping flame wars before they start.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    NAME: Mike
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: PST, California
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: Many hours.
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: VB.net
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: I will reduce spam, approve attachments and files, approve files and much more as I have done before. I undestood what I did but I really want to do a second chance. So I hope I get a second chance -XpliCitt- and also that I can make it up to all you guys at MPGH.

Thank you for reading my Application.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanjo View Post
    dude change ur siggy
    You want respect
    Earn it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post

Beotch is to bitch, as fuck is to fhuk.

It's a slang term. Now that you have flamed eachother, we can all move on with our lives, stop spamming, and wait until XpliCit announces that he has made roughsex and warpathsin minnions.

Okay?
    YAY GO ROUGHS3X.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to randomnamekabe For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (11-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Stop Fucking Spamming.
    Applications only.
    You people do Realize that the Spam posts will be Deleted. There's no Point.
    I know, this will be deleted as well =.=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    NAME:Lachlan, Andrew, Moirhead.
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE:Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast.
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH:I go on every day, and try to help as much as I can.
    I can not code anything at this time, I'm going to start learning early next year.
    I know a lot about Combat arms, I know a bit about how to get hacks to work on it, I know a lot of injectors and hacks I can suggest.

Thanks
    NAME: Adrian
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: Central TIme
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: 3 PM To 9 PM On Weekdays (All Day On Weekends)
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: I Can In C++,But Do Not Have Time Too Make Hacks Here.
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: I Would Make Sure All Spam Was Stopped,I AM On A Long Time A Day So I Could Keep Spammers And Fake Hacks Off The Site,I Don't Really Care If My PC Gets A Virus Because It Would Just Take Me An Hour Too Reset After All My Projects Are Off It,I Could Close Ads,I AM Usually Helpful,I Allow Anybody Too PM Me For Help In Hacking/Anything In Combat Arms,I Have been A Helpful And Loyal Member Too MPGH For Some Time,I Know How Too Setup And Run Hacks SO If Anyone Needs Help I Will Be Able Too Help Them,I Have A Vast Knowledge Of Hacking And Hack Files (Such As Your .asi Public Hack or .dll Files),I Am Usually Online Despite The Thing Of My Activity,I Just Don't Post In A Thread Unless I Give A Repose Too It's Working/Not Working Or Unless Someone Needs Help, Thank You For The Opportunity Dave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    NAME: Ryan
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: Eastern
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: Any time I'm on the computer, which is around 3-5 hours per day.
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: I'm learning VB. Used to know a good amount of C++, but lost a lot of time to learn because of school workload. I'm very educated in Cheat Engine, also playing with MHS, getting the feel for it. I also spend a lot of time with networking, ddos, dos, IP changers, etc.
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: I watch too much spam go through these forums. I wish that I could help in some way. I feel like I've been here long enough to where it's about time to start contributing more than posts to this forum.

Thanks
    i guess i might as well

NAME: Andrew
    LOCATION/TIMEZONE: Virginia, EatsernTime
    TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH: im on almost all day during weekdays, unless im gone. Saturdays on half of the day, Sundays not on to much.
    CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT: I can code some VB.net, and working on c++ Directx
    HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER: what else does a minion do? lol get rid of spam and help people out!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    NAME:
    Michal

LOCATION/TIMEZONE:
    Florida/EST

TIME DEDICATED TO MPGH:
    4-5 hours on weekdays
    6-8 hours on weekends

CAN YOU CODE? IF SO IN WHAT:
    Sadly know, I'm going to school for criminal justice, truly would'nt have time. But I don't see how being able to code would coincide with my abilities of being a minion.(Patrooling the fourms).

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THE CA SECTION BETTER:
    1. I actually know the rules of the thread.

2. With me being on the East Coast, Xplcit be on the West Coast, Stumpy in Austalia(i think) we would have alot of times zones covered.( And i'm not sure on the status of User1 and the rest of staff).

3. Time and time again, you've seen me help a lil choobie ask for help in the wrong section or what not. I've taken the time to not just help (instead of flame) but also got the post moved or where ever it needed to go.

4. I got ideas to improve the section. For instance
    A. Get rid of Deleted Section(or actually start using it)
    B. When someone is actualled helped, and there problem is solved, they should have acces to close there own thread, you can never tell when there problem is solved and it becomes a spam fest of people repeating the same advice.
    5. I know how to have conversations with folks, I never claim to being as smart as User1, or as boastfull as Slipknot, but im always open to learn new thing and try new programs and I prodly carry the badge of common sense.
    Other Points

Again I know my Activity Bar dosen't show it. But thats because I'm just reading what others have to say(Excluding General Section of MPGH). If i don't have nothing smart to say, I just don't say anything. Other Applications always asked where I've helped the community; I;ve Teamvied a couple of choobs and never got anything for(believes me) hence i have no proof, but here a link to a helpful thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post1133059.

Good Lucks to Everyone
    P.S. juanrineytor is banned, and I'm pretty sure he would like to apply, so please hold of position choosing till he gets unbanned(1337).
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/juanrineytor.html
    AMAZING HELPER hes helped me on and off the playing field hes amazing u gotta make him the mod hes amazingly good and hes nice and takes the time to help you he doesnt get in a rush or anything hes da best not the best i mean DA BEST!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Applications closed till further notice.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

BARON (11-14-2009),Grim (11-14-2009),Jimmy (11-14-2009),l0lz0rs (11-15-2009),ROUGHS3X (11-14-2009),SpaceMan (11-14-2009)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567